THE HURTFUL NEWS

POISON IVY

"Back in 2001?" Yugyeom asked and his brows creased, "You mean with Mark hyung's story?"

"N-ne..." Jin Ae answered and her eyes quickly trailed down on the floor as she feel Mark looking at her and Jinyoung.

"What does she have to do with the Jacksons?" Youngjae added.

"Because she was there." Mark spoke up and everyone look at him but he just stared blankly at the opposite wall.

"Hyung... what are you talking about?" Jackson asked and slightly nudge Mark's arm, "What do you mean she was there?"

Mark glance up at Jinyoung and smiled bitterly, "Ask Jinyoung about it."

Jinyoung frowned at Mark. "He knows the story better than I do." Mark added.

"I'm starting to get confused between the three of you." BamBam said and scratched the back of his head.

"And I bet JB also knows about it." Mark said and look at JB who was standing quietly at the corner. Jin Ae look up at Jinyoung and gave her a nod, telling her to go on.

"That day... about the Jacksons, I mean... Ivy Jackson was reported missing, right?... S-she went missing for who knows how long. Everyone thought that she was dead, that she was killed by the same suspect but they're wrong," she inhaled deeply, "She was brought to another place within the US... and turned into an experiment -"

"Experiment?" Mark asked in disbelief and Jin Ae nodded.

"Nobody knew who the suspect was, but all those times... he was just around, playing with other people... and his name was Night, Night Clarkson. He hated the Jacksons because their companies were so successful unlike his, who were turned down several times. He tried to kill Ivy but instead brought her into a lab where he could get a lot of money by selling her as an experiment. Ivy got operated and studied many times and even inserted a neurochip on her brain, trying to hijack her but the neurochip refused to work and follow, as if it work on its own. That was the reason why she had escaped from the lab and ran away, not knowing where to go... then she got found by... by our parents..." Jin Ae trailed off, she already left a huge hint on the guys. Jackson's eyes widened and snap his fingers.

"Wait! Am I thinking what you are thinking?!" He asked , "What am I thinking is that Ivy Jackson is Park Eun Jin?! Our Eun Jin?!"

The two nodded and look at Mark.

"So the neurochip explains why she randomly talks to herself. She is technically talking to someone on her mind." Youngjae said.

"But if you already knew who the suspect was, why did your parents didn't tell the police about that Night Clarkson? Plus the fact that they are more powerful than him that time, there could be a greater chance that Clarkson could go into jail!" Yugyeom said.

"They did that because they knew how dangerous Night is... who knows what worse he could do." Jinyoung replied. The converstion got cut off by the nurses and doctors that's running on the hallway and it looks like they are on a rush. Jinyoung saw a doctor who is a close friend of your foster father and asked what was happening.

"Jinyoung, Jin Ae, what are you doing here?" Dr. Kim asked.

"U-uhh... w-we visited a friend here..." Jinyoung lied, "Uncle, what's happening? Why are you in a rush?"

"Oh, we just got a new patients from a car accident a while ago, they said they seemed like teenagers, a jet black haired boy and a red haired girl. I'm sorry, but I have to go." He said and ran off. Everyone look at each other.

"Wait, Jr. could it be... Eun Jin?" JB suddenly spoke up, causing for everyone to feel uneasy. Suddenly, Dr. Kim came back, this time his face was pale, and he's breathing heavily.

"U-uncle! What happened to you?" Jin Ae asked.

"Kids... you're not going to believe this... but Eun Jin's the red haired girl..." he said. Without saying a word, everyone rushed down and saw two wheeled bed being brought down from the ambulance. Jin Ae gasped and ran directly at you but stopped after seeing Jungkook on the other bed.

"J-Jungkook?" She whispered and she felt a tug on her hand. Jin Ae looked down and saw your hand holding tightly on hers. She quickly leaned down and tears started to fall down on her cheeks.

"I-It hurts..."you whispered through the oxygen masked. The nurses pushed the bed inside the ER and stopped your siblings along the way.

"I'm sorry, but this is off premise now." The nurse said and quickly closed the door in front of them. Jinyoung hugged Jin Ae tightly and planted a kiss on her forehead while Mark leaned helplessly on the wall, closing his eyes and balled his fists. He regretted on starting a fight with you earlier. He hated the fact that he didn't even realize that the girl he was looking for were just around with him the whole time. He thought that he just had broke his promise that he'll be your guardian angel when you were still kids. He hated himself for half believing that you were dead.

BTS woke up after hearing their manager calling for them.

"Hyung... What's with waking us up in 12:00 midnight?" Namjoon asked while rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Kids, I just got a call from Got 7's manager and told me that Jungkook's in the hospital! We have to hurry!" Their manager said in panic and the boys' eyes widened.

"What?!" They gasped.

"Just hurry up, kids. I don't know what happened either but he said that Jungkook and Jr.'s sister got in a car accident a while ago."

BTS hurried off to the hospital and saw their friends waiting outside the ER. Jackson went over to Namjoon abd the rest and told him what happened.

"What did Jungkook do this time?" Jin mumbled and let his hand run frustratingly on his hair.

Everyone entered the hospital chapel and silently gave their own prayers. While waiting for the doctor to come out, Jin Ae look around and saw Mark sitting on a bench at the terrace, eyes closed. She went over to Mark and sat beside him.

"Hey..." she said softly and Mark glance at her while raising an eyebrow. Jin Ae sighed and looked up at the starry sky, "Are you mad? I mean... with Jr. and JB? For keeping something important from you?"

Mark kept quiet for a moment and thought about his answer.

"I'm not mad at them... I just... I just felt bad about them keeping about it..." he whispered but loud enough for Jin Ae to hear, "They do know how important Ivy is to

me... but they still keep it."

Jin Ae smiled softly, "You know... Eun Jin always talked about you in her sleep..." she said and let out a weak chuckle, "I remember when we were still little, she will always have nightmares and cry out Dimsum oppa..."

"She does?" Mark asked again and look at Jin Ae.

"Ne... she even sometimes cry, no scratch that... always cry about you and her family... You know, she'd been through a lot but she stayed strong. She is really different from others... doesn't she?"

Mark just nodded in agreement and the two if them were covered again with a comfortable silence. Each one is drowned in their own deep thoughts.

The lights on the OR went off. Everyone went off the chapel and rushed outside to meet the Dr. Kim.

"How are they?" Jinyoung asked.

"Who's with the boy?" Dr. Kim asked and BTS' raised their hands, "He's doing fine now, though he got some minor injuries and he needs to stay here for two or more weeks, depending on the results that I will get from the observations and tests that I will make for him." He said and then turned to Jinyoung with a frown on his face.

"U-uncle... Is my sister alright?" Jinyoung asked and Dr. Kim lowered jis head while shaking it.

"I'm sorry... Jinyoung and Jin Ae... but the neurochip in her brain made it more complicated and we have to find the doctor who made the neurochip as soon as possible and remove it from her system..." Dr. Kim said.

"W-what are you saying?"Jin Ae asked and hold Dr. Kim's arm, "What do you mean that the neurochip made it more complicated?"

"I-I'm sorry... but Eu- Ivy is in a comma..."

 

******

 

Jungkook felt some pinching his hand and poking his head.

"V, stop it!" Jimin said and pulled Taehyung away from Jungkook's bed. Jungkook slowly tried to move his hands and blinked his eyes.

"Oh god! You're awake!" Hoseok said and called the others, "Hey guys! Kookie's awake!"

Everyone rushed to Jungkook's side while Jin called for a doctor.

"Where am I?" Jungkook asked and blinked a few more times until he realize that he is in a hospital room, "Wait! What am I doing here..." he trailed off as he remember what had happened. His eyes shot wode open and tried to get up but a pain sprung from his back and he groaned.

"Whoa, careful Jungkook. You're not fully healed yet." Namjoom said. The doctor came in with a nurse and checked up on Jungkook.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"My back hurts..." Jungkook whimpered.

"You need to rest, Jeon Jungkook. You still have a lot more injuroes and forcing yourself will make it worse," the doctor said while checking his blood pressure, "But for the mean time, I'm going to give you some painkillers so you could rest comfortably." He said and the boys nodded and the doctor left.

"How long have I been out?" Jungkook asked as he drank his pill and the water.

"Two days." Suga answered and took the glass from him.

"Two days?! What happened within the days I'm out?" He asked causing for everyone to fell silent and avoiding eye contact with Jungkook. His brows creased.

"Did something happened?" He asked and caught Jin's gaze, "Is it about Eun Jin? Did something happened to her?"

Everyone look at each other but Taehyung sighed and went over to Jungkook and put his hand over his shoulder,

"Jungkook... Eu- Ivy's... Ivy is in... a comma right now..."

"What?!" Jungkook gasped and he felt like he was stabbed a thousand times.

"Ivy is in a comma, Jungkook... and we don't know when will she wake up..." Taehyung said sadly.

"Or if she'll ever wake up... unless that damn chip will be remove on her system..." Namjoon said and stared directly at Jungkook.

"What ing chip are you talking about?!" Jungkook yelled, "And don't say that she'll never wake up! Ivy is going to wake up!"

"Jungkook! You don't understand it! Night Clarkson had planted up a damn neurochip on her years ago and now, the accident caused the chip to leak some chemicals that's preventing Ivy to wake up. That chip is poisoning Ivy and if it isn't remove, she'll die! Don't you get it?!" Hoseok yelled

"You mean... there is no possibility that she'll come back if it wasn't remove?" Jungkook asked quietly and the guys nodded, "Then why don't the doctors remove it now?!"

"Jungkook, the one who made that chip is the only one who knows how to properly remove it. If the these hospital doctors remove it by themselves, there is no guarantee that Ivy will survive," Jin explained, "And it should be done as soon as possible, before the that chip completely poison Ivy."


AND THE AUTHOR IS BACK ON TRACK! HEY GUYS! HOW HAVE YOU GGUYS BEEN THESE PAST FEW DAYS? HMM? ANYWAYS... I WAS REALLY PLANNING TO HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS BUT SADLY, I COULDN'T :( BY THE WAY, I JUST READ YOUR COMMENTS, THE NEW ONES I MEAN, AND THEY ARE REALLY SWEET JUST LIKE THE FIRST ONES TO COMMENT ON MY STORY. I REALLY LOVE HEARING YOUR FEEDBACKS TO MY STORY AND IT MAKES ME GIDDY. HIHIHI :3 SOOOO, HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS MY DEARS~ LOVE LOTS <3