MEETING HIM - I MEAN THEM

POISON IVY

EDITED.


"Hyung... it was just a strong wind." Yugyeom said while pointing at the open window of the room. The lamp and the table clock fell on the floor that caused the noise they heard earlier.

"I thought someone was here." Mark murmured.

"Me too." Jr. sighed. Suddenly, their telephone rang so he hurried down stairs.

"Yeoboseyo?" Jr. answered.

"Ne. Uhmm... Is this Park Jinyoung-sshi?"

"It's me. Who is this?" Jr. asked.

"Oh, I am a police-"

"Police?! W-what did I do wrong?!" Jr. asked nervously while trying to recall if he did something that opposes their laws.

"Actually, you don't owe us anything. But... your younger sisters do." Jr. was about to sighed in relief until he heard the word 'younger sisters'.

"What?! M-my sisters?" Jr. asked confusingly because what he knows that you and Jin Ae are still in America and will be coming over next month.

"Yes. Park Jin Ae and Park Eun Jin, right?They were brought here for a case of trespassing of property."

"Trespassing? Wait, the last time I checked, they are on America. How come they will be arrested by you?" Jr. said as he glance at his friend who have their worried looks.

"Molla. But... Jeon Jungkook-sshi is the one who brought them here. He found them in his room." Jr.'s eyed enlarged.

"Mweoyo?! Jeon Jungkook?! As in BTS' Jungkook?!"

"Ne. So, Park Jinyoung-sshi... we will not release you sisters if you won't come here."

 

******

 

"I told you we are not trespassers! We thought that it was our brother's house!" Jin Ae demanded.

"But why are you sneaking in his room?!"

"We are not sneaking. Aish. How many times do we need to tell you that?" You answered blankly. You're already upset and frustrated because of the situation. First, you got in a wrong house, second, you were arrested for trespassing, and third, is because of the annoying officers who keep asking same questions to you over and over again. You felt like you're first day in Seoul was total wreck and you feel that it would be like forever.

"Jeon Jungkook-sshi... do you buy their alibi?" The officer asked Jungkook who was standing quietly in the corner of the interrogation room.

"Ugh! It's not a ing alibi!" Jin Ae moaned. Jungkook paused for a moment then glanced at you.

"Uhmm... I think that it's true because most of the houses in my place are exactly alike, so they must have thought that my house was their brother's house and that's why they have the guts to sneak inside." He explained, making you sighed in relief.

"Ha! Finally, you all got our point! I told you we are not trespassers. So, can my sister and I go now?!" Jin Ae asked and stood up, ready to go outside the station.

"Not yet Park Jin Ae-sshi... We called your brother. You'll have to wait for him to fetch you here."

"Oh great." You murmured then glared at Jin Ae. You're exhausted and you just wanted to punch her face so hard because of what had happened. If it weren't for her, both of you won't get in trouble and the worst is that, the owner of the house that you mistakenly sneaked in was a korean idol from a popular group named Bangtan Boys or BTS.

"Gwenchanhayo?"

You look up and saw Jungkook smiling innocently at you.

"I'm fine and... uhmm... I'm sorry for causing some trouble." You replied awkwardly. He nod and sat beside you.

"Uhmm..." , he scratched the back of his neck, "So, Jr. hyung is your elder brother?" He asked.

"Ne. You know him?" You asked curiously.

"Yeah."

"KYAAAAAH! Omo! Got 7 are here!" Everyone's head turned to the entrance and saw seven boys coming in.

"Jaebum oppa!" Jin Ae shouted and ran to JB. Both of you and Jungkook stood up and searched the crowd and saw Jr. entering the room.

"Oppa!" You ran to him but he he just hit your head lightly, "Ow..."

"Tsk! What do you think you were doing?! Why are you here?! What happened?!" Jr. asked worriedly while pinching your cheeks.

"Ani~! Oppa! Stop it! It's unnie's fault!" You were laughing while blocking Jr.'s attacks.

"And you still have the guts to laugh?!" JB demanded then pressed your cheeks together making you groan from pain. Jr. poke Jin Ae's head lightly.

"Mweoyo?!" Jin Ae asked with irritation.

"What do you mean what?! All this time I thought both of you are still in America but then I'll just get a call from the police reporting that my sisters were arrested for trespassing in the middle of the night!"

"Stop being so melodramatic, oppa." You replied and Jr. and JB glared at you at pinched your nose for answering back.

"Shut up Park Eun Jin-ah."

"Arasso." You muttered.

"Hyungs!" Jungkook greeted. Even though Jungkook is a sunbaenim, he still respect and treat Got 7 as his hyungs. The other members of Got 7 greeted him back.

"Jungkookie~ I'm really really sorry for my sisters." Jr. apologized.

"No. It's okay hyung.It's fine." Jungkook said and smile at you, making Jr. and JB glance at you then back to Jungkook.

"Uhmm... uh. Anyways, I'll go ahead! Bye!" Jungkook put his cap on and wave. After he left, Jr. turns to the both of you again.

"You guys are in big trouble..." Jr. warned. You swallowed hard knowing that he will tell this incident to your dad.

"O-oppa! It's not my fault! Jin Ae unnie forced me to do it!" You pleaded.

"Oppa! We won't do this again! We promise! Just don't tell dad about this, please?" Jin Ae added and put on her best puppy face making Jr. sighed heavily. You gestured Jin Ae to continue what she was doing  until JB hit your head lightly and glares at you. You cleared your throat and stand straight.

"Great ." You muttered.

 

******

 

From the police station, Jr. brought all of you to a nearby grill house.

"Tss. Can we find any other restaurant?! It's so hot in here!" Jin Ae complained.

"That is why it was called a grill house you brat!" You replied then she glared at you, making you swallowed hard, "U-uhh I wasn't talking to you... uhmmm... OW! WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?!" Jin Ae pinched your nose so hard until it turned red.

"I'm not TALKING TO YOU!" She replied.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Stop it! Argh! Unnie yah it hurts! Oppa! Help me!" You cried while Jr. was pulling Jin Ae away from you.

"Jin Ae-ah, don't be so hard on your dongsaengie!"

"Wow. Eun Jin noona, your nose is really red!" The cute blondie said, "I'm BamBam." He introduced, "I'm the cutest among the group." He added cheerfully making all of you fell into silence.

"M-mweoyo?" BamBam asked and all of you burst into laughter, leaving BamBam confused. You were all laughing because of his sudden introduction for himself.

"Nothing. Your so cute." You replied between your laughs.

"Since BamBam already introduced himself, then let the rest do it also." JB added.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Yugyeom, also the maknae of the group."

"I'm Choi Youngjae."

"He's the blackhole of the group, and I'm wild and y, Jackson Wang." JB smacked Jackson's head.

"Stop bullying, Youngjae."

"Arasso! Arasso!" Jackson answered, "Mark hyung, it's your turn." All of you turned to look at the red haired guy. He looks somewhat familiar but you don't know him and you're pretty sure that you haven't seen him elsewhere.

"I'm Mark... Tuan." He answered with an expressionless face. Mark... you started to think you already heard his name back then... but where? And... when?

 



FOR THE NEW READERS. THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO EDITED AND IF THERE ARE STILL ANY MISPELLED WORDS, I'M SORRY FOR I MUST HAVE OVERLOOK THEM! ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING! LOVE LOTS <3