GOODBYE

POISON IVY

A tear slipped on your eyes.

"I'm here..." Mark whispered in your ear and kissed your forehead, "You'll be alright... It'll be over soon..."

 

Everything was pitched black again. You sat up and look around while trying to adjust your eyesight in the darkness.

"Where am I now?" You mumbled and as if on cue tall buildings rose up around you. You quickly got up from your feet and dusted off your dress.

"This is just a dream, isn't?" You asked and started to walk along the long alley, not minding where it may lead you. The streets starts to become more familiar every step you take.

"Hey! Slow poke! Hurry up!" You heard a familiar voice yelled somewhere.

"Jinyoung?" You said and followed the voice. Your eyes widened as you slowly realized that you're standing in front of your house. Jinyoung was putting two backpacks at the car trunk.

"Oppa? Where are you going?" You asked him but he didn't even look at you.

"Tsk.Yah oppa!" You yelled in annoyance, thinking that he's just ignoring your presence, you hit his arm but to your surprise, your hands just went through his body.

"Hey, are you all ready?" A deep but gentle voice asked from behind. You look back and gasped as the body just pass through yours.

"Oh, dad. Jin Ae's still upstairs." Jinyoung replied. You just stand there, dumbfounded. Not too long, Jin Ae came out of the house and locked the gates.

"U-unnie..." you mumbled and tried to reach her but your hands just went through her. You bit your lip and stared at your hands.

"I'm not dead yet, am I?"

"Get in kids." You heard your dad said and the three of them entered the car. You take in a deep breath before climbing at the back seat. You watch them in silence. They can't see you but you can see them. You couldn't touch or hold them either.

"What's happening to me?" You asked and stared back at your hands that's slowly turning into a more transparent one.

"Will she be okay... after... after this?" Jin Ae mumbled quietly, breaking the silence inside the car. Sun Woo glance at her in the car's rear view mirror and smiled softly.

"She will, honey. Eun Jin is a strong girl, remember?"

You quickly snapped your head, "Wait, what happened to me?" You asked out liud, hoping that they could hear you. But before you could even react more, the car engine stopped.

"Oh we're here." Jinyoung said and went to get the bags in car trunk. Jin Ae went closer to Sun Woo, her head down. You followed them inside the elevator.

"Where are we?" You asked again.

"I really hate hospitals." Jin Ae whispered under her breath. Your brows creased.

"Hospital? Why are we in a hospital? Who are you going to visit?"

The door dinged and opened, saying that you're already on the eight floor. The four of you walked silently until Jin came out on of the rooms.

"Jin?" You asked.

"Oh, you're already here." He said and bowed.

"Where are you going?" Jinyoung asked.

"I'm just gonna buy some coffee for the others. Do you want some?" He asked.

Sun Woo smiled.

"Thank you, Jin." Sun Woo said and Jin smiled.

"No problem sir."

"How's Jungkook?" Jin Ae asked. You look at her.

"What happened to Jungkook?" You asked again.

"Oh, he's doing fine. He's back to the brat side of his." Jin said, trying to lighten up the mood, "What about Eun Jin? What time she'll get operated?"

Jin Ae lowered her head.

"After lunch." Sun Woo replied keeping his voice calm as much as possible. Jin cleared his throat and bowed again.

"U-uhmm... I'll go now. I'll just give the coffee to her room." He said and entered the elevator. Jinyoung sighed and entered the door beside you and followed by Jin Ae and Sun Woo. You quickly went inside. You froze. Mark stood up from a chair beside the bed, you, are lying in. You stared at your lifeless body. Numerous wires and machines were connected to you. Your skin color is turning pale.

"Sun Woo..." Dr. Kim bowed and removed his stethoscope and put it on the pocket of his lab coat, "It's not good."

Your dad's forehead creased, "What do you mean not good?"

"Eun Jin's heartbeat is getting slower. We need to perform the operation, now."

Jin Ae look up, "What?"

"Her heartbeat is getting weaker and weaker. And I need to get Dr. Lee to do the operation."

Everything slowly sinks in you as you slowly remember the accident. You glance at your transparent hands like anytime it will fade away.

"I-I'm dying?"

Nurses came in the room and carefully placed you on the other bed that they brought. You quickly followed them and went inside the operating room. A doctor that is in his late 40's came in and your heart dropped after realizing who it is. He was the one who put the chip on you when you were young. The creep you are talking about. Your body got placed on the metal bed like the one in the abandoned house. You glance outside. And saw their worried expressions except with Mark. His jaws are clenched.

Dr. Kim entered the room and Jin Ae pulled him back.

"She'll be safe right?" She asked desperately and Dr. Kim gave her a soft but sad smile before leaving them outside. You stared at your body.

"Let's start." Dr. Lee announced and wore a white gloves.

"Monitor her breathing and heartbeat." He said to the nurse that's putting an oxygen mask on your mouth. She nodded after securing the oxygen mask on you.

Dr. Kim leaned down and kissed your forehead, "Stay strong... Ivy. Hold on."

 

Tears started streaming down on your face. Past memories slowly come back to life again. The war keeps raging on even when you're asleep. It never ends. It keeps repeating over and over again. It keeps haunting you and it will never leave you. Even if you close your eyes, darkness always prevails. It had became your twin. It keeps following you wherever you go.

You flinched as you heard a loud beeping of a machine. You look up and saw Dr. Lee and Dr. Kim having their troubled faces.

"Get the defibrillator quickly!" Dr. Kim shouted. You glance at the heart monitor and your eyes widened as you saw nothing but a straight line. Dr. Lee took the defibrillator and rubbed it against each other.

"Ready!" He said and pressed it against your chess. Your body moved from the shock but the beeping on thebheart monitor continued. You notice your hands slowly fading and you screamed.

"No! No! No!" You screamed and slumped on the floor while the Dr. Kim and Dr. Lee tried to bring your body back to life, "No! I can't die!"

Dr. Kim held your hand, "Ivy! Can you hear me?! You need to hold on!"

Your body is slowly fading and your mind starting to fuzz up, "I-I can hear you..." you whispered weakly and tried to get up but you fell on the floor. Your eyes is starting to close and darkness is starting to invade your mind. Before your eyes completely closed, you saw a little girl with icy blue eyes.

"Clarion..." you said with a croaked voice. Clarion kneeled down in front of you and gave you a reassuring smile.

"You'll be fine now..." Clarion said, "It's over."

Your eyes closed softly and Clarion kissed your forehead, "Goodbye... Ivy."


THIS IS ALL FOR TODAY! I HAVE MY EXAMS TOMORROW UNTIL FRIDAY SO YEAH! LOVE LOTS

 

PS. ANYONE WHO HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN TANGO? ADD ME PLEASE! HAHAHA MY ACCOUNT NAME IS ninakyrah_ss

 

ALSO, I JUST OPENED A NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT SO PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME :) 

MY ACCOUNT NAME IS : ninakyrah_ss

 

THANK YOU! LOVE LOVE LOTS <3