That's Too Bad

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

Hello! omo Every morning I get up and refresh my profile, to see if there were any new comment or subscribers... love them all! Seriously, if I had a bad day at school, and see a comment, it would make my day~ Thank thank thank you to my lovely 21 subscribers! And even more love for those to posted comments. You spent your time typing out a few words for my story and I appreciate it. ^^ I've written other things before and none of them has been this popular before~ Notice the famous OTPs in here? hehe :) AAHH So, I've been very happy. I've managed to update this fanfic, keep up on my blog and even get my grades back up. physics is such a drag. and i seriously dislike my english teacher. i swear omg. And I've been trying to get the guy I like to ask me to homecoming -_- No luck. Oh well. I guess there's four more years in high school to fufill that! Enjoy this rather thrown together chapter. Love you all lots!

 **
As soon as Donghae and Yoseob stepped outside the boy’s locker room, someone flung themselves onto Donghae.

“Hyung! You got a leading role!” Taemin squealed.

“I did? Really?”

“Really.” A different voice said and a blonde stepped out from behind the bulletin board.

“You know some people carve their names into that board? I found Kim Jonghyun’s name like ten times…” Hyukjae said. Donghae nodded quickly and Yoseob’s eyes bounced back and forth between the two older men before realization dawned on him.

“Oh, Taemin, can you go with me to my history class… I forgot something there.” He waved at Donghae.

“See at practice tomorrow! Bye hyung!” Donghae mumbled a farewell, but was too occupied with Hyukjae. Taemin grinned at his friend before heading off with Yoseob.

“Did you get a lead role?” Donghae managed out. Hyukjae nodded.

“You’re my best friend… in the musical.” Donghae couldn’t believe his luck. A main role with no other than Lee Hyukjae? He smiled.

“I don’t know how you’ll manage, with soccer and the musical.” They began walking to the student parking lot.

“I guess I’ll ask coach to let me off for a while…”

“The team won’t be happy, Donghae.” Donghae’s heart fluttered at hearing his name escape from his beloved monkey’s mouth.

“I know. But I mean, I love singing and dancing too…”

“I can tell.” Hyukjae agreed. They reached the student parking and Donghae unlocked his bike.

“I’ll see you tomorrow during Math?” Hyukjae nodded and waved, walking down towards the mall. Donghae looked wistfully at the dancer’s retreating form and sighed. What would it take for Lee Hyukjae to notice him more than a classmate?

 

Kyuhyun was startled as someone slammed papers onto his desk in the library.

“Cho Kyuhyun. I asked for the homework.” Kyuhyun meekly looked up to see Sunny’s usual aegyo face contorted with rage.

“I know, Sunny-ah.”

“My grade is down to a B now!” Another girl popped up behind Sunny and placed her hand on her shoulder.

“Sunny, clam down. Kyu is right, you should study yourself.” Enraged, Sunny stomped away and Jessica Jung stood alone, smiling at Kyuhyun.

“Hi Kyu. Angry Sunny is never a good thing huh?” Kyuhyun nodded. Jessica was an Unwanted and Kyuhyun had a huge amount of respect for her. Usually, Unwanteds were mocked as they walked down the halls and were constantly made fun of. But Jessica held her high and strutted class to class, not giving a care about the insults people spoke.

“Always. You’re here early.” Jessica shrugged.

“I decided I needed to work on my history project. It’s due next week but I want to get it over with.” She moved next to Kyuhyun and expertly dodged a water bottle thrown at her.

“!” Someone shouted and Jessica sighed. Kyuhyun turned indignantly.

“Hey! Watch-“ Jessica covered his mouth, shaking her head.

“No, oppa. Not them. Not worth it.” Kyuhyun scowled at the guy’s back and turned back to his books.

“Jessica I swear one day I will rip Jonghyun into two.” Jessica silently nodded.

“It’s okay Kyuhyun. Don’t have to do that.”

“But Sica, you’re ruined. Your reputation at school. You got kicked off the cheerleading squad!” He cried desperately. Jessica shrugged.

“No wonder the squad now. Look, Kyu. One day, a girl will say no to Jonghyun and soon Jonghyun will be a loner. But for now, let him enjoy it, okay?” Kyuhyun grumbled to himself and nodded.

 

Taemin had gone with Yoseob to his history class, but left quickly. Taemin didn’t know the freshman very well and it was sort of awkward walking with him. And just as luck had it with him, Taemin bumped into a tree. Or. He bumped into Choi Minho.

“Oh! Sorry!” Taemin hastily backed away, not noticing that his water bottle had slipped from his bag.

“Wait, here.” Minho handed the bottle to him and studied Taemin’s face.

“You can relax. I promise I won’t beat you up.” Taemin nodded stiffly and Minho laughed.

“No, really. People get the wrong idea, since I’m Jonghyun’s friend, but really…” Minho placed the bottle into the compartment on Taemin’s backpack.

“We’re different.” Taemin smiled.

“Thanks, Minho.” Minho waved.

“I’ll see at school tomorrow, okay? I have to start on my homework.” Taemin bid him goodbye and started walking home.

Too bad the niceness from Jonghyun’s family and friends don’t rub off him.