Derp Jonghyun

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

Ryeowook and Yesung were talking quietly until Ryeowook looked up and smiled evilly. 

 

“Well look at this…” He nudged Yesung and he looked up to see Sungmin and Kyuhyun walking, arms hooked. It was still early in the morning so students weren’t milling around. Yesung laughed. 

 

“About time, don’t you think?” 

 

 

 

Taemin flew down the stairs and ran straight into Kyuhyun and Sungmin. 

 

“Hyungs!” He cried out joyfully. 

 

“Hi Taemin.” Sungmin waved. 

 

“You will be going to the play tonight right?” Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin. They planning to see a movie tonight, but the musical would be better. 

 

“Of course. We’ll be in the front row.” Taemin beamed and hurried off. 

 

“You’re getting the tickets right?” Sungmin asked, wary. 

 

“I will. Don’t worry.” 

 

 

 

Kim Jonghyun was waiting impatiently on the school steps, waiting. Where the hell was Sungmin? He had to apologize. 

 

“Where’s your princess Kim?” A voice snickered on the side and Jonghyun scowled. Great. Kim Heechul lounged along the stairs, smirking. 

 

“I’m waiting for Sungmin. You?” Heechul shrugged.

“I don’t know. But Sungmin isn’t at this school. He went over to a friend’s house.” Jonghyun turned, worried. 

 

“Which friend?”

 

Heechul relaxed on the freezing cold steps. 

 

“A friend.”

 

“Kim Heechul I swear-“

 

“His last name begins with a C…” Jonghyun hoped it was Minho. Choi Minho…

 

“Minho?”

“Nope.” Heechul popped the ‘p’. 

 

“Ugh… Cho Kyuhyun.” Heechul began to laugh. 

 

“You lost Jonggie… Kyuhyun has him now!” He snickered gleefully. Jonghyun groaned. 

 

“Shut up Heechul.” He got up. 

 

“I’ve got to go to Kyuhyun’s house… but.. Where’s his house? Ah!” Jonghyun hissed, running his fingers through his tousled hair. Heechul coughed quietly but significantly. 

 

“What?”

“What… what?” Heechul snickered, enjoying teasing the dinosaur. 

 

“What did you want to tell me?”

“I don’t know where Cho lives, but… I do know what’s going on tonight.”

 

“What?”

 

“Come on Jonghyun…” Jonghyun scowled. 

 

“You don’t listen to the news in the mornings during third period do you? The musical!” Jonghyun still looked confused and Heechul sighed. 

 

“The fish, monkey and Taemin are friends aren’t they? They’re in the musical. So tonight Kyuhyun and Sungmin will be…”

“At the musical.”

“Bingo.”

 
_______
 
Another update to keep you guys happy~