Kibum Does Not Like Rain

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Key and Donghae were sitting next to each other, looking outside the window, into the pouring rain. Key frowned.

“I hate rain.” He snapped, closing his textbook suddenly. Donghae jumped slightly and pulled his glasses off.

“Why?”

“It messes up my hair.” Donghae forced himself to swallow a smirk- of course Key would dislike rain for that reason.

“That’s why you wear a hood, Kibum.” Kibum frowned.

“I’m too stylish for those.” He sniffed and fixed the beanie he wore on his head. Donghae shook his head and placed his glasses back on his head. He continued working on his math homework as Key texted Taemin.

“So what’s with you and Hyukjae?” Donghae shrugged, trying to keep his mind on the numbers on his page.

“I see him walking around with a girl a lot.”

“Yeah, I know.” Donghae sighed, admitting defeat. Hyukjae was constantly on his mind… who was he kidding? Key noticed his defeated expression and nudged his friend gently.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’m sure it’s just an act for the play for something.” The fishie nodded and placed his binder into his bag.

“What, you’re not working anymore?” Donghae shook his head.

“Not after you brought up Hyukjae.” Key looked sorry for a bit, but he instantly went back to his pomp and style.

“So yesterday I was on yesstlye.com and I found this really cute pair of leggings and I was wondering…” Key ranted on and on and Donghae found himself staring in the distance, his mind wandering around.

“Hey fishie, Kibum.” Kyuhyun slid into the seat in front of Donghae and he looked up, smiling sheepishly.

“Looks like someone had a nice day dream.” He teased. Kibum snorted.

“Of Hyukjae.”
“Shut up Kibum.” Donghae snapped, sitting up straight.

“Where were you?” He asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled smugly.

“Talking to Sungmin.” Kibum clapped loudly and obviously, attracting attention from everyone in the classroom.

“Good job Kyu, good job.” He turned to the other students, giving them a nasty look.

“What are you guys looking at? Go back to your homework.” Kibum snapped. With grumbles and snorts of annoyance, their classmates turned back to their work.

“Kibum, that’s a way to get enemies quick.” Kibum gave them a cheek smile, showing off his gums.

“I know. I’m so popular.” He leaned back in his chair.

“So what’s your next step in getting your bunny?” Kyuhyun took out a few sheets of paper.

“Here, so I was thinking…”

___

And I'm back ^_^ I had a math test this week... fingers crossed in getting at least a B! Math is not a strong subject of mine...

I just came back from my school concert (choir for the win!) It was really fun :)

So here's your new update on this fanfic. Sorry it's not very good, but I'll make up for it! And I'll make sure Kyuhyun's new present for Sungmin will be wonderful.

So remember the writing contest I entered? It's a 2min fanfic- it's required- I'm not much of a 2min shipper, and it wasn't my favorite oneshot I have written, but enjoy~

READ HURR FOR AMAZING THINGS.