IT'S ALL COMING BACK

POISON IVY

It was snowing. It was a holy night after all. Families are happily gathered on their homes. Street children were gleefully singing random Christmas carols. Everyone was exchanging gifts and greetings with their friends and neighbors. Everyone was happy, especially the six yeard old you. Christmas was your favorite holiday. You play with the snow, build snow man with your older brother, play with the other kids in the neighborhood and you get to see your dimsum oppa again. You were watching the other kids stroll from house to house while singing Christmas carols.

"Don't they have families?" You asked your dad who was reading a daily news paper. Your dad look at you and smile softly.

"They have sweetie. But they go out for fun or more or so, to help their own families." You look back at the window and you saw the kids coming in front of you house gate and started singing Jingle Bells. You gasped and clapped happily. You jump off from your dad's lap and pulled him outside.

"I want to see them! I want to see them!" You giggled while pulling your dad ourside the house. He carried you up and opened the gates. You started to sing along with the other kids.

"Can you sing other songs?" You asked them and they nod. They started to sing your favorite, Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Your mom went out while holding bags of baked goods and gave it to the children.

"Here take it." Your said softly to them. The children smiled brightly and thanked your family before leaving. You look back inside the house and frowned because your brother was not in sight.

"What wrong honey?" Your mom asked you as she fixed your bangs.

"Where's oppa?" You asked. The three of you went back inside and your dad put you down.

"He's sleeping. Go, wake him up. It'll be Christmas after an hour." Your mom said with a smile on her face. You nodded happily and ran upstairs to Ian's bedroom. Ian was still busy snoring so you jump on his bed.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" You shouted while jumping on his back. Ian groaned in pain. He swiftly move and pick you up, setting you beside him. He automatically tickle you and you laugh.

"Andwe! Oppa! Pfft-hahaha! Oppa! It tickles! Hahaha!" You screamed because it was really funny. You started to kick your foot everywhere until it hit his face.

"Ow!" He whined while chuckling, "You little monster, where did you learn how to kick like that?"

You giggled and rolled playfully on his bed, "Amazing World of Gumball!" Ian chuckled then ruffled your hair.

"Okay. Whatever you say. But make sure it's safe okay? I don't want you to hurt yourself. Got it?"

"Arasso!" You said, giving him a thumbs up. Ian opened his tv and change it to the Cartoon Network channel then he lay down again beside you. You clapped and sing along while watching. Not too long, you slowly fell asleep. Ian softened as ge saw you sleeping peacefully beside him. He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"I'm so lucky to have a little sister like you, Ivy."He whispered. He pulled the blanket up to cover you and went back to sleep. Nathalie just finished cooking and setting the dinning table when she heard the doorbell ring. She quickly dried her hands and went for the door.

"Merry Christmas!" A lady beamed after she opened the door. Nathalie smiled and hug her friend.

"Oh! It's so nice to see you again!" Nathalie replied, "Come in." She let in the family. The Tuan family.

"Hi auntie!" Mark said.

"Hello there Mark! How's school?" Nathalie asked him. Mark shrugged.

"Mmm... It's fine." Nathalie chuckled.

"Auntie, where is Ivy and Ian?" He asked. Nathalie smiled softly.

"Probably sleeping. Wait, honey! Can you wake up the kids for me?" She called to Matthew. Matthew whined.

"Fine." He said and went upstairs. He first knock on Ian's room then peeked inside. He smiled at the both of you. He carefully walked closer and kissed Ian and your forehead. Ian slowly open his eyes and quickly got up.

"Dad, you scared me." Ian said. Matthew chuckled and straightened up.

"The Tuan's are here. Come on, wake Ivy up then just follow downstairs. Okay?" Ian nodded. After your dad left, Ian carefully tap your cheeks.

"Ivy... wake up," He said and brushed your bangs, "It's Christmas!" You slowly flutter your eyes opened and Ian pick you up. He walked to your room.

"C'mon, let's get you dressed. Dimsum's family are here."

"But I'm still sleepy." You said while yawning and buried your face in his shoulders.

"Oh c'mon now. You can't be sleepy on your favorite holiday!" He joked. You jerked your head upward and look at him.

"It's Christmas already?!" You asked.

"Ne. So now, let's get you dressed because Dimsum guy is downstairs." Ian put you in your bed and went to pick up a dress in your dresser. He dressed you with an apple green ruffle dress with a bright pink ribbon on its side. He put on your silver Barbie doll shoes.

"Sparkly!" You giggled as you run in the hallway.

"Be careful, Ivy!" Ian called. You went downstairs and saw Mark smiling.

"Dimsum oppa!" You said happily and hugged him tightly. You never knew that Dimsum oppa is Mark, why? You never asked for his real name.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas too, Ivy!"he said. You then went to the grown ups and greeted them.

"Merry Christmas mommy and daddy! Merry Christmas auntie and uncle!"

"Aww. So sweet." Mark's mom said and gave you a kiss on your rosy cheeks.

One more hour then it'll be Christmas. Mark and you played together in the living room upstairs while the grown ups including Ian were in the living room downstairs.

"How's your school Ivy?" Mark asked.

"Mmm... It's okay. My teachers and classmates are good to me."

"Do you study well?" He asked as he fix your bangs. Your brows furrowed because everyone always do that to your bangs.

"Is my my hair messy?" You asked and Mark laugh.

"No it's not."

"Then why do all of you brush or fix my hair when you are talking to me?" Mark pinch your cheeks.

"Why do you keep asking and asking a lot of things? Huh?" You pout cutely at him.

"Your only six but you already know how to pout!" He laughed.

"I saw it on tv. They said it makes you cuter so I tried it. Am I cuter?" You asked.

"You're always cute, Ivy."

"Yey!" You clapped and twirl him around. You noticed something sparkly on his neck and you squinted your eyes cutely. Mark raised an eyebrow then look at his neck. And there was a diamond angel pendant, Mark was wearing. You tried to reach for it but Mark was taller than you so he kneeled down in front of you.

"Mom gave this to me when I was still a baby." He said.

"Jinja? Whoa... it's beautiful..." you whispered while staring at it. Mark chuckled. He reached for the pendant's lock then remove it from his neck.

"What are you doing?" You asked. He smiled at you.

"From now on, you'll be wearing this so you will always be safe when I'm not around, arasso?"

"Are you an angel?" You asked because you only know that guardian angel's do those things. Mark laugh at your innocence.

"Yes. I am. So always wear this okay?"

"Are you a superhero? Because how can you protect me if you are not around? Are coming over from the sky if someone tease or play with me , like Superman or Wonderwoman?"

Ian came in the living room and heard you, making him chuckle.

"Ivy, Dimsum is not a superhero, he's a food." Ian joked and Mark glared at him.

"Dimsum oppa~ Dimsum oppa~ hmm... maybe he is a flying dimsum!" You giggled and Ian laugh more.

"You Jackson siblings are really annoying sometimes." Mark mumbled. You laugh then jump on Mark's back.

"Horsey! Dimsum horsey! Go!"

 

******

 

"Three! Two! One! MERRY CHRISTMAAAAS!" Everyone shouted and clapped. Ian was carrying you up and you fixed your Christmas hat.

"Merry Christmas sweetie!"Nathalie said and kissed your cheeks.

"Merry Chrsitmas mommy!" You said and kissed her back.

"Aww... what about me?" Your dad said and you kissed him too. Ian pinched your nose.

"Can oppa have some kiss too?" Ian asked and nodded happily.

"Of course! You're my favorite oppa!"

"I'm your only oppa, Ivy." He said while laughing and kissed your cheeks.

"Merry Christmas Ivy!" Mark said and reached for you. Ian put you down and you bear hugged Mark.

"Merry Christmas Dimsum oppa!" You said and Mark leaned down to kiss your cheeks. Everyone exchanged hugs and gathered in the living room for the gifts.

"Presents time!" You squeled and went under the Christmas tree to get your gift. It was a huge box and Ian helped you to open it. You excitedly opened the box and an oversized brown teddy bear was revealed. It had a blue and red striped ribbon with a bell in the center.

"Wow! Teddy bear!" You said and hugged it.

"Thank you mommy, daddy and oppa!" They all laugh at your cuteness as you play with your teddy bear. No one knew that on this special occassion, something was coming over. One that they never expected. While playing upstairs with Ian and Mark, you all heard the doorbell ring. Nathalie look up nad raised an eyebrow. You peeked downstairs, curious to see who's the new guest.

"Maybe, one of the neighbors probably just to greet us." She said then went in for the door.

"Oh Mr. Night Clarkson-" You all heard a loud banh and the next thing you saw was uour mom, lying dead on the floor. Mark's mom shrieked and you screamed. You were about to run downstairs when Ian quickly picked you up and covered your mouth. Tears were fastly strolling down to your cheeks. Before you could see anything else, Ian run into one one of the guest rooms on the third floor and quickly locked the door.

"Oppa! Mommy! She's-"

"Hush... stop crying Ivy. We need to keep quiet." Ian said while wiping away your tears. Mark look around the room.

"Who was that psycho?!" Mark asked in a panic. Ian was about to answer when the three of you heard a multiple shots.

"BECAUSE OF YOU MY LIFE WAS A MESS! MY COMPANY CLOSED DOWN BECAUSE OF YOU!" You heard Night's voice screaming to death. Ian hugged you tightly and you covered your ears. Continuous gun shots where heard again and yiu heard the man screamed on the hallway.

"Sh*t." Ian cursed.

"COME ON! HIDDING WON'T HELP YOU!!!" Night screamed.

"Oppa, am I going to die too?" You asked while crying. A tear fell down on Ian's eyes.

"No you won't. Oppa and dimsum won't let that psycho kill you okay?" He said and kissed your forehead.

"But what about you?" You asked.

"We will be fine, Ivy." Mark said while smiling softly at you. Ian hold your little hands tightly.

"Listen to oppa, okay? You are a fast runner, right?"

"Ne."

"Now, when I count one to three, run as fast as you could till you get outside the house. Understand?"

You nod weakly.

"Don't ever look back." Ian said. He inhaled deeply and kissed you once more. One last time. He took your hand and walk to the door.

"On three..." Mark started as he began twisting the doorknob.

"One..." Ian said.

"Two..."Mark continued.

"Three! Run Ivy!" They both shouted and open the door. You quickly run outside and was about to past Night when he grabbed you.

"Trying to escape huh?" He asked while smirking.

"Ivy!" Mark said.

"Don't dare, Clarkson!" Ian said throught his gritted teeth. Everything happened so fast. Ian lunged at Night and was able to take the gun away from him but Night was fast and he shot Ian. You screamed as you saw your brother fell on the floor.

"Oppa!" You cried and ran back to him.

"Ivy! Get out of here!" Mark shouted but as you were about look at him, Night shot him and you cried even harder. Anger build up inside of you and you attacked him. Night just smirked and threw you on the wall and before you could even get up and attack him, he shot you and everything went black.

 

You slowly opened your eyes and all you see were white walls, beeping machines and a doctor, but coated in a black lab coat.

"Oh... the experiment had regained her consciousness." He said creepily.

"Great job, Mr. Clarkson." He added. You squinted your eyes around the room and found Night who was leaning on the door and giving you a cold stare. You tried to move but there were large chains around your body, preventing you to move. Fear was rising up and you don't know what to do. You are only a six year old little girl after all. Picture of your mom, your dad, your brother and Mark's face clouded your mind. You thought that you will die so young. Tears fall down from your eyes.

"Now, let us start, shall we?" The doctor said and picked up a medium sized operation knife. You started to scream.

"You are scaring her " Night said.

"Now, now, Night. Haven't you scared her already? You killed her family, remember?" Night scoffed.

"At least put her into sleep before you do anything on her."

"Words of wisdom eh?" The doctor said and took a syringe from the metallic cabinet that contain a purplish blue liquid.

"Have a sweet dreams, Ivy Jackson."

 


 

AND HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE :) YEAH. I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE MONDAY IS FINALLY OVER BUT STILL, 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL WEEKEND HAHAHA. ANYWAYS, THNAK YOU AGAIN FOR MY NEW SUBBIES <3 KwinJiyeonnie, Anirin, and Babybluelolly HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW UPDATE! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR WRITE ON MY WALL OR SUBSCRIBE HAHA BUT PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE >.< KEEP SAFE GUYS! I LOVE YOU!!!