NEW FRIENDS

POISON IVY

EDITED.


You were startled by a continumous loud knock on your door, reason for you to bolt out of the bed and walk towards the door.

"What the hell?!" You shouted to Jin Ae as you open the door, "Is it necessary to knock like that?!"

"Oh c'mon! I've been knocking here for like forever and you won't even budge to open this freaking door and now you're yelling at me?!" Jin Ae demanded and you rolled your eyes.

"What do you want?" You asked while tying your hair into a messy bun.

"Seriously?! You forgot about it already?!" You gave her a what-are-you-talking-about face. She let out a heavy sighed and lightly hit her head.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" You asked and she walked up to you and hit your head.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"Today is the Got 7's showcase you brat! How could you forget about that?!" Your eyes widened and facepalmed yourself.

"Hurry up or else we're gonna be late for the show!" Jin Ae said before leaving your room.

"Oh my god! I totally forgot about it!" You whined.

"Yeah. What kind of sister are you? Huh?" Clarion teased.

"Oh shut up."

"Oh you might want to take a shower. It's almost 7:30 in the morning."

You quickly headed for a shower and changed into a black and white striped loose sweater and a blue shorts since it's not that cold outside. You let your hair fall down and it's bright red color looks more vibrant than ever in your outfit. You looked at your hair.

"Why don't you try to dye your hair again? Mm... maybe, blue?" Clarion suddenly blurted out.

"What? Blue?"

"Yeah. I mean, any hair color fits you. So why not try it?"

"I'm going to school on Monday with my hair dyed blue? Oh c'mon."

"But I missed those times you dyed your hair! Back then, you dyed your hair monthly until you stopped with red three years ago!" She complained. You rolled your eyes. You remeber how your teacher scolded you infront of the class because of your hair. She said that your orange colored hair is very distracting and she can't focus on her lessons making you dyed it into red and stop from your monthly hair dyeing since you like the bright red color.

"Ivy please? Beside the koreans are in with the hair dyeing and won't care whatever your hair color is since it became part of their culture. I'm sure the school will allow it."

You automatically felt the chills after hearing your old name. It keeps bringing back those memories you never want to remeber and feel again.

"Ivy-"

"Okay! Okay! Fine. I'll think about it and stop calling me by my old name. Please, it's killing me." You hissed and went down in the kitchen where the rest are busy with their food. You caught Mark's eyes looking at you and you gave him a friendly smile. Why not? You thought because what he said last night was not a big deal and you don't care whether he hates you or not. You don't live just to please anybody. You're living to seek for revenge and continue your life as Park Eun Jin.

"Good morning!" Jackson greeted. You sat beside him and smile.

"Morning!"

"Here's your sausage." Jr. said while placing a plate infront of you. You thanked him and started to nibble on your food. Then you notice that BamBam was looking at you or to be specific... on your hair. You raised an eyebrow at him and started to speak up.

"Eun Jin noona... I'm just curious... Is your red hair color natural or did you just dyed it?" He said and everyone laugh. BamBam's innocence never failed to make them laugh.

"What are you saying BamBam?" Jackson said while laughing.

"No! I mean is, I'm just curious because her hair color is different from Jr. hyung's and Jin Ae noona's. That why I'm so curious."

"What do you mean by that?" Jr. asked.

"Your siblings right? Then your hair color's must be the same because parent's have black ones and Eun Jin noona's is red." You almost choked on the word 'siblings'. Jr., Jin Ae, Jb and you glanced at each other.

"Yah! Pabo~ It doesn't mean that if you are siblings, your all physical attributes should be the same!" Youngjae said.

"Ah BamBam," you called him, "About that, I just dyed my hair. My hair is a natural black."

"Jinjayo? Wow. I can't imagine you with your hair black. Red fits you more." You smiled at BamBam's compliment.

"Since we are already talking about hair, Jr. do the school allows their students to dye their hair and have whatever color they want?" Jin Ae asked. She is also into hair dyeing and she is the reason why you got into it.

"Ne. Wae?"

"Mmm... I want to dye my hair again. I want to try some new coloring like, soft rainbow ." She said while looking at her hair ( A/N: If you don't get what I mean on Jin Ae's soft rainbow color, refer to SNSD's Hyoyeon on their I Got A Boy MV. Trololo~ Anyways sorry for interrupting XD Back to the story.)

"Oh me too. Ombre blue." You butted in and JB choked on his food. Everyone gave you a what-the-hell-is-that look. You rolled your eyes.

"Half ombre, half blue."

"Ahh!" You facepalmed.

"Idiots."

After breakfast, all of you got ready and went into Jr.'s car.

"Wait. We won't all fit inside." You said as you looked inside the car. Jr.'s car can only accomodate 7 people and there are 9 of you.

"Eun Jin and I will just take a cab. You guys should go ahead. You might all be late for the show." Jin Ae said. Jr was about to complain but Jin Ae cut him off.

"We can take care of ourselves.Go!" You pushed them inside the car and waved. After the car was out of sight, you turned to Jin Ae.

"So sure huh." You teased.

"Oh please. We won't be coming over on a house, so I'm sure we won't be in trouble." She proudly said and you just laugh. Such a great unnie, you thought. Before going to the preforming arts center, both of you went in to a nearest cafe near your house.

"I'll get the Cappucino Macchiato. How about you?"

"Mmm... Caramel Macchiato." You replied and went on to a vacant table near the window. You played with your phone until a familiar boy walks to you. Your eyes widened a bit but later smile at him.

"Oh hey..." You greeted.

"Hi. Glad you still remember me."

"Of course I still remember you. I mean who wouldn't with that scenario." He chuckled as you remeber what had happened on that night.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, Jin Ae unnie and I just bought some drinks before going to Got 7's showcase."

"Ah yeah! My group will also come over."

"Your group? Oh yeah, I totally forgot you're also an idol." Jin Ae butted in as she handed you your drink.

"Oh hi noona~" Jungkook greeted. Jin Ae smiled as a response, "Oh about the group. Let me introduce them to you." Jungkook called the guys in the corner of the cafe, chatting. They all walked up to the three of you and smiled.

"Hey, who are these two beutiful girls?" One of them asked.

"Oh yeah. Guys this is Jin Ae noona and Eun Jin, girls these are my hyungs."

"Hi. I'm Kim Namjoon or known as Rap Monster. I'm the leader of BTS."

"Hello, my name is J-Hope but you can call me Jung Hoseok."

"Hi! I'm Min Yoongi. Call me Suga."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Taehyung or V they call me."

"Hi. I'm Kim Seok Jin or Jin."

"Hey. Park Jimin or Jimin for short." You nod at their intoduction.

"Well... I think it will be better if my sister and I also intoduced ourselves. Anyway, I'm Park Jin Ae. If you know Jr. of Got 7... he's our elder brother. And this brat beside me is our youngest." You glared at Jin Ae before introducing yourself.

"Annyeong~ I'm Park Eun Jin. It's nice to meet you all." You said and bowed. The nine of you chatted for a short time and you got to know them more. You feel comfortable with them especially with Jungkook's prescence.

"Oh my gosh! The showcase!" Jin Ae said with her eyes wide. You look at your wrist watch and you realized that you stayed too long on the cafe.

"Sorry but we have to go!" She said and was ready to pull you out but Jungkook stopped you.

"Mweoyo?"

"Uhmm... you can come with us since we are also to see their showcase."

"Yeah. It will be fun if we will come all together there." Namjoom added. Both of you agreed and went to the performing arts center. Since Jin Ae and you are with BTS, you got to sit infront. Luckily, Got 7 weren't out yet so all of you went backstage to see them before they start.

"Hey! You made it guys!" Jr. teased. You just rolled your eyes.

"Anyway, how did you get here safely?" JB asked.

"Oh, we came here with BTS, infact they are here to see you." Jin Ae answered.

"Wait what?! BTS?! Oh my god! I'm a big fan of them!" BamBam said happily. Jungkook and the others came in and greeted Got 7.

"Goodluck on your performance guys!" Hoseok said.

"Yeah. Do all your best for the show!" Taehyung added and they mimicked him. The show will be up and you all came back to your seats. You saw how many fans were in there to support Got 7 and you were happy about that. When it's their turn the whole center roared up and cheered for them that's why Got 7 gained more energy in performing. You notice how good they were especially Jackson and Mark with their martlial arts skills. You were amazed on how they were really good at dancing.

"Wow. They are so amazing." Jin Ae whispered. You just nodded as an answer. After their performance you congratulated them backstage. Jr. hugged you and Jin Ae tightly.

"Yah~ I'm so happy that you got to see our performance. But it will be better if dad's here." He said.

"Hey. Just be thankful that we are here!"

"Unnie's right. We are here beside you but you are looking for someone who's not here. It hurts to hear that." You joked.

"Congrats guys! That was awesome." BTS said.

"Gee. Thanks. Anyway, do you want to join for our little party in a nearby beach?" JB asked. Namjoon and the others agreed. After the pack up, you all went in to the beach near your house and the good things is there is not much people, just a few families hanging out. The little party was fun and you got all to talk a lot. You were happy because you found new friends other than the Got 7 and you even found out that the BTS will be attending the same school you're all in and will be even classmates.

"Yehey! I can't wait for Monday!" Jackson and Taehyung shouted.

"Me too! I'm so excited 'coz we are all on the same class and school!"

The day went good and you got more closer to BTS especially Jungkook. You find him cute and very thoughtful and caring. He's always around you and people might misunderstand that the you two are dating. His aura makes you feel comfortable, but there is something that you feel familiar... with Mark. It's like you already know him but you don't. His eyes were familiar.

"To be honest, Mark looks like a dimsum if you look at him far away." Clarion said. You mentally laughed otherwise they'll think you're crazy or something.

"Yeah. I also noticed that thing and it seems like he's somewhat familiar to me."

"Tss. You haven't even met him before so how could he be so familiar to you?"