Stop Looking at Him!

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Jaejoong sat on a desk, strumming a guitar and singing some songs with other students. When Kyuhyun emerged from the door, his classmates immediately pulled him in, demanding he sing a song. Looking at the clock and figuring out that he probably could sing a few songs before class started, Kyuhyun cleared his throat and began singing. Jaejoong joined and everyone began clapping and singing in sections they knew. Sungmin entered the room, not knowing why there was a crowd around Kyuhyun and Jaejoong’s seats. A loud cough was repeated several times before the students realized the teacher was standing at the front.

“Good morning everyone. Seats please.” The students raced to their seats and turned attentively to the front. Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin at the corner of his eye, but couldn’t see very clearly. Was he wearing his sweater? Frustrated, Kyuhyun turned fully, only to see Sungmin’s wide eyes staring at back him. Surprised, Kyuhyun blinked several times and whipped his head back to the front before he got in trouble.

“This entire week will be dedicated to your project. Remember, deadlines and presentations are on Friday. Get to work!” The teacher clapped his hands and everyone rushed around, finding an area where they could work with their partner. Jaejoong turned the desk around to face Kyuhyun.

“I like Sungmin’s sweater.” He winked. Kyuhyun smiled at him.

“Thanks Jae. I was busy yesterday and I-“ Jaejoong cut him off. After Kyuhyun had heard Sungmin wish for that sweater, he hurried home, only to find that his mom had called and asked got him to cook dinner. So Kyuhyun had called Jaejoong, to ask him to get the sweater. Kyuhyun pulled out his wallet and fished out thirty dollars.

“Here Jae.” Jaejoong nodded and took the guitar into his hands.

“So rehearse now, shall we?”

 

Sungmin admitted he couldn’t stop looking at Kyuhyun.

“Sungmin-ah, stop looking at him!” Tiffany complained.

“Look at the paper!” She pouted and Sungmin laughed, causing Kyuhyun to turn and look at them for a nanosecond. Sungmin’s head snapped back to Tiffany, and this time she laughed.

“Oppa, you guys are too cute.” Tiffany leaned on her hands.

“Yoona said she saw you guys in the library.” Sungmin nodded.

“Yeah. He helped me with the project. You know, acting.” Tiffany’s shocked face appeared.

“Kyuhyun helped with your acting?” She asked shrilly.

“Is that wrong?”

“Min! Now your acting will be horrible!” Tiffany giggled and Sungmin frowned.

“Kyu isn’t that bad of an actor.”

“Could’ve fooled me.”

“That’s my point Tiffany.” Tiffany knew she was defeated and was silent before asking.

“Well, he would be a pretty good boyfriend too, wouldn’t he?”

_____

And thus starts my week :/ 

I'm also working on a writing contest, which I plan for it to be a oneshot, so I'll try my best to get that out of the way.