Deal

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

Oppa, what is your problem?” Sungmin exploded at Jonghyun. The bell ran, signaling the end of break and Jonghyun hadn’t walked Sungmin to his class- instead dragged him into his car.

“Shut up.” Jonghyun replied tersely. Sungmin looked afraid of this new side of his boyfriend. Jonghyun was usually very affectionate. The boy threw the car into reverse and sped out of the student parking lot.

“Jonggie… where- where are we going?” He didn’t reply, but drove on. As they rounded a corner onto an empty street with broken down houses, Sungmin stopped him.

“Oppa. Stop. We need to talk.”

“There’s nothing to talk about Sungmin.”

“Yes there is. Kyuhyun is just someone I met recently. Oppa…” Sungmin’s eyes widened as Jonghyun grabbed his shirt and shoved him into the back seat.

“Jonghyun, what are you doing?” The other climbed in Sungmin and tightened his fist.

“Making sure you understand you’re mine.” Jonghyun attacked Sungmin’s lips, trapping the cry of surprise that was about to leave his mouth. Sungmin fought hard to push him off, but Jonghyun refused, staying stuck on the spot on top of him. When Jonghyun released Sungmin’s lips, he was breathing heavily.

“Stop!” Jonghyun let out a small laugh and nipped Sungmin’s neck.

“Why?” He took off the blue tie and slowly ed his shirt.

“Why should I Lee Sungmin? Give me a good reason and I’ll stop.”

“I love you!”

“Not good enough!” Sungmin cried out and shut his eyes.

God, someone help me please.

---

Kyuhyun sighed impatiently. What the hell was that dinosaur’s problem? Kyuhyun wasn’t even the one offering help. It was Taemin! And that had to get up on my case…

“Kyuhyun, answer to number two please.” Kyuhyun looked up and saw that everyone was looking at him.

“Square root of two thousand and eight point five.” He answered dully. The teacher promptly nodded, knowing that Kyuhyun would have gotten that right. He was a math Olympiad, of course.

“So today class, turn to page two hundred and seventy three…” Kyuhyun took his book and didn’t pay attention at all during the lesson. Donghae kept poking him and at the corner of his eye, Sunny was giving him a worried look every few seconds.

“What?” Kyuhyun hissed at the fishie once the teacher had finished.

“Everyone is talking about how you’re trying to steal Sungmin away from Jonghyun.”

Donghae was not one bit afraid of the killer look Kyuhyun was giving him.

“Is it true?”

“Do you believe every rumor?” Kyuhyun snapped. Donghae shrugged.

“I believe this one. Come on. What happened?”

“Nothing. It’s the usually. Dickhead Jonghyun was a dickhead.” Donghae shrank back when the teacher turned around and assigned the class a large amount of homework. Everyone sighed loudly and there were the sounds of thumping books as students slammed the books shut and sliding them underneath the desk.

“Oppa!” Sunny slid in next to Kyuhyun.

“Are you alright?” Kyuhyun nodded shortly. He could never be as rude to Sunny like he was to Donghae or anyone else.

“Oppa, be safe okay? I told my dad I was going to go to your graduation!” She smiled widely at him and as the bell rang, grabbed her bag and left the classroom. Donghae was at Kyuhyun's side again, waiting.

"Come one Kyuhyun. Let's go and face the world." Kyuhyun groaned.

"Everyone is going to think that I'm trying to get Sungmin away from Jonghyun!"

"But isn't that what you were trying to do?" Donghae asked and Kyuhyun turned, annoyed. But he stopped. And though. Well, it was kind of true.

"I don't know. I hate all these stares people are giving me." Kyuhyun gave a freshman a rather dirty look as they walked down the stairs.

"Then do something about it?"

"What?"

"Get Sungmin, make sure everyone understands he's yours, and everything will be quiet once more..." Donghae stopped suddenly as a familiar blonde crossed the two's tracks.

"Hey Hyukjae." Kyuhyun grinned and nudged Donghae rather harshly.

"Hi Kyuhyun. Hi Donghae." Eunhyuk gave Donghae his trademark grin.

"We have rehearsal after school right?" Eunhyuk asked the blushing fishie.

"Y-yeah." Donghae stuttered.

"Oppa!" Someone squealed and a pretty girl flew down the stairs. She immediately attached herself to Hyukjae.

"Hi Oppa! Let's go!" Hyukjae smiled at her and waved at the two leaving.

"I'll see you after school Donghae!" Donghae, who looked crestfallen managed to put on a small smile which quickly left as soon as Hyukjae turned around.

"Who is she?" Kyuhyun asked.

"She's one of the main roles for the play. I didn't know she and Hyukkie were dating..." Donghae sighed and Kyuhyun slung an arm around him.

"Here's the deal. I get Sungmin, you get Hyukjae."

There was a silence. "You got it Kyu. Deal."

____

No more rated scenes. I promise. One, I at them and two... meh. If i decide to put something in, it won't be v ery detailed.