SECRETS

POISON IVY

"Here's what you want." Sunree pull her earphones out and placed her phone on her side.

"It contains the summary of her personal and family background. Anyway, why do you need this?" Her dad asked her as he handed the brown envelope to her. Sunree shrugged.

"She is the newbie in our school and I'm just curious about her." She replied. Her dad nodded and left her room. Sunree leaned back on her couch and open the envelope. Her eyes scanned the two pictures. One was your present picture and the other one was taken 11 years ago. Sunree scrunched up her nose as she stare at your pictures. Both of the pictures featured your expressionless face.

"Nothing changed except for your red hair." She mumbled as she flipped the page. Her eyes widened and jaws dropped as her eyes run around on the informations on the paper.

 

[ Background Check ]

 

Full Name: Park Eun Jin

Real Name: Ivy Hwang-Jackson

Age: 19 years old

Date ogf Birth: January 17, 1995

Born: Los Angeles, California, USA

Current Address: 893-2, Block A, Prada Subdivision, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Prior Residence: Seoul, South Korea

Businesses:

           A. Heir of the Jackson Global Insurance Company, Inc.

           B. Heir of the Hwang Coffee Company, Inc.

Properties:

           A. Jackson Global Insurance Company, Inc. Los Angeles Branch

           B. Jackson Global Insurance Company, Inc. Philippines Branch

           C. Jackson Global Insurance Company, Inc. Japan Branch

           D. Jackson Global Insurance Company, Inc. Singapore Branch

           E. Hwang Coffee Company, Inc. Philippines Branch

           F. Hwang Coffee Company, Inc. Los Angeles Branch

           G. Hwang Coffee Company, Inc. Japan Branch

           I. Jackson-Hwang TVX Tower, France

 

Summary of Family History: Year 2001, at the age of 6, Park Eun Jin's biological family was involved in a murder case at their home in Los Angeles, California, USA. Legally adopted by Park Sun Woo ( CEO of SunMin Credentials and Estates Company ) on the age of 7. Current heir of her late father's Jackson Global Insurance Company and its branches plus her mother's Hwang Coffee Company and its branches.

 

 

Sunree quickly put the papers down and opened her laptop. She typed in some few keywords to unlock it. Then she typed your family name and related searches pop out in just a split second. She bit her nails nervously as she clicked in a link.

 

 

Jackson Murder Case, Pending

 

December 2001, the whole world was shocked as the famous business man, Matthew Jackson, along with her wife and son, Nathalie Hwang-Jackson and Ian Hwang-Jackson (13 years old ) , were found dead on their residence at Los Angles, California. Matthew's younger daughter, Ivy Hwang-Jackson, age six, was reported missing but was later found and adopted by Korean business man, Park Sun Woo and his wife, Park Min Young. NBI reported that the prime suspect's identity is still unknown and the search for the suspect is still on-going. The Jackson Murder Case is still open and top private investigators have joined forces to solve the case. Stay tuned for the next update folks!

 

 

Sunree felt a huge lump on as she closed her laptop. She felt bad for being mean to you. She know understands why you were so different and cold. You have a hard past, a bad one. She look at your younger photo.

"How can someone do this?" She whispered. Sunree picked up her phone and contact her dad.

[Hello? Sunree? Is something wrong?] Her dad asked on the other line. She took in a deep breath before answering.

"Hey dad... can you do me a favor? It'll be a huge one." She said while biting on her nails.

[Anything for my daughter. Now tell me, what do you want?]

"I... I want to help a... a f-friend." She said. Her dad went silent on the other line before finally speaking up again.

[Is she the-]

"Yes appa... though, that was not my real intention." She mumbled.

[Okay. I understand. Let's talk again when I get home later.]

"Sure dad... Bye." She said before ending the call. She lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She reached for the paper and stare at your picture. She hated herself for being so mean and hard to you even though you didn't do anything wrong to her. After knowing your past, she automatically turned into her soft side.

"I promise I'll take care of you from now on, Eun Jin-ah..." She softly whispered before drifting off to sleep.

 

******

 

"Eun Jin-ah, pick up your phone!" Jin Ae yelled from the kitchen. You whined and lazily reached for your phone that was ringing for about 3 minutes already and you didn't bother to pick it up. You answer the call with looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" You said in your tired voice.

[Hey... Eun Jin-ah, your house is near with Jungkook's right?] You straightened up after hearing Jungkook's name. You look at the caller ID and it was Namjoon.

"Yes. Why? Did something happen?" You asked worriedly.

[No, no, no. Nothing happened but Jungkook hasn't been sleeping nor coming here in the dorm for the past three days and it kinda make us worried.]

"Have you tried calling him or talking to him?"

[He would ignore us at school and won't answer our calls or text messages. He will only show up if we have schedules for BTS.] You frowned a little.

"Okay. Okay, I understand. I'll try to drop by on his house." You said and went upstairs to change. Namjoon agreed and ended the call.

"Unnie yah! I'm going out!" You said while putting your shoes on. Jin Ae came out from the kitchen while tying her hair in a messy bun.

"Where are you going?"

"Namjoon asked me to check Jungkook on his house because he hasn't come over to their dorm yet for the past three days." You explained.

"Jinja? Aish. That kid. He's been a lot differently lately. Anyway, just bring this cake for him." She said and went back to the kitchen then came out again with a white paper bag. You took it and headed out of the house.

"Be safe okay?!" She yelled and you wave your hand back. You began to think about Jungkook again.

"What do you think had happened to him?" You asked Clarion.

"I don't know." She replied flatly. You were so deep in your thoughts when you realize that you were already infront of Jungkook's house. You were about to hit the doorbell button when you realize that he may not open it so you quietly opened the house gates and careful not to make a noise. You were in the living dark living room when you notice a small light peeking upstairs. You quietly paced on the cold hallway and slightly peeked in the door which has the lights . There was no one inside but you still came in. The walls were painted black and white and clothes were just lying on the floor. 'It must be Jungkook's room', you thought. You picked up a picture frame and saw a smiling Jungkook with another lady that looks like him.

"What are you doing here?" A familiar cold voice said. You quickly turn around and he was just giving you a cold and expressionless face. You gulped as you realize that he was just wearing his towel under his waist and you look away as your face start to heat up.

"I'm asking you, what are you doing here at my house?" He asked again and this time you could feel the annoyance in his voice.

"Jungkook... what happened to you?" You asked making him a bit surprised woth your question.

"Why would you ignore us? Did something-"

"Nothing's wrong Eun Jin, you can leave now." He said and opened the door, signalling you to come out. You shook your head and crossed your arms over your chest.

"I won't leave not until you won't tell me what had happened." He scoffed.

"Why would I tell you? You're not my mother nor my sister and neither my friend." Your arms falled to your sides automatically.

"What did you just said?" You asked. Your voice almost cracking out. It hurts to hear from someone that you treasure says that you are not their friend or is even important to them.

"You heard it right. So go out or I'll call the police." A tear escaped on your eyes and Jungkook flinched a little.

"Why are you doing this to me... Kookie?" You asked softly. You tried to touch him but he just slapped your hand away.

"Stop calling me that. I don't want you."

"But you said you're with-"

"Forget it. I don't know why I said so just just forget everything and leave."

You scoffed and laugh satcastically.

"I didn't come here so just for you to be telling me what am I supposed to do. I came here because I'm worried about you Jungkook! We are ing worried about you!" You screamed at him. Jungkook look away.

"I don't need you to care." He mumbled. That's it. You walked past him but stop on the door.

"So this is the ing feeling of someone who's being pushed away, huh? Tss. Oh, and by the way, thanks for making me realize how rude and bad I am. Jerk."

Jungkook sat on his bed and messed his hair in anger and annoyance.

"I so ing really hate my life..."

 


 

Tadaaaah! So... I made Sunree have a soft spot over Eun Jin aready kekeke~ But... that doesn't mean totally she'll be a good girl XD Oh yeah! Thank you for my latest subscribers :)

  • beautyfool
  • luvylily3
  • Hannataolover123

Thanks a lot and enjoy reading! I'll catch up with you guys soon with a new update! Love Lots <3

 

P.S. I would love to see or hear from your comments! Hugs and Kisses :)