When You Remember the Words He Told You

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Jonghyun sighed, checking the time. Where the hell was Heechul? Jonghyun let his head fall back against the pole and he saw the junior, Taemin hurrying toward the theater for rehearsal. Jonghyun smirked inwardly. Maybe if he ever decided to leave Sungmin, he could go for Taemin… but no. Jonghyun was determined to make Sungmin his, forever and ever….

“Not thinking about ing the junior are you?” Heechul smirked, eyeing his friend.

“No.”

“Good, because I think Minho has his eye on him.” Jonghyun choked on his spit.

“Minho? Heechul, don’t mess with me.” Heechul held up his perfectly shaped hands defensively.

“I’m not lying. I saw them driving home. The runt didn’t see the look Minho was giving him…”

“Minho and Taemin?” Heechul shrugged and sided up to his friend.

“I don’t care. I mean, you dated that senior’s sister… the eighth grader.” Jonghyun snorted, remembering the small girl.

“She was the complete opposite of her sister. I don’t know why I dated her.” Heechul and Jonghyun began walking to the biology classroom.

“You’re a , Jonghyun. That’s why.” Jonghyun stopped as Kibum’s words rang in his mind, repeating over and over again.

I know your personality. I know what you do here at school. I’m not judging you by the way you look…

Heechul turned. “Something wrong Jonggie?” He simpered and Jonghyun snapped out of his daze.

“Yeah. I was just thinking.”

“Oh, then we have to worry then.” Heechul laughed at his own joke as Jonghyun chased him into the classroom so they could work in a project together. 

_____

Another short chapter :/ I feel as if I am disappointing you guys. Well, my little cousins are over = hiding refuge in my room with my laptop. But I'll try to update tomorrow or something. Well, I've reached over 80 subscribers! ^_^ Thank you so very much for all those you subscribed and still read my fanfics. It means mucho to me. 

And thank you to those who wished me well for my test and the writing contest! I'm not a 2min shipper, but you know. Competition rocks.