The Only Thing He'll Be Giving You, Is His

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun stood together outside the library, shuffling the books around.

“Here hyung. This is yours.” Kyuhyun handed one last book to Sungmin and he smiled gratefully.

“So, are your parents picking you up or something?” Kyuhyun asked awkwardly. Sungmin shook his head.

“I walk. Do you want to come along?” Kyuhyun’s heart skipped a beat.

“Yeah. Yeah, I do.” Sungmin beckoned for him to follow and they walked toward the main street.

“So you’ve been at MS High since freshman year?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun nodded.

“Where were you before?”

“At GY.” Kyuhyun stared at him.

“GY? That’s a really good high school, Min. Why did you leave?” Sungmin hopped over a crack in the street.

“Because I didn’t like GY as much. MS is a nice school. And nice people. Like you Kyu.” Sungmin poked Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Oh, Kyu! Look!” He pulled the bunny out of his bag and showed Kyuhyun.

“Isn’t it precious?” Sungmin put a light kiss on the bunny and placed in his shirt pocket.

“I wonder who gave it to me. So sweet of them.” Sungmin said, wondering.

“Do you think Jonghyun gave me this?” Kyuhyun was offended, but pasted on a smile.

“Maybe. You never know Sungmin.” Sungmin shrugged.

“I hope I find out soon. So I can go and thank them!”

He began to talk about this and that. The sweater he wanted for Christmas, because it was getting colder. And the boy band B1A4 that had recently debuted. Kyuhyun didn’t really pay attention. Just listening to Sungmin’s voice. Soon, they reached a nice, quiet neighborhood.

“Here were are.” The stopped in front of a yellow house.”
“Don’t be creeping on me, now. Okay Kyuhyun? And thanks for helping me!” Sungmin kissed his cheek and waved. In a moment, Sungmin had pulled out his keys and entered the house. Kyuhyun stood there for a few seconds, rubbing his cheek; around the place Sungmin’s lips had made contact with him. Wow, he thought. And waved goodbye, even though Sungmin probably couldn’t see him.