Taemin, Stop Lying

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Kyuhyun stared across the school lawn, the soft ears of a stuffed bunny, currently stashed in his bag. How was he going to give this to Sungmin without making it obvious? Ryeowook had suggested putting it in his locker, but that was so too cliché for Kyuhyun. Maybe if he… the warning bell rang and Kyuhyun hurried off to class before he was marked tardy. He’d figure something out. Cho Kyuhyun always did.

 

Sungmin was pressed against the wall, trying his hardest not to fight the current of students, hurrying to class. He sighed. Why was teacher always late? Sungmin and along with a few other students were against the wall, avoiding the wave of teenagers trampling each other to get to class. And suddenly, a stuffed rabbit fell into his hands. Sungmin looked at the cute animal fondly, but pulled his eyes upward, trying to find the person who had dropped the stuffed animal. But how could he, with all the chaos going on? A piece of paper was tucked under than bunny’s ribbon and Sungmin pulled it out, grinning wider as he read it.

Seeing you everyday is like the sun shining brightly.

 

“Kyu-ah!” Kyuhyun stopped, expecting to see Ryeowook, since he heard a voice in the higher range, but stopped when he saw a beaming Lee Sungmin heading his way.

“Sungmin?”

“Hi Kyuhyun!” Kyuhyun saw the stuffed bunny wrapped in Sungmin’s hands and felt a warm feeling in his stomach.

“Hey Sungmin.”
“I was wondering, Kyu. If you could help me with the acting? The project is due next week!” Sungmin rushed, and took Kyuhyun’s hand, noticing the red creeping up his face.

“Kyu, are you alright? Come on!” Kyuhyun allowed himself to be dragged to the library by the smaller teen. Sungmin pulled him to a table by the corner and sat down; flipping through his pages to find the skit they planned out. Kyuhyun bit his lip. Taemin was lying, he was never in any skits or plays. What was he going to do?
“Here!” Sungmin placed a piece of paper between them and grinned.

“So, let’s start Kyuhyun!” Kyuhyun groaned slightly. He could only wing it now.

_____

Short chapter. I wanted to post something up before I sleep!