Resolved

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Kyuhyun gave his friends a thumb up sign as the curtain fell shut, bringing the lights in the auditorium to life. Sungmin was along right next to him and he was clapping enthusiastically. Donghae took Hyukjae’s hand and they bowed alongside with Hana. Donghae felt a blush creep up his face and Hyukjae squeezed his hand. 

 

“Kyu, wasn’t that such a great show?” Sungmin exclaimed as they walked out of the theater. Everyone had gone back home but the two of them stayed back for pictures with their friends. Now they were walking down the hall. 

 

“Oh, you didn’t invite me Min?” Someone laughed and Sungmin turned. Jonghyun was leaning against the wall, laughing crazily. Kyuhyun frowned. 

 

“Freak. Come on Min.” But Sungmin stopped and stared at his boyfriend. 

 

“Hi… Jonggie.”

 

“Sungmin, Sungmin, Sungmin… if you were going to break up with me, at least tell me you know.”

 

“I-“

 

“Or, you want to stay with me. I’m fine with that. Actually, that’s the only thing I’m okay with.” Jonghyun glared at Sungmin, then turned to Kyuhyun.

 

“Go home Cho. I’ve got to talk to my boyfriend here.” He hissed and Sungmin shrank back considerably. 

 

“No. I’d like to talk to you too.” Kyuhyun’s frown deepened and Jonghyun snarled. 

 

“Go away Cho. You didn’t ask Sungmin first. I did. First come first serve, right? Anyways, as soon as I’m done with him, who would want him? Who would want… an Unwanted?” Jonghyun had walked up closer and closer to Kyuhyun until he was pressed against the wall. Jonghyun laughed as he saw the flicker of fear ignite in his eyes. 

 

“I would. I would want him.” Kyuhyun pushed Jonghyun back. He was stunned at first back regained his composure. Jonghyun brought his fist back, aiming for Kyuhyun’s jaw. Kyuhyun flinched back but held his own fists up. Jonghyun began to swing his arms when there was a thud and he froze, confused. Then the boy fell to the side heavily. Sungmin was behind him his with elbow pointed to Jonghyun who was now sprawled all over the tiles. Sungmin stood up straight. 

 

“I had to Kyu! He was going to kill you and I needed to you to-“ Kyuhyun silently wrapped the blubbering boy into a hug and kissed his forehead many times.

 

“Sungmin. I love you so, so much.” 

 

 

Jonghyun got up, groaning. His head was throbbing painfully. He placed a hand on his head. 

 

“I hope you’re okay. Min knocked you out pretty badly last night.” Jonghyun glared up under hooded eyes. 

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Oh yeah, yell at the guy who just saved your sorry last night. I could’ve let you stay there but you know, people say the halls are haunted.”
Jonghyun was quiet but then he nodded. 

 

“Thanks.”

 

“No problem.” Jonghyun was quiet, and then he sighed. 

 

“So, I hope you guys are happy.”

 

“Oh, we are. Thank you.” Jonghyun looked up, confused. 

 

“For what?”

 

“For something. I don’t know. Work with me Jonghyun! I’m trying to make you feel better.” Kyuhyun laughed and Jonghyun followed along halfheartedly. 

 

“Ha. It’s not working. Still the same old me.” Kyuhyun studied him for a bit, then snapped his fingers. 

 

“I know what you can do.” He said, wiping a cool towel onto Jonghyun’s forehead.

 

 

 

Jonghyun stood at the entrance of the high school, waiting. As soon as she got out of her car and walked to the doors, a few people called out to her, mocking her. Jonghyun felt a huge hole of guilt and promised himself he would make things better. 

 

“J… Jessica!” He called running. She turned and waited. He caught up to her and took her arm. 

 

“Jessica. I uh- I need to talk to you.” He stuttered out.

 

“I think I know that, since you have this monster grip on my arm.” Jonghyun loosened up a bit and cleared his throat.

 

“When we were sophomores, I messed up your life here at MS. Everyone has been mocking you ever since and I never really noticed until now.”

 

“You never noticed.” Jessica had a slight smile on her face.

 

“Yeah. I’m sorry. Really sorry.” Jessica didn’t say anything and when Jonghyun looked at her he saw she was hardly containing a laugh. 

 

“What? What’s so funny?” Jonghyun demanded. 

 

“Jonggie, I never thought I’d live to see the day you would apologize.” Jonghyun began laughing. 

 

“Shut up.” He nudged her playfully. 

 

 

 

Minho looked at Jonghyun and Jessica, talking it up. He sighed. 

 

“Hyung!” Taemin hopped up onto the seat next to him and leaned his head on his shoulder. 

 

“Hi Taemin.” Minho greeted. “You did really well yesterday night during the musical. You never told me you could sing and dance!” Taemin giggled. 

 

“Thanks hyung. I should show you sometime…” His voice trailed off and he pointed into the distance.

 

“Look hyung! Jonghyun and Jessica are talking. You know, I heard Sungmin and Jonghyun are done now and Sungmin’s with Kyuhyun! And look…

Hyukjae and Donghae. I think they go really well with each other. Did you see last night? It was as if they were meant…” Taemin babbled on and on and Minho let him continue talking. Seems like everyone had a happy ending except for…

 

“This is stupid.” Heechul threw himself over the table and glared at no one in particular. 

 

“Stupid because…” Minho prompted him.

 

“Jonghyun still doesn’t want me. And now he’s with Jessica again! Again!”

 

Minho sighed. “Get with it Heechul. They’re only talking. You want him, get him.” Heechul perked up.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah.” Heechul fixed his clothes and looked at Minho.

 

“Do I look dashing?” Minho opened his mouth my Heechul answered anyway.

 

“Oh duh I do.” He laughed before walking to the two by the entrance. Minho laughed at his friend quietly. 

 

 

Seems like MS High was done with the drama… for now.

 
_____
 
TAADAA! I'm finished! I figured this was taking too long to finish and I would stop writing this so I wrapped it up tonight! I hope yo all enjoyed this fic! Please show it to others! Love you all~
 
*NOTE* MS High School was literally SM and GY was... well duh- YG.