I'M SORRY

POISON IVY

The car marked as AHV 5578

 

Your vision became blurry and ran after the car. You heard the others calling for you but you didn't turn back. All you can think of was the car and the who is the person driving it. You took out a shortcut to meet up the black. You stand in the middle of the abandoned road as the black car moves forward to your position.

"Ivy?! What the hell are you doing?! Get out of there!" Clarion yelled but you stay firmed in your position.

"Ivy! Move!" She cried out. You curled up your fists as you realize that the car was not slowing down.

"Eun Jin!" Jin Ae shrieked. It was about to hit you when someone pushed you to the other side of the rode. You look up and saw Mark's worried expression.

"Are you hurt?" He asked and you shook your head lightly. He helped you got up but your gaze drifted off to the black car that is slowly loosing away from your sight. Jinyoung and Jin Ae rushed to you and checked if you're hurt. But then an electrifying pain jolt up from your head making you scream from pain. You felt your head throbbing and it's like your mind was gonna blow out and everything was turning 360 degrees before you out.

 

******

 

Everyone was waiting patiently outside the emergency room. One and a half hour has passed but Dr. Kim, your dad's family friend and loyal companion, hadn't still come out. Jin Ae was tapping her feet impatiently and Jinyoung was blankly staring at the white wall while the others are in complete silence, wondering what had happened to you. Not after a moment, Dr. Kim came out of the emergency room and took off his mask. Jinyoung and Jin Ae ran to him.

"Uncle, how's our sister?" Jin Ae asked while holding on to Jinyoung's arm. Dr. Kim was about to answer when he notice the others behind them.

"She's fine. She just need to rest. You can visit her now." He said. Jr. and Jin Ae was about to turn back when Dr. Kim called them.

"Jr. and Jin Ae... I have to talk to both of you." He said. The two followed him to his office.

"Please sit down..." Dr. Kim said as he sat on his chair.

"What's wrong uncle?" Jr. asked him with a worried face.

"About Iv- I mean Eun Jin, her neurochip malfunctioned because her own thoughts and Clarion's thoughts clashed creating a system disorder on Clarion. It's a good thing that it was just a minor problem in the system that's why we fixed it easily but if this happen often, it will not only be just a black out. Probably she will fell on a comatose state or worst Eun Jin can die." He explained seriously.

"What?B-but how?" Jin Ae said, almost in a whisper.

"The neurochip planted on her contains a poisonous chemical and once leaked inside the body system of its owner, it will be dangerous and could kill the body."

Silence fell over. Dr. Kim stood up and pat their heads.

"Don't worry. I will take care of her and monitor her neurochip. I cover up the neurochip with an elastic jelly to avoid further more complications and problems like poison leakage. Once we found out about the Clarion's creator, it will be easy for us to remove her from Eun Jin's brain."

 

******

 

Jungkook silently watch the unconscious you from the corner of the room. He's curious about what had happened to you and he wanted to know badly who you really are and  why did you have to ran like that after the black car. He felt bad for keeping this to everyone but he has no other choice. He adjusted his cap and put his mask on.

"Hey, where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"I'll just go buy something. See you in the dorm hyungs." He said before heading out.

 

******

 

A black car parked in front of a tall glassed building and were greeted by the security guards and other employees. A man in his early 30's hoped off and went inside the elevator.

Jungkook hoped off from a taxi cab and thanked the driver.

"Is he there?" He asked the lady in the front desk of the lobby. The lady checked her log book before looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah. He just arrived a while ago. Why? You're going to visit him?" She asked and he nod. The lady smiled at him.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" She asked. Jungkook smiled softly.

"Yeah. It's been a while. Got to go. Take care noona~" he said before waving at his sister. He entered the elevator and pressed the 22nd floor of the building. As he was walking to the hallway, guards greet him warmly. He stopped in front of a black ceramic door and knocked before entering the room.

"Who was that girl?" Someone asked him. Jungkook came closer to the table but didn't speak.

"Who was she?!" Jungkook's heart start beat rapidly. He never expected these thing to happen. It was way beyong his imagination.

"I'm asking you Jeon Jungkook."

"H-her name is Park Eun Jin." Jungkook answered while looking at the floor. Guilt starts to eat him. He care so much for Eun Jin but he also has to think that consequences if he chooses to protect her.

"Park Eun Jin?"

"Yes."

"Is that really her name?" Jungkook look up with a confused face.

"What do you mean by that?"

"All things are possible, Jeon Jungkook."

"She's the youngest daughter of Mr. Park Sun Woo." Jungkook stated.

"Watch her carefully. If you got a chance, try to take a single strand of her hair or anything that we could give to get her a DNA test."Jungkook nodded and went out of the room. He went back to their dorm and locked up on his room. He brushed his hair in a frustrated manner. He kept pacing back and forth until he heard someone knock on his door. He composed his self and let out a heavy sight before opening the door.

"Where have you been?" Jin asked. Jungkook shrugged.

"I was going to buy something but the store said it's already out of stock." Jungkook said. Jin stare for him at a moment before nodding.

"Okay. We need to sleep early because we have a schedule tomorrow." He said. Jungkook nod and closed his door. He lye down on his bed and he keep thinking about you. Hours had passed but he couldn't sleep. He decided to go visit you in the hospital so he got up and change. He put his cap and mask on before sneaking out of the dorm. Once he reached the hospital, he quietly sneak in to your room. Jinyoung and Jin Ae went home to change and get some clothes and will be back later. You still haven't gained your consciousness. There were two buttons inserted on your forehead and on one on your chest. He watched you closely and kiss your forehead. You were so close to him that's why he don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered and leave the room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trololol :3 Thank you for my new subscribers :)

*SeoulSweetheart

*_kpopfreak_

 

Stay tuned for my next update! Love lots <3