Basketball and More

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Minho looked outside his car window and glanced at the shops around him. Coffee shop, an ice cream shop and a biking shop were directly across from the retail store Taemin asked Minho to pick him up at. Minho honked his horn and waited for a few minutes. Taemin hurried out, pulling a gray sweater over his head. A lady poked her head out of the store’s door and grinned at Minho. She shouted something at Taemin and he nodded before getting into Minho’s car.

“Sorry Minho. That’s a friend.” Taemin said, buckling up. Minho smiled and shrugged.

“I thought we could have lunch and walk around the city for a little. I have a class project to do…”
“Minho! Don’t be spending time with me instead of doing your work!” Taemin protested but Minho shook his head.

“Nope, Min. I promised you today, remember? And I like spending time with you.” He added with a light blush. Taemin noticed it and nodded quietly.

“Come on. I promise you’ll have a lot of fun today.”

 

Kibum never said another word to Jonghyun since the day he had exploded in his face. Personally, Kibum thought Jonghyun was scared of him. Kyuhyun told him countless of times that Kibum was terrifying, but Kibum had pushed the thought away. But since that day… Kibum smirked and threw the basketball into the basket perfectly, the ball not even touching the outside ring. The basket made a swishing noise and Kibum gathered the ball again before running off the other direction. He stopped for a moment to flip his long hair out of his eyes and ran towards the hoop, dribbling quickly. He jumped and threw the ball in… for the umpteenth time.

“What do you know? Mr. Diva can play basketball. Wait, scratch that. He can hold a basketball?” Jonghyun lounged lazily against the tree and Kibum grabbed the ball, holding it defensively.

“Hm, it still amazes me that you can read.” Kibum snapped back and slowly and lazily dribbled the ball. Jonghyun held his hand out and Kibum passed him the ball.

“Here, watch the pro.” Kibum never saw Jonghyun play before, even though he was on the school’s varsity basketball. But Kibum was still shocked this lumbering dinosaur could jump and move with great agility. After Jonghyun was done, he paused, watching Kibum’s expression with smug triumph.

“Come on Kibum. Let’s play.” Kibum jogged over and the two began playing a very intense game of basketball.

______

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated all week.

And... I don't plan on updating often anymore. I love this fic and the plot. I love all my subscribers and commenters. I love my readers. But schoolwork has caught up on me and I probably have a writer's block on this fic... :/

And second thing, AFF has been pissing me off a lot. There are a lot of fics that need better grammar, more unique plots. I can't stand reading bad stories and on this site, there are a lot. 

You guys ever see @asianfanfic.tumblr.com? She tells the truth and gives us tips about how to make our fics better. And I never really realized how bad some fics are on this site. 

There are many, many fics here that are so amazing, but get no credit. And the horrible writers get's the compliments. 

I'm sick of it and plan on going to write on livejournal, instead. So if you seriously like my writing and fics, I'll tell you and you can go check it out.

I know this is a bad update, the chapter. I do want to update something amazing before I go on this... 'hiatus.'

I love you guys ;~;