Rankings

The Untouchable and Unwanteds

 

MS High School. Seoul, South Korea. In MSHS, there are several rankings.

            -The popular people who wear designer clothing and will always be at the top, no matter what.

            -The wannabes who always try to fit in, hoping the popular crowd will take them under their wing.

            -The ‘middle’ class, those who come to school, learn, hang out with friends and avoid the drama.

            -The unbelievably smart people who can get perfect scores on every test.

            -The bottom people who are constantly made fun of.

Among these people are two groups of people. The Untouchables and the Unwanted. If you were an Untouchable, you would become an Unwanted pretty soon. It was a one-way ticket. You were branded that forever. And the only way to go along this path was through Kim Jonghyun, the school player. Girls clung to him and he would take each of them, spend time with them and in less than a month, sometimes a week, he would dump them for another. So starts the Unwanted. After Jonghyun was done with the girl, or sometimes boy he would toss them aside and no one would want them anymore. No one wanted Kim Jonghyun’s ‘leftovers’. The Untouchables were never… touched, obviously. I mean, who would be an idiot to want to touch Kim Jonghyun’s latest interest?

Of course, Cho Kyuhyun would. 

----------

Short preview. I had this in my mind the whole day and figured I should at least post something up before sleep. Nighty nighty lovely people! School tomorrow!