Captain Oblivious and Captain I-Know-Stuff-Other-People-Don’t

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

“Kyuhyun is trying to get Sungmin.”

That was the first thing Jonghyun spat at Minho two days after Sungmin realized the gifts were from Kyuhyun. Minho nodded.

“I know.”

“You knew? And didn’t tell me?” Minho shrugged.

“I thought it was kind of obvious. But then again you’re Captain Oblivious…”

“And you’re Captain… I-Know-Stuff-Other-People-Don’t…” Jonghyun said hastily. Minho snorted and leaned back in his chair.

“Relax Jonghyun. I’m sure Sungmin would never leave you.” It was an empty promise, an empty reassurance. Minho knew Sungmin would fall for the more charming guy and in this contest… Kyuhyun would fall into that category.

“What am I going to do?” Jonghyun spat, kicking a bottle away.

“Get him back. Jonghyun, you’ve got to fight for the guy.” Minho said, watching the bottle spin away. Jonghyun followed his gaze and nodded promptly.

“You’re right, Minho. I’ve got to get him to like me even more. I’ve got a head start; he’s already my boyfriend.” Remembering on the promise he made himself, he smiled. Kyuhyun was not going to win.

 

When Jonghyun finally sauntered away, Minho sighed, glad he was rid of the dinosaur. He was his friend and all, but sometimes Jonghyun really pissed him off.

“Minho!” Taemin plopped down into the seat next to him and gave Minho a breathtaking smile.

“Hi Taemin, how’s everything?” Minho asked, pushing his books away.

“Fine. The musical is going really well too. You?”

“Great.” They were quiet.

“So, um, are you busy this Saturday?” Minho asked, quietly. Don’t blush…

“Yeah. But I get out of work at two.”

“Oh! Do you want to spend some time together? We can, I don’t know. Walk around at the all or something?” Taemin smiled softly.

“Really hyung?” Minho noticed the hyung and his heart leapt.

“Yeah.”

“Wow! Can you pick me up here?” Taemin took a piece of paper out and scribbled down an address. He handed the paper to Minho and looked at the clock.

“I’ve better get to class… bye Minho!” He waved happily and headed to the senior halls.

“Bye…” Minho mumbled, knowing Taemin wouldn’t have heard him. He shut his eyes tightly. I don’t like him, I don’t like him…

Yet.

_____

Well, talk about cramming in the chapters! Sorry for the short updates, but I've posted three times today. Hopefully that will make up for the days I'm not working on this fic...

Ah, looks like the games have finally started. See? I didn't forget 2min! Jongkey is coming up, promise! The next chapter will be Jongkey and 2min's 'date'! A full SHINee chapter~

Again, thank you for comments and subscriptions! I love you guys~  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ <--- I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR ^^