Cinderella, You're Such a Jerk

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Look! Longest chapter I have written so far in this fic! ^^ Makes up for the days I missed and the days I will miss! 

So I sort of crammed in the pairings into this chapter. Why are Eunhae scenes to... aksjkahdj. I promise Kyumin will be coming up next chapter. Or, I will try. 

So a bit on my personal life... HOMECOMING IS COMING UP~ Our class is rather unorganized though -_- I seriously don't we'll beat the upperclassmen. The theme is 90's shows, which I was thought was lame BUT. Pokemon is included! So I'm really excited! Any of my lovely readers take Spanish? Want to help me in my class? ^^

And there's this really cute guy in my PE class. He's half Korean half White. hehe

________

Donghae stepped into the theater and a crowd of drama students rushed at him.

“About time Lee!”

“Donghae where were you?”

“Professor Kim was looking all over for you!” Taeyeon stepped out from the crowd. She moved close to Donghae and jabbed finger into his chest.

“You! Don’t ever come late again, okay?” Donghae incredulously looked at the clock. School ended at three… it was only three ten.

“But only ten minutes passed! I was staying back to work on my test!”

“Lee Donghae, this play is important! Either come early, or quit!” Donghae quickly nodded and hurried to find a seat. Hyukjae was sitting to the side, the girl- her name was Choi Hara- still attached to him. He was conversing with her, but stopped quickly when he saw Donghae coming towards the pair.

“Donghae! Hi!” Hyukjae said. Hara turned, a small frown on her lips. It disappeared after a moment and she greeted Donghae, hugging him.

“You’re late. Tsk tsk. Shame on you…” Hyukjae laughed and shook a finger at Donghae. Trying to push the warm pooling feeling in his stomach, Donghae grinned back.

“Hyukjae, as if you’re never late.”

“I am!”

“Oh yeah, Hyukkie. Cause you’re so damn punctual…” Hara droned on and Donghae laughed, earning a smile from the girl. She leaned to Hyukjae and rested her head on his shoulder. Donghae looked away, ignoring the piercing feeling he got. Taeyeon stepped onstage and clapped her hands.

“Okay! Grab a seat everyone!” The teenagers hurried around, laughing and shouting, all trying to find a good seat where they could see and hear Taeyeon. She waited patiently and as soon as the last student was seated, she cleared .

“Today we’ll be giving out the scripts. If you lose your script, you have to pay five bucks for another one. Copies are expensive. We’ll be doing vocal warm ups. People who are in chorus will go with Mr. Park to learn your parts and such. Everyone else will sit in a circle and read out their part for the first half. After we’ll get started on dancing. Alright?” Everyone nodded eagerly and Taeyeon gathered a bunch of papers stapled together.

“Who is playing ChiHoon? The main character?” Hyukjae got and retrieved his script.

“Damn this thing is heavy.” He muttered, placing it in Donghae’s hand.

“Here Donghae. Lift weights!” Donghae lifted the stack several times before Hara took it back.

“Kim Gwiboon?” Hara jumped up and went upstage to get her’s.

“Park Hyung Seok?” Donghae was passed the script and he flipped through it.

“Wow Hyung. You have a lot of words to say.” Taemin’s voice drifted from the side. Donghae nodded.

“I know. You’re a chorus right?” Taemin shook his head. “Nope! I am Gwiboon’s little brother!” He chirped, right before his character’s name was called. Hara was whispering to Hyukjae and they laughed. Donghae sighed quietly and returned to his script, reading it through. Taeyeon had finished and the chorus shuffled their way to the back room, everyone else forming a circle in the seats.

“So, let’s start reading now! Uh… Amber, you’re first as the narrator…” Amber, a girl who looked a boy, but had very sharp and pretty features coughed a few times and began reading. Donghae leaned back. This was going to be a long afternoon.

- - -

“I said move it, Choi!” Junhyung shouted and blew his whistle a few times. Minho scowled and passed the ball to Heechul.

“Watch it! You almost hit my face!” Heechul whined.

“Sorry, Cinderella. I hope you don’t break a nail playing.”
“Shut up, Minho.” Heechul flipped the ball with his foot so it flew up. He then kicked it over to another player. Yoseob ran his fingers through his hair, knowing it was hopeless; the wind would simply blow it back to its normal state.

“Yoseob, here!” Yoseob snapped back to reality as Jongwoon, or Yesung kneed the ball to his direction. Yoseob jumped up and headed the ball, making his way past the other team members. A few seconds later and a face of a smirking Kim Heechul, Yoseob was on the ground, spitting grass from his mouth. Junhyung blew the whistle and squeezed his way through the crowding classmates.

“Alright there Yang?” He asked, helping him up. Yoseob brushed a clump of wet grass off his shoulder.

“I hope so.” He joked, brushing off the pain.

“What happened?” Minho asked, jogging over. Heechul shrugged.

“He slipped on grass. Jongwoon made a sound of disbelief and when the coach turned to the other players, gave Jongwoon a vicious look.

“He slipped on grass?” Several players looked at each other, knowing that Heechul had tripped Yoseob. But they were scared of the diva, and most of the players were all younger than him.

“Yes. Yes Coach. It was raining earlier anyway.” Yoseob heard himself say and Junhyung paused before calling everybody back to continue playing. Heechul stared at the freshman but Yoseob looked away, refusing to look at him in the eye. Frustrated, Heechul stomped away back to his defending position to play. Jongwoon happened to play the same position as Yoseob and expressed his concern as Yoseob kneeled down to fix his shoes.

“You okay, right Yoseob?” He asked. Yoseob nodded, grateful for help from the older boy.

“I’ll live.” Jongwoon snorted.

“I hope you do. With these guys are seniors… this year is going to pack full of drama.”

- - - -

Kim Ryeowook was sitting outside the boy’s locker room, waiting for his boyfriend to come out from soccer practice. The cold winter wind blew Ryeowook’s currently curly hair around. He shivered and snuggled deeper into his sweater. The door burst open and Minho walked out, shaking the water out of his hair. He paused, looking at Ryeowook for a moment and actually smiled. Ryeowook gave him a shaky wave and he walked off. Kim Heechul followed in suit, but completely ignored the small teen; Ryeowook was fine with that. A few moments later, Jongwoon stepped onto the blacktop. He rushed to Ryeowook’s side and pressed his lips onto his forehead.

“Hi Wook. Sorry it took so long. SOMEONE was hogging the showers for a while…” He said loudly and Kim Heechul, his back still turned to the couple, flipped Jongwoon off.

“Faggots!” Heechul shouted and turned the corner, leaving from their view.

“He’s such a .” Jongwoon observed and Ryeowook hit his arm.

“That’s not nice Yesung.”

“What? It’s true!” Ryeowook shrugged.

“It’s still not nice. What if I called you, uh… um…” He stood there silently and Jongwoon laughed.

“See? I’m a nice guy. Nothing you can find negative about me.” Ryeowook shook his head warily.

“Someone’s self esteem is very high.”
“Self esteem is very good for yourself, yeobo.” Jongwoon linked his arms with Ryeowook’s and pulled him along.

“Come on. I’m pretty sure you need help with your homework, right?”

“Too true, Yesung.”

- - - - 

Taemin walked out of the theater, looking through his backpack. Where did he leave his keys to the car? He suddenly flew back, hitting something hard.

“Ow! Stupid pole!”

“I’m pretty sure I’m not a pole, Taemin.” Taemin looked up and could feel hi face go red.

“Min- Minho! Aish!” Taemin mumbled and Minho laughed.

“It’s alright. We somehow bump into each other all the time, don’t we?” Taemin got up and nodded.

“You were at rehearsal?” Minho asked.

“Yeah. Soccer practice?” The older teen nodded and drops of water hit Taemin. He flinched as the liquid made contact with his skin and Minho wiped one from his cheek.

“There. Sorry. I had to take a quick shower to make it home on time. Heechul was practically king of the showers today…” He ran his fingers absentmindedly and Taemin couldn’t help it but stare at him. Wow. Choi Minho wasn’t that bad look-Taemin stopped and mentally slapped himself. What was with him? Minho is a guy!

“I know I’m good looking Taemin but…” Minho grinned and Taemin wanted to melt into a puddle.

“Do you need a ride home?” Taemin asked, trying to make up for the awkward moment.

“Yeah. That would be great.” Minho said, giving him a genuine smile. Taemin beckoned to him and together they walked to the parking lot.

 

Taemin dropped Minho off at a street corner and he pulled down the window.

“Are you sure you don’t need me to drive you up there?” He looked up at the looking hill. Minho’s house was somewhere up there.

“No. I’ve got it. I don’t want you driving up there; your car may get very dirty.” He smiled at Taemin.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, maybe. Bye Taemin!” Taemin waved goodbye and made sure he was halfway up the hill and safe before driving off. He paused at a red light and thought about Minho. He was a decent guy. Taemin decided he liked Minho. Hopefully not more than a friend though…