Judging Me on the Outside is a No

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Key sighed, looking at his reflection in a classroom window. Why does his hair look so poufy today? Key usually tried his best to look ahead in the school halls, or he ends up looking at himself…but it’s hard. Key giggled to himself but stopped. Someone was talking to himself…

“Ha! He won’t get him. Sungmin is mine.” Key froze and peeked over the corner. Kim Jonghyun was leaning on the wall, talking to himself. Key again giggled and pulled back. He was talking to himself! Jonghyun all alone… Key glanced quickly at his reflection again, shot himself an amazing smile and strutted out to the boy.

“Talking to yourself Kim? A dangerous sign of insanity.” Jonghyun glared at Key.

“Shut up.” He got up and unsteadily limped away.

“Here, let me help.” Key took Jonghyun’s arm and threw it around his shoulders. Jonghyun threw him off.

“I don’t need help from a .” Something ripped in two somewhere in Key’s chest and he bit his lip.

“That’s what you think I am? A ?” Key whispered and Jonghyun froze.

“Why wouldn’t I think that.” It wasn’t a question. It was a statement. And Key looked up.

“Is it because of the clothes I wear, or what?”

“Are you saying you’re straight?” Jonghyun asked, clearly amused.

“That’s not the point, .” The word left Key’s mouth and Jonghyun looked at Key, meeting his eyes for a moment.

“Did you just call me a ?” Jonghyun demanded, stepping closer to Key. Key’s heart rate jumped but he kept his ground.

“Yeah. I did. You know why? Because you are one. I know your personality. I know what you do here at school. I’m not judging you by the way you look.” Jonghyun was stunned, and stopped walking, listening to what Key was saying. Key took a shaky breath and continued.

“For once, why won’t you understand me better, instead of judging me by the way I look?” Jonghyun opened his mouth to reply. 

“No, shut up, Kim. Listen to me. I judged you by the way you looked, too. You know I thought you were a decent guy. I knew you were going to be popular, but a nice guy. , was I wrong or what. You around, ing every person in sight.” Key couldn’t believe he was saying this to the guy he liked but he took a deep breath and continued.

“You disgust me. I offered help and you refused, just because you think I’m something?” Key shook his head and his heels, making sure Jonghyun noticed his bright green jeans and partially ripped shirt. His heart thumped wildly and he hurried off, away from the school player. Did he really say all that to Jonghyun, his… crush? Key laughed to himself. The look on Jonghyun’s face was priceless.

___________

Aha! Another short but Jongkey filled chapter for all you shippers out there! 

So this chapter was sort of based on my views and how people do tend to judge me by the way I look. I have a weight problem and for some strange reason, people seem to think they're better because I'm not as skinny as they are. Heh, Key is being a bit... hypocrital, no? Saying not to judge him and call him gay when he is... well, love you for subscribing and commenting! I shall be trying to update at least once this week; wait for me!