GIFT

POISON IVY

"Is everything settled?" Sunree asked over her phone, "Did you keep all of her files sorted out?"

"Everything is settled. Everything is under control on Park Eun Jin-sshi's background and history files."

"Make sure no single thing about her real identity will be shown if someone made a background check on her. Understand?"

"Yes."

"And keep it secured. ALWAYS." She said and ended the call. She look up to her laptop screen and it shows a picture of a man in his late 20's. She scrunched her nose at the sight ad immediately closed it.

 

******

 

"This is all it?!" Jungkook keep his head down, not saying anything.

"Are you kidding me?! huh?! Jeon Jungkook?!"

"That was all the record they have." Jungkook answered.

"This is ridiculous. There is something wrong about her records. She's an adopted child for god's sake! They SHOULD have records about her history!" Night yelled. Yes, Night Clarkson, the man behind your suffering, and Jeon Jungkook, was once your so close friend, was working for him. He's working with the man you hated the most. The reason for your wrecked life.

"What are you planning now?" Jungkook asked. Night stared at the documents with his jaw clenched.

"If we can't have her files. We'll have to run a DNA test on her." Jungkook smirked bitterly at him.

"And how do you suppose to do that?" Jungkook asked.

"A small gift won't hurt." Night said, putting on a sly smile on his face.

 

******

 

"Hey. You can manage alone, right?" Jinyoung asked you while he was tying his shoe laces. He had a late dance practice with the boys while Jin Ae was still at school.

"I think so. I'm not that dumb you know."

"Oh whatever smart . Just don't burn the whole house down."

"Don't worry, I'll just burn your room though-"

"Ow!" You whined as your rub your forehead. Jinyoung glared at you before starting to preach again.

"Behave. But just to be sure I'll just call Namjoon and his gang to come over. And take care of everything until we get back."

"Yah! You don't have to do that! I'm not a kid anymore!" You yelled.

"But you look like one, considering the fact that you being a five flat." He smirked, making you fumed. Jinyoung and Jin Ae along with JB, always gets into your nerves easily especially when they start bragging about your height. You pinched Jinyoung's left ear and kick his knee using your shin. He kneeled and groaned in pain.

"What the hell Eun Jin!" Jinyoung hissed. You raised your eyebrow then sat comfortably on the couch with your arms and legs crossed.

"Says the one who started it." You said.

"Oh god, why do I have a brutal sister?" He jokingly whined and you scoffed.

"And why do I need to have a nosy, annoying, irritating, stubborn, -"

"Hey. I think that's too much!" Jinyoung yelled while pointing at you.

"No it's not. Every single word I was about to say perfectly fits you."

"Ouch sis. You are so harsh."

"Look who's talking."

"Hey I'm not like you! I'm a caring mother to my kids, you know?" He proudly said. You gave him with an what-the-hell-did-you-just-said face and he chuckled.

"Aww... my sweet, innocent, stupid little Eun Jin~" he sang and hugged you.

"Wait, what?! Why am I stupid?!" You said and pulled away. Jinyoung let out a small laugh and ran to the door before you could even set your hands on him.

"Call me when you need anything, okay?! Bye!" He said and ran away. You rolled your eyes and closed the door. You opened the television and set it in to a much higher volume. You quickly went upstairs and opened the lights in the hallway and the altar at the corner of the end of the hallway.

"Are you scared?" Clarion joked.

"How did you say that?" You asked and you heard her chuckle.

"A normal people does that if he or she felt kinda scared. Besides, why are you turning all the lights in the house if you are not scared? " you let out a sigh.

"I guess I'm kinda scared, especially with that little girl."

"Aish. How many times do I need to tell you that she's not a ghost or anything that can hurt you. She is just a hallucination."

"I know! I know! You don't have to tell me again and again!"

"I have to tell you over and over again because you always forget!" You scoffed then walked back to the living room and watch some interesting shows. Your brows creased everytime you click some channel, all it shows where cheesy dramas and you hate those. You got up and went to the kitchen to grab some cup noodles and your phone vibrated, receiving a text message from Namjoon.

 

From Namjoon oppa:

 

Hey kiddo. We'll come over in just a few minutes, just finishing a schedule. Don't burn the house down, alright? See ya!

 

 

"Why do everyone thinks that I'll burn this house?" You asked and threw your phone on the couch.

"It's because you are so stubborn!"

"But I'm not a !" You yelled with annoyance.

"Oh really? So how can you explain to me that time you almost set the kitchen on fire back when we were still living in America? You left the gas stove open and sleep. Good thing, your dad went home just in time or else you'll be a fried fish." You rolled your eyes. It's your habbit anyway. Suddenly, you heard your house doorbell ring. You quickly threw your cup on the trash bin and went to open the door, thinking it was Namjoon and the others. You opened the door, and to your surprise, no Bangtan Boys but a big box was infront. Your frowned and check if there is someone watching.

"What was it?" Clarion asked. You kneeled down to check the box.

"I don't know. Probably a prank or package." You said and took the box inside then set it in the table. You grab a cutter and cut the ribbon. But as you lift the cover, a foul smell starts to come out.

"What the hell is this?!" You angrily said and took of the cover and you almost throw up as you saw a dead black dog inside. It's feet and hands were tied and it's tail was cut into half. The poor dog had a lot of cuts and bruises.

"Who the will do this?!" Clarion gasped as you continually stare at the dead dog. It had a gun shot on it's head. You snapped back when your phone rang and you uncontiously answered it, not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

[Did you like my gift?] A cold voice asked. Your eyes widened and pulled the phone away from your ear to see who the caller was, but it was an unregistered number.

[Did you like what you saw?] You could feel him smirking over the phone.

"W-who is this?" Your lips quiver as you got the courage to ask who it was. It took time before the caller answered.

[Let's say... I will be your worst nightmare, Park Eun Jin.] He said while laughing evily.

[You want to know my name?]

Though he you know he can't see you, you felt yourself slightly nodding. Hearing his cild deep voice sends chills on your spine.

[I hope you do know me. Try to look at card in the box, Park Eun Jin.] You stare at the box for a second.

[You could see it, under the dead body of the dog.] Your eyes were welling up but you still tried to get the card. You force shut your eyes and bit your bottom lip while lifting the card up.

Everything stopped turning after seeing the written name on the card. Your heart was racing in pain, sorrow, anger and hatred. You gripped tightly on the paper and crumpled it before heading outside the house.

"Ivy, where are you going? Get back to the house!" Clarion commanded in a panic, "Ivy! Get. Back. To. The. House. Now!"

You harshly brushed off the tears on your face and threw the paper on the garden before running away.

The paper was left, crumpled and it slowly open, slightly revealing the name... Night Clarkson.

 

 


AND YES! I HAVE SURVIVED THAT FREAKING WRITTER"S BLOCK XD I MISS THIS FEELING LOL. SO... HOW ARE YOU GUYS? DID YOU MISS ME HAHAHA BECAUSE I MISS MY READERS, MY SUBSCRIBERS AND EVERYTHING. INTRAMURALS JUST ENDED YESTERDAY AND IT BECAUSE THAT MEANS REGULAR CLASSES ARE GOING bACK TOMORROW, PLUS CONSIDERING THAT IT WILL BE MY LAST INTRAMURALS THIS HIGH SCHOOL COZ' NEXT YEAR I'LL BE IN COLLEGE AND THAT IS FREAKING SCARY >.< AND BY THE WAY, THANK YOU Safi_xoxo and bigbangxnuest FOR SUBSCRIBING KEKEKE~ ACTUALLY, I WAS SUPPOSE TO THANK YOU bigbangxnuest , FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION BUT I FORGOT TO INSERT IT, BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I ALREADY THANKED YOU ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS BUT WHEN I CHECKED IT... YEAH YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S NEXT HAHAHA AND I'M REALLY SORRY ^-^V. SO HOW'S MY UPDATE? DID YOU LIKE IT? XD I HOPE YOU DO HAHAHA. OKAY, ENOUGHT OF THIS, SEE YOU ON MY NEXT CHAPTER! LOVE LOTS <3

 

P.S. TRY TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, LOL. HAHAHA I LOVE YOU EVERYONE! KEEP SAFE OKAY? :) HWAITING!