Get a Room, Please

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

“How do you like MS High?” Jonghyun asked his current favorite, a new transfer student named Lee Sungmin. He was beautiful. Sungmin’s hair was almost always swept to the side- except for the times when Jonghyun would run his hands through his silky hair. Sungmin had large brown eyes to add on top of the milky white skin.

“It’s okay.” They were sitting at a table near the back of the school and Sungmin was leaning on Jonghyun’s broad chest.

“Oppa, who were those guys?” Jonghyun snorted.

“They’re the middle class, Minnie. Don’t worry, you’re at the top.” Sungmin wasn’t sure if he was supposed to feel comforted by that fact, but nodded. Jonghyun turned Sungmin’s head towards him and leaned closer. Sungmin’s breath hitched in his throat.

“Get a room.” Someone snapped and Jonghyun looked up and saw a smirking Kim Heechul leaning against the flagpole.

“Heechul, go away.” Jonghyun groaned and Sungmin got off, helping his boyfriend up.

“What do you want?” Heechul pranced around his best friend and giggled in a girly manner.

“Jonggie… “ Jonghyun stared at him until Heechul shrugged.

“I wanted to say hi, but I guess you were busy. So I decided to you guys.” Heechul threw himself onto the table and leaned on his hands, ogling at the new couple.

“You. Lee Sungmin?” Sungmin nodded. This diva was intimidating.

“Everyone’s talking about you.”
“And what did they say about my angel?” Jonghyun snapped, trying to give his friend a hint to leave.

“That Sungmin is a .” Sungmin felt as if he had been slapped, but regained composure.

“I guess they wished they were just as pretty as me.” He replied curtly, sticking his nose into the air. Jonghyun pressed a kiss onto his forehead and smirked at Heechul.

“I chose Sungmin. Means he’s the best in the school.” Heechul looked at Jonghyun knowingly but sighed.

“Just saying what I heard.” Heechul got off and stretched. “Well, I’m off. There’s soccer practice later.” He made a face.

“And Lee Donghae is there. It he’s the star player…” Heechul sighed and walked off, not before quirking his eyebrows at the couple. Jonghyun quickly wrapped Sungmin into an embrace and he melted into the searing kiss his boyfriend planted on him.

“Sungmin, do you know what you do to me?” Jonghyun pushed Sungmin into the bench and dug himself into the smaller boy.

“Oh Sungmin…” Jonghyun whispered, planting chaste kisses along Sungmin’s pale neck. About twenty yards away, Kyuhyun and Kim Kibum, or Key sat watching Jonghyun attack Sungmin’s neck.

“This is disgusting.” Kyuhyun muttered. Key kept quiet.

“Key, are infatuated with the or something?” Key shrugged and looked forward, sighing a bit. Why doesn’t Jonghyun ever notice him? He was the fashionista at school… bright jeans, ripped clothing for Monday. On Tuesdays were shorts with very nice shoes… But Jonghyun notices the new guy. Key scowled. He was better looking that the bunny!

“Do you think he’s cute?” Key asked Kyuhyun.

“Who?”

“The new guy he likes.” Kyuhyun peered over at the couple, a disgusted look on his face.

“I’m a guy, Key.” But his friend lay on his lap and kissed his cheek.

“Doesn’t mean you won’t fall for guys.” Kyuhyun shoved him off.

“Kibum, seriously. Sure, Sungmin is pretty-“ Key’s gleeful face cut him short.

“But it does not mean I like him!” Key shrugged and turned back to look at the couple who had gotten up and walked the opposite direction, Jonghyun’s hand creeping below Sungmin’s back.

“Sure. Kyu. Sure thing.” He sighed and got up. “Let’s go. It’s no use. He’ll never like me.” Key muttered.

“What did you say?” Kyuhyun brushed the dried grass off is .

“Nothing Kyuhyun. Nothing.” Key followed him out to the student parking lot, where Ryeowook was waiting patiently.

“Hi Wook, thanks for waiting.” Key said, thankful for the boy.

“No problem.”

“It was a waste of time, Wookie. All Key did was creep on the two. It was nasty.” Kyuhyun said shortly, climbing into the passenger seat. Ryeowook turned the ignition on and laughed.

“It’s not his problem! He likes-“ Key kicked his chair and Ryeowook stopped.

“Likes what? Who?” Kyuhyun gave the two a suspicious look.

“He likes to creep on people.”

“But hyung, that’s my job.” Kyuhyun reminded them and Ryeowook pulled out of the parking lot and onto the main road.  A cell phone rang and all three boys rushed to pull out their phones.

“It’s mine.” Kyuhyun announced and clicked the call button.

“Anneyong?” (A:N: fail korean, k^^)

“CHO KYUHYUN! I ASKED FOR YOUR HOMEWORK, NOT OLD HOMEWORK CORRECTIONS!” Kyuhyun cringed and slowly disconnected. Key was shaking his head.

“See Kyu? This is why you will never get a girlfriend. Never get a girl mad. Get a boyfriend. How about Sungmin?” Ryeowook snorted.

“Lee Sungmin is off-limits, Key.”

“When did Cho Kyuhyun ever obey the rules?” Key challenged. He did have a fact…

“Maybe.” Kyuhyun replied and plugged in his earphones, signaling everyone to leave him alone.