TEARS

POISON IVY

The school bell rang signaling that it's already lunch break. A small sigh escaped your lips when Jin Ae quickly stormed out of the room followed by the others. Bambam stopped for a while and gave you a weak and sad smile.

"Please come back already... Unnie..." He pleadingly whispered. Confusion and guilt was evident on your face causing for Bambam to lower his head in understanding.

"Yah! Bambam, let's go!" JB called irritatedly and glared at you. You bit your lower lip and calmed yourself. You can't cry here, you thought. Not here. Not when everybody can see it.

"Eun Jin," Namjoon tapped your shoulder and smiled genuinely at you, "C'mon let's eat."

You inhaled a deep breath and glanced at Mark who was walking with an expressionless face. You grimaced. He must have hated you a lot for putting your life into to much danger. Mark cannot to loose you again. He loves you so much that's why he is angry at you right now but you couldn't just understand it. This was Night Clarkson you are talking about and not Night is not just someone, he is responsible for your family's tragic murder and Min Young's death. 

You unconciously balled your fist but Jungkook held your hand and unclenched it.

"Eun Jin, just... Just don't mind them." Jungkook stared at you. He doesn't want to see you in pain but he knew he couldn't stop you from feeling it.

"Let's have some lunch and let them be." Jin said and gave you a reassuring smile. You managed to return it though it somehow as a grimace.

"N-ne... I'll just... I'll just leave my books in my locker." You mumbled and quickly went out of the room before they could even protest. You held your books tightly on chest and rested your forehead against your locker.

"This is harder than I thought." You whispered. You cursed silently after you realized what you were doing. Clarion used to tell you comforting words when you feel like this but now she's not here anymore. No one's gonna tell you what you should do now.

Feeling frustrated and devastated at the same time, you opened your locker and was about to stuff your books in when a small paper fell on the floor. Your forehead creased and kneeled down to pick it up. Your jaw clenched and you grip on yournbackpack tightened.

You crumpled the paper and threw it on the trash bin. You ran your fingers through your hair and sighed frustratedly. 

"Hey!" You look up and saw Sunree running towards you.

"How are you these past few days?" She asked. You scoffed and smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah. I'll be lying of I good." You muttered and rolled your eyes, "Seriously Sunree? You're asking me that?" You said with an irritated tone. Sunree's eyes widened and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh. I see. You're still not in good terms with them, are you?" You sighed deeply again and nodded. Sunree suddenly pulled you into a tight hug.

"It's going to be fine, Eun Jin. Trust me."

"I hope so." You whispered. The two of you walked together to the cafeteria. Jungkook waved at you and walked to their table, completely ignoring the obvious glares coming from Mark's table. He unconciously balled his fists inside his pockets when he saw you flashed a sweet smile at Jungkook.

Mark suddenly stood up from his chair and sent you the coldest glare he could give. Your eyes followed Mark who stormed out of the cafeteria. You almost shiver on the intensity of his eyes. He was angry.

"E-excuse me..." You mumbled to the boys and made your way out of the cafeteria. You scanned the hallways and saw Mark. 

"Mark wait!" You called breathlessly. You grabbed his arms and halted him.

Mark punched the locker behind you. A small gasp escaped your lips and your eyes widened in shock. He was staring down at you, his eyes that could melt anyone in sight. In a moment, you saw pain, sadness and anger flashed in his eyes.

"M-Mark..." You managed to squeak out his name regardless of the deep and handsome stares he was giving. 

"Why?" You gave him a confused look. Mark inhaled a deep breath and stood up straight, he determiningly stared at the floor.

"Why are you with Jungkook?" He spat the words out bitterly and glared at you. You swallowed the lump on your throat and avoided his gaze. Your eyes stung but you held your tears back.

"I have nowhere else to go." You voice broke. Mark laughed sarcastically and you felt your heart clenched.

"What?" He gritted his teeth, "YOU HAVE A DAMN ING HOUSE HERE AND YOU'LL TELL ME YOU HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO?!"

Your forehead suddenly creased. All your calmness and patience suddenly vanished. You pointed Mark and gritted your teeth.

"EVERYONE OF YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU ALL THE MOST!" You screamed at him, "AND YOU PUSHED ME AWAY!"

"NO ONE PUSHED YOU AWAY, EUN JIN! YOU PUSHED US AWAY!" He shouted frustratedly. Both of you were breathing heavily and tears started to stream down on your face because of the pain you are feeling right now.

You grimaced and shook your head, "Me?" You glared back at him, "All I wanted is your support!" You inhaled a deep breath, "If you really do love me, you would help me Mark."

Mark scoffed and gave you a very disappointed look. He ruffled his hair in annoyance and shook his head, "You know what? Let's just break up."

Your lips quivered and you fekt like your heart were stabbed a million times. You never expected this. Even Mark didn't want this too but he just can't get you anymore. You're different and he doesn't like your new self who desperately craves for revenge. You who doesn't mind if someone will get hurt.

"Let's break up, Eun Jin." His cold words stabbed you like a sharp knife. Mark punched anotherblocker and started to walk away. It took you a while to let his words sink in. Your eyes widened in horror and ran after him. No. You can't let him go. You can't loose Mark too.

"Mark! Mark wait!" You grabbed his arm but he yanked it back. Your tears freely fall from your eyes but you don't care. You bit your lip and look at his eyes who held no emotions.

"Mark... Please... Don't..." You cried. Mark softned and held your hand.

"Then stop this." He mumbled sincerely, "Come back to us. Come back to me..." He doesn't want to get you hurt. He doesn't want to see you in pain and watching you like this pained him so much that it could kill him.

You almost agreed because of the sincerity of his voice and the warmth of his hands. His presence always made you feel safe amd sound.

"I-I..." You slowly stepped back from him and you saw pain flashed on his expression, "I can't..." You breathed, "You know I can't..."

Mark looked up and closed his eyes, his jaw clenched.

"M-Mark I —" You stopped when his expression quickly changed. He stared at you blankly.

"Is this what you want?" He cut you off. When he figured out that you won't answer, he immediately nodded and rolled his eyes, "Of course. What do I have to expect?" He mumbled sarcastically and walked away, this time, you didn't ran after him. You let him walked away from you. You let him leave.

You fell on your knees and cried softly. It was like all the frustrations you've been keeping for weeks came out. You feel weak and vulnerable. You held your chest tightly as if it would lessen the excruciating you are feeling right now. You held it like it would fall apart the moment you'll let it go. The pain was too much to bear. It was slowly killing you inside.

It was slowly bringing you down.


HEEEY I'M BAAAAAACK~ SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT I GUESS THIS CHAP WILL BE WORTH IT. I ALMOST CRIED WHILE WRITING IT UGH! ANYWAYS, UPVOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT!

PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIAS :D

IG & TWITTER ACCOUNT: ninathebully

WATTPAD ACCOUNT: themermaidletters