I'LL BE HERE FOR YOU, ALWAYS

POISON IVY

You hugged your knees tightly as your tears continuously fall from your eyes.

"What did I do wrong for God to punish me like this?" You whispered. Pictures of the past flashed by on your mind. It feels like the deep wound in you that was healing were suddenly freshly reopened, causing more pain to came, and most of all, the hatred and anger that was buried years ago, were revitalized.

"Omma... I wish you were still here." You said while looking straight at Park Min Young, your foster mother's grave. Back on the time when you were on the phase of recovery, Min Young and Sun Woo took care of you as if you are their own. Min Young was the one who supported you the most. She helped you get through things like the first time you heard Clarion's voice in your head. She made you feel loved and gave the motherly love you've been longing from Nathalie. Sun Woo and Min Young protected you from everyone that could possibly harm you. She kept you safe, too bad she had to die for it.

 

You didn't remeber that much after what had happened during and after the experiment. You just woke up and found yourself comfortably lying on a white bed, a hospital bed to be exact. You felt a little relieved knowing that you are not in the experiment room anymore. You scan your eyes around, seeing a lot of different apparatuses, beeping machines beside your bed, needles inserted on your arms and an oxygen mask that was covering your nose and mouth. You blinked in a few times before trying to raise your hand up and move your fingers.

A beautiful lady stood up as she saw you moving your hands. She quickly nudge her husband who was sleeping on the couch before walking closer to you. You look up at her as she gave you a soft and warm smile. She leaned down and your hair carefully.

"How are you feeling?" She asked with a sweet and gentle voice. Her husband stretched first before walking to you and softly smiled. He touched your small rosy cheeks and that made you flinch a little.

"Don't worry, we won't harm you."He said softly and you nod a little.

"Your safe with us now..." The lady said and kissed your forehead.

 

After a few weeks of staying in the hospital, the doctors let you be discharged. Park Sun Woo and Park Min Young took you to their home and introduced you to their two children.

"Omma! Oh my gosh! Is she my new sister?" A girl squealed happily while clapping her hands. You hid behind Min Young and dunked your head shyly. Sun Woo and Min Young softly chuckle at your shyness. Sun Woo kneeled down in front of you while you continue hugging Min Young's legs.

"Don't worry, they are fine." He said and motioned the girl and the boy to come forward.

"Hello there new sister! I'm your Park Jin Ae unnie!" She said and hugged you and kissed your cheeks.

"Hey there dongsaengie~ I'm your Jinyoung oppa! But you could also call me Jr. oppa!" He said and hugged you and pulled away after. You look up to Min Young and she smiled at you and nod, telling you to not be shy and not worry. You slowly loosened your grip on her legs and slowly show yourself.

"I-Ivy i-imnida"You said and slightly bowed making them chuckle. You blushed in embarrassment and run back to Min Young and buried your face in her legs. She picked you up and kissed your cheek, making you smile.

January passed and Sun Woo and Min Young legally adopted you and that gives you a glimpse of happiness.

"Omma!!!" You screamed while clutching on your head tightly. You kneeled down and screamed after hearing voices in your head.

"Stop it!" You cried and firce shut your eyes. Min Young rushed up to your room after hearing your screams. She found you clutching you head and crying in the corner of the room. She quickly went to you and hugged you tightly.

"Hush... honey," she softly whispered while your hair, "Baby, don't cry, omma's here already..."

"Aaah! Stop it!" You cried and covered your ears. Tears start to fall down on Min Young's eyes.

"Omma! Make them stop!" You cried. Min Young cupped your cheeks and made you look at her.

"Ivy... listen to my voice, okay?" She asked and you nodded still covering your ears. You stare at her beautiful brown eyes. Min Young pulled you closer and started humming as he rock you back and forth.

 

"You're not alone,

Together we stand,

I'll be by your side,

You know I'll take your hand.

When it gets cold,

And it feels like the end,

There's no place to go,

You know I won't give in,

No I won't give in~

 

Keep holding on,

Coz' you know we'll make it through,

We'll make it through.

Just stay strong,

Coz' you know I'm here for you,

I'm here for you.

There is nothing you could say,

There is nothing you could do,

And there is no other way

When it comes to the truth.

So, keep holding on

Coz' you know we'll make it through,

We'll make it through."

 

You brushed her engraved name. A comforting wind swirl around you.

"You said you won't leave me..." you said quietly, "But why did you go? Why did leave?"

 

It was a cold night. You are happy now with your new family. You stopped crying and you get used to the voice everytime you hear it.

The five of you went on to a vacation in France. You were so happy. Everyone was happy. After a little tour, Min Young dropped off in a grocery shop to buy some necessities. While on her way home, a group of men riding a gray Starex van followed her, thinking that you're with her, they ambushed Min Young's car, leaving her dead on the spot.

 

You buried your face in your arms and sobbed.

"When will I ever be at peace?" You asked.

"Day will come, Ivy. I know it will." Clarion said, trying to assure you. You scoffed.

"I don't know if that day will come especially with these things coming around to me..." you mumbled.

"Things happens for a reason." You quickly look up after hearing a familiar voice. Your puffy eyes widened as you saw who it was.

"J-Jungkook..."

 

******

 

"What do you mean she's not home?!" Jinyoung yelled over the phone.

[Will you please stop yelling first?! The moment BTS and I stepped on this house, she's gone! And you might wanna come here so we could talk properly!] Jin Ae said over the phone before hanging up. Jinyoung ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"What's the problem?" JB asked Jinyoung who was busy packing his things.

"I have to go, Eun Jin is missing."

"What?! T-then we'll come with you!" The boys said and followed Jinyoung to his car. Meanwhile, the BTS and Jin Ae were panicky rummaging around the house. They tried to call your phone but you left it at the kitchen counter.

"Please keep my sister safe..." Jin Ae whispered before looking at the box in the trash bin. Jinyoung quickly got out of the car and run inside the house.

"Oppa!" Jin Ae called and went over to hug Jinyoung.

"What happened?" He asked. Jin Ae look up to Namjoon.

"We were about to enter the subdivision when we met with Jin Ae and tag along with us since we are also coming here." Namjoom started.

"But we got here, gates and doors opened and a box was sitting over here, so we checked it and just found a poor dead dog." Jin continued.

"Hyungs!" BamBam called outside in the garden. He picked up something before walking back inside the house.

"What is that?" Mark asked and peeked at the paper. His eyes widened at the printed name on it. Jinyoung and Jin Ae peeked at the paper and got the same reaction as Mark.

"Night Clarkson? Who is he?" Yugyeom asked. JB tensed up.

 "No way..." Jin Ae whispered, "Oppa! Eun Jin might be in danger!" She cried. Mark look at them with a confused face. He knows who Night Clarkson is. He thought that Night was the one who took all of his loved ones, including Ivy. Mark thought Ivy was dead or so at least that was what he believed because that was the news he heard after waking up from a coma.

"We have to find her-"

"No need."

All heads snapped up towards the main door. And there, Jungkook was standing while carrying you bridal style. Jinyoung ran up to Jungkook and carefully took you from him since you were unconscious.

"What happened to her?" Mark asked bitterly. Jungkook just smirked at him.

"I found her on her mother's grave so I just decided to take her home. Anyway, I have to go." Jungkook said coldly before walking away.

"Wait! Jungkook!" BTS called out but they didn't manage to run after him. Jin Ae walked closer to Jinyoung and kissed your forehead. They understand what you are going through and they feel sad about it.

"Mark, can you take Eun Jin to her room? We have to talk to dad." Jinyoung said and Mark didn't think twice on taking you from him. Mark quickly went up to your room and placed you carefully on your bed. He pulled the blanket up to your shoulders. He sat beside you and stared at your sleeping figure.

"What does Night have to do with you?" He asked quietly, "Who are you to him?"

Mark noticed a tear escaped from your eyes and he leaned down to brush it off. He smiled softly while your hair. He somewhat had found you a special place in his heart. He've never been close to any other girls that's why he find it odd because he felt comfortable with your presence around him.

"Don't worry... I'll be here always. I'll protect you from Night." He whispered softly before kissing you gently on your forehead.

 


 

HERE IS MY NEW UPDATEEEEE! TROLOLOL. HOW ARE YOU GUYS? DID YOU MISS ME? JUST KIDDING! ANYWAY, HAPPY WAVES TO immmme, shairamae3997, aliashaqira  !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING! BY THE WAYS, I JUST MADE UP A NEW SUPERNATURAL STORY WHERE BTS' JUNGKOOK AND RED VELVET'S IRENE ARE STARRING. I TITLED IT AS SAFE AND SOUND. BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHETHER I'LL POST IT NOW OR WHAT SO EVER YEAH. SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT KNOW :) AND HOPE YOU DO LIKE IT AND SUPPORT IT LIKE YOU DID TO MY FIRST FANFIC. SO ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? ^-^