Jongkey & Hanchul

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

Kibum sighed as he saw Jessica and Jonghyun talking. Donghae noticed and shook him slightly. 

"He's not forever gone, you know. You can still have him." Kibum shrugged. 

"He's talking to Jessica."

"And? You know they're not together. You better go talk to him before..." Donghae's voice trailed off and he looked alarmed. 

"See? Heechul's going over there. Okay here's the plan..." Donghae whispered quickly.

 

"HEY. HEE...HEE... HEENIM!" Donghae shouted as Kibum hurried away. Everyone, including Heechul turned to look at Donghae. He giggled childishly and pointed to the diva. 

"Come here Hee. I have to talk to you." Heechul threw him a disgusted look and walked over there, ignoring the cat calls fellow students were giving him. 

"What Lee? What do you possible want?" He hissed, looking over at Jonghyun. Donghae saw Kibum discreetly trying to go around the corners so Heechul wouldn't see him. 

"Did you go to the musical last night?" Donghae asked, grinning. 

"No. I have better things to do then watch a bloody singing show." Donghae looked offended. 

"Bloody singing show? Well excuse me!..." Kibum quetly thanked Donghae when he reached Jonghyun. Jessica waved at him and said bye to the two guys. Jonghyun shuffled around nervously. 

"So... hi." He started. Kibum waved back. 

"I heard about you and Sungmin." Kimbum whispered. Jonghyun look embarrassed. "Yeah.... I think the whole school has."

"I think you did the right thing." 

"Really?" Kibum nodded. 

"Sungmin is a lot happier now, not to mention Kyuhyun. And I think it's easier on you too, not having to worry about someone wanting Sungmin. I guess this is the end to the Untouchable and the Unwanteds?" 

Jonghyun paused then nodded. "I've had enough of drama here..." He glanced at Kibum. 

"And I'm sorry for being such a you. I don't know what I was thinkint then but I was so mean to you. It was like-" KIbum shushed him with a finger. 

"It's okay." Jonghyun looked pale for a second then continued talking. 

"Anyway, if you're free afterschool today-"

"We can go shopping. I want to buy these new boots I saw on clearance; they're so pretty Jonghyun!" Kibum gushed and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'll see you this afternoon, right?" Jonghyun nodded and took Key's arm, hooking it with his. 

"Come on, Princess. I'll walk you to class." At the other side of the courtyard, Heechul turned angrily from Donghae. Yoseob had turned up an they began giving him tips to become a better soccer player. He needed to get away from these freaks and go talk to... to... Where was Jonghyun? He was by the entrance a minute ago and now... he saw Jonghyun's blonde hair walking away, his arms attatched to no other than Kim Kibum. Heechul seethed. What a creep. Now who was he going to...

"Excuse me?" Someone asked politely. 

"What?" Heechul turned and viciously answered. But the bitterness disappeared when he saw a tall boy, probably his age holding a pink schedule sheet. 

"Sorry. I was going to ask you- but never mind." He bowed and turned away. But Heechul grabbed his wrist. 

"No. I'm the one that's sorry." He lost himself in the face of the face: his high cheekbones, dark messy hair and his smile. 

"Excuse me?" Heechul snapped out of his trance. 

"Yeah?"

"I asked you where room H-4 is..."

"Oh, this way." Heechul gestured for him to follow and the boy eagerly did so.

"So, what's your name?" He asked, grinning.

"Heechul. Kim Heechul. You?"

"I'm Hankyung. But you can call me Hangeng." 

____

And done! Really now~ I hope you guys liked this ending, since everyone is happy! Please go check out my other fic I'm writing and my one-shots! Thank you! I love you all!