ACCIDENT

POISON IVY

Mark groaned in annoyance after hearing his phone ring. He glance at the clock and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who the hell would call in past 12 midnight?" He muttered and picked up his phone.

"What?"

[Hyung! Oh thank God you answered it!] Jackson said in a rush.

"What do you want now?"

[Hyung! Jinyoung called us and said that Eun Jin was kidnapped by god who knows who!]Mark's eyes widened and sat up from the bed.

"Wait Eun Jin's what?! "

[Ugh! Just get ready! BamBam and I will pick you up in a minute.] Jackson said and ended the phone call before Mark could even protest. He quickly got up from his bed and get dressed. After a few minutes, Jackson and BamBam picked him up and rushed to meet up with the others in the ground floor of the hospital.

"Hyung!" BamBam said and Jinyoung looked up. Jinyoung manage a weak smile but later turned into a frown after seeing Mark.

"Hyung, you were the last one who was with Eun Jin. You were supposed to take my sister home." He said and Mark looked down. Jin Ae came holding a yellow card.

"We have to see Sunree! She's THE LAST ONE who was with our sister, not Mark." She said and waved the yellow card. Everyone went inside the hospital and look for Sunree's room. Once they reached the fifth floor of the building, an old man in his kate 40's greeted them.

"You must be Sunree's friends." The old man said. Jinyoung and Jin Ae look at each other.

"Can we see her?" Jin Ae asked and the man nodded before leading them inside Sunree's room. Sunree was literally frustrated and trying to contact her watch dogs when she heard the door opened, revealing Jinyoung and the others.

"Oh my god Jinyoung! Jin Ae!" She cried.

"What happened to you?" JB asked her.

"We were walking in the street near our school when-when arghh!" Sunree screamed and clutched on her head after feeling a severe headache. Her dad ran to her. Sunree pulled Jinyoung's sleeve and tears where falling on her cheeks. Jin Ae felt a little scared and gripped harder on her brother's arm, ready to pull him back in case Sunree did something.

"Jinyoung! Ivy's in danger! We have to save her!!!" She screamed. All of their eyes widened. Jin Ae unconsciously lost her hold on her brother's arm.

"W-what did you said?" Jinyoung stuttered.

"I know her secret Jinyoung! Night took her! We have to save her!" She said. Doctors start to fill up the room and told everyone to go outside. Sunree's close to her nervous breakdown and they inject a calming drug for her to stop. The hallway was filled with complete silence, until Youngjae broke the ice.

"Hyung, can you tell us what Sunree was saying back there?" He asked and all eyes went to the two siblings. Jin Ae dunked her head down, avoiding eye contacts with everyone. Mark stayed silent, waiting patiently for Jinyoung's answer.

Jinyoung inhaled a deep breath.

"About E-Eun Jin..." he started, "W-we're not blood related..."

Their jaws dropped on the floor, especially Mark. He blinked a few times and tried to process what had Jinyoung said about your relationship with them.

"What did you said?" BamBam asked.

"She's not blood related to us. JB knows about it." He said quietly and everyone looked at JB but he just shrugged.

"Then... who is she?" Yugyeom asked. Jinyoung looked at Jin Ae and sge sighed.

"Perhaps... you know about the Jacksons?" She said,"Back in... in the year... 2001?"

Mark shut his eyes and clenched his jaw. He never seen this one coming.

 

******

 

You carefully and quietly take off the ropes tied in your hands. You are one hindred percent sure that there is no one else inside this little room besides you. After successfully removing the rope, you took of the blindfold and scan the room around, trying to find a possible way out. You can't use the door, there might be a few watch dogs. You saw a small window and checked if its lock and passable. Luckily it was. You climbed up the wall and jump on the window. You successfully made it outside. You take in deep breaths and walked, back leaned against the wall. You were about to peek in to see if there are any Night's men rummaging around when someone covered your mouth and pulled you back. You spun around and saw Jungkook, holding your hand. You quickly retracted it and shot him a glare.

"Lier. What are you doing here?" You hissed.

"Now is not a best time to fight, Eun Jin." He stated with an annoying tone. Before you could even protest, he quickly pulled you and aimed his gun behind you, firing it at once.

"Hurry up!" He said and run. You look back and saw multiple men running after the both of you. You saw one aimed their gun straight at your direction.

"Jungkook!" You screamed and he pushed you down behind a huge crater and he shot whoever that was. He took your hand and stare at your eyes.

"Don't worry, I got you." He whispered and pulled you out. You saw a black Toyota Vios parked in the street.

"Hurry! Get in!" He said and pushed you inside before getting on the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove away. The men shoot at the car causing for the back mirror to break. Both of you ducked your heads down. Jungkook gave you the gun.

"You told me you're not an idiot. So you must know how to fire a gun." He said, not taking his eyes off the highway. You took a glance at the rearview mirror and saw Night's car after you.

"He's after us!" You said and watched how Night got off from the window. You open the window beside your seat and copied Night's action. You saw him smirked as he aimed his gun at you.

"You know you won't get away with this Ivy!" He shouted, making you scoffed.

"Don't worry, you'll coming with me." You said and fired the gun at him and quickly got down.

"Did you hit him?" Jungkook asked and glance at the rearview mirror and frowned, "Nope. You didn't."

You rolled your eyes and unbuckled his seatbelt. He gave you a weird look.

"You fire, I'll drive." You said and pulled him up before pushing him to the passenger's seat. You successfully manage to get the wheels back on. You tried to focus on your driving while Jungkook continually shoot his gun at the back. The cold night air was filled with loud shots from both parties. Clarion was screaming in your head but your pushinh her off, causing you to have a headache. You clutched on her head tightly and gritted your teeth.

"J-Jungkook... m-my head..." you said weakly and tried to have a grip on his arm. You almost hit a car so you made a complete drift, making a fast U turn but Night manage to shot one of your car wheels and you lost control over it. The car slided down the highway, tumbling northeast and crashed on the safety wall. Your vision became blurry and it feels like your head was about to explode. Jungkook took your hand and held it tightly.

"Don't be afraid... Ivy..." you heard him whispered weakly before darkness overcame you.

 


TENTENTENTENENTENENTENTENTEEEEEEEEN! LOL. SOOOO, HOW'S THIS NEW CHAPTER? DID YOU LIKE IT? :) ANYWAY, I JUST GOT HOME FROM OUR SCHOOL'S OVERNIGHT CAMPING AND... UHMM... I THINK I HAD FUN? LOL. HAHAHA. SOO, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 LOVE LOTS