Some Eunhae and Yewook for the Shipper's Heart

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Ryeowook sighed, crossing out the notes littering his sheet. Why was writing a song so hard? Two hands crept up behind him and covered his eyes. Ryeowook yelped and struggled to escape.

“Aish. You squirrel.” Jongwoon’s face popped out from the side and Ryeowook sighed.

“Oh, Jongwoon. It’s only you.”
“Don’t worry Wookie; all the rapists don’t go into the music building very often.”

“Give and take Jonghyun.” Jongwoon muttered under his breath. Ryeowook chose to ignore his boyfriend and continued writing.

“Do you think this sounds right?” Ryeowook asked, knowing it was useless asking Jongwoon. He always said it sounded nice, but right now Ryeowook needed some compliments for this piece he had been struggling with. As he sang and played for his boyfriend, Jongwoon took a seat besides the piano.

“Wook, that’s amazing.” He hooked his arms with Ryeowook’s thin waist.
“Really?”
“Really.” Ryeowook was thankful that Jongwoon was more of a flattering type, unlike Kyuhyun who insulted his music constantly, Donghae who really didn’t pay attention when Ryeowook asked to play for him and Taemin who giggled and clapped. None of them really gave honest opinion except for Yoseob. But being a freshman, Yoseob hung out at different areas. Only once did he hear Ryeowook play. He had given him tips and compliments, along with some negativities. Jongwoon took a pencil and wrote some notes on the sheet.

“Here. Play.” The notes had consisted of clusters of minor notes and Ryeowook cringed inwardly at hearing them.
“Ouch. I need work on my song writing.” Jongwoon laughed, causing Ryeowook to smile softly. They were quiet for a moment.

“How is Kyuhyun going with his plan?” Jongwoon asked, knowing every detail.

“Not bad. He said Sungmin went over to his house yesterday. They had dinner and stuff.” Ryeowook was proud of Kyuhyun, but was worried… what if Jonghyun got a grasp of what he was doing? Kyuhyun would be scarred both mentally and physically for the rest of his life.

“So, were you thinking about the Valentines Dance at all Wookie?” Yesung asked, smiling slyly.

“Jongwoon, if you were going to ask me, just ask.”

 

Hyukjae sighed, moving his fingers around to see if he could still fell them.

“Hana let go for a moment.” Hana looked up and saw that Hyukjae was serious and slightly miffed, released his fingers. Hyukjae rubbed them gently, easing back the throbbing feeling. That girl had a steel-like grip.

“Don’t go breaking your boyfriend’s hands Hana. Or you’ll have to hold onto something else.” Dongwoon, a rather erted classmate sniggered from the side, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“Shut up Dongwoon.” Hyukjae snapped. What he said was false; he and Hana were definitely not dating.

“Touchy.” Dongwoon replied and hurried away. A boy with hazel hair followed him and Hyukjae recognized him from the pair of cleats he held in his hands.

“Donghae! Hae!” He called and the boy turned, surprised.

“Hyukkie!” Hana shouted, exasperated. Donghae noticed her in the back and turned back abruptly, walking faster.

“Hae! Can you wait for a second?” Hyukjae grabbed his shoulder and wrenched him back.

“Sheesh Donghae. I just wanted to talk to you.”

“Shouldn’t you be with your girlfriend?” Hyukjae walked in front of Donghae and faced him.

“What? Hana? Her?”
“Duh, Hyukjae.” Donghae seemed impatient.

“No!” Hyukjae started laughing and Donghae stared at the blonde, confused.

“She’s not?”
“No! Hae, did you think that all along?”

“Yeah!” Donghae looked at him in the eye, scowling. “Then why were you two always holding hands?” Hyukjae blushed and looked down.

“Well, you know how Hana is a theater freak?” Donghae nodded; Hana was in every play and musical this school offered. She was the drama teacher’s pet.

“Since both of us have leading parts, she said we needed to get into the ‘feeling’ of being a couple in the play.” He looked up sheepishly.

“Sorry if you thought we were together.” Donghae didn’t say anything. He just stared at the boy he loved and shook his head.

“You got me worried.”
“What? Did you like me?” Hyukjae grinned and Donghae had to smile back.

Maybe.

----

And there you go for some Eunhae and Yewook ^_^ AHA, bet you guys didn't think Hana+Hyukjae was an act, hmmm? It seems as if Eunhae will have a happy ending after all~

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting! Comments are love! 

And if any of my lovely readers have a tumblr, and loves kpop, ulzzangs and just a bunch of random and personal things, you should really follow me :)

amychotran-.tumblr.com