Rough Day

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyun! You could of let me punched that kid!" Chanyeol was mad because he couldn't punch Jungmin on the first day. 

Jihyun stopped walking so they were ahead of her but they finally noticed that Jihyun stopped walking so they turned around and she did not look happy.

"Chanyeol." Jihyun called his name. "Do you really want to do that and make a bad decision for yourself just because of me?"

"Well since you receive special attention---" Chanyeol stopped once he saw how sad Jihyun looked. He was shocked when he saw tears form in the corner of Jihyun's eyes. 

"I get it." Jihyun hid her face while she wipped the water away from her eyes using her sleeve. "I do receive the special attention." I sniffed. 

"Jihyun I didn't mean it like that." Chanyeol stepped forward but Jihyun stepped back away from the group.

"I'm going to class." Jihyun muttered before walking away.

When she started to walk away, Chanyeol was being cursed at by other members except Suho, who wanted to follow her right now. Since he had every class with her, he was lucky and relieved.

"I'm going to see Jihyun." Suho announced before walking away. After Suho went off, Baekhyun continued to yell at Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol you idiot!" Baekhyun smacked his head.

"I'm sorry!" Chanyeol whined.

"You shouldn't be saying that to us, say it to Jihyun noona." Kai furrowed his eyebrow. 

💛💛💛

When Jihyun got to class, the teacher didn't care about the other students walking in but when he saw her, he got up and ran to the door.

"Ms. Jihyun! Where do you want to sit? Over here? Over here?"

"It's okay, I can pick my own seat." Jihyun tried decling his offer by walking away from her teacher. 

"Hey you." Mr.Jung pointed to a guy named Kim Minseok or also known as Xiumin who was sitting in his seat. 

"Yes sir?" 

"Get up." Mr.Jung demanded. 

"Why?" Xiumin was confused. 

"Your seat has been occupied by Ms.Jihyun." Mr.Jung explained. 

Xiumin looked at the teacher before looking at me. Before he got up, Jihyun held out her hands, "Don't. It's okay. I'll sit back here. Minseok, you can sit here." Jihyun tried giving Xiumin a small smile before walking away.

Xiumin slowly sat down at his desk as he watched Jihyun walk away to the back row of the classroom. *Was she crying?"*

Suho was running down the hallway into the classroom that he had with his best friend. 

*Jihyun. Jihyun. Jihyun.* Suho was chanting her name as he ran down the hallway. When he approached his and Jihyun's classroom, he looked around the whole classroom. His eyes landed on a girl, who's head was down in her arms. 

"Jihyun." Suho whispered as he went to the desk that was right next to hers.

Just as he sat down, the rest of EXO-K came into the same classroom. Since they had the same class as Jihyun and Suho, they sat close to them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat in the desk that was infront of Jihyun while Kai, D.O and Sehun sat close to Suho. Chanyeol turned around and he was frowning already.

"Jihyun-ah." Chanyeol's voice studdered. 

Jihyun looked up, seeing EXO-K standing around her desk.  

"I--." Chanyeol stopped when he was interrupted by other kids.

"Hey rich girl!"

"Rich girl!"

*Not again.* She groaned as she placed her head on her desk, avoiding all the bullies. 

"Shut up!" Chanyeol stood from his seat and grabbed one of the guy's shirt. 

Just before Chanyeol could hit him, EXO-K's rival group came in. 

"EXO-M." Kai growled.

All the girls that were in the class started to crowd over them when they came in.

Suho got up when the leader of EXO-M named Kris came walking towards him. The rest of the group that came in with Kris sat in their seats right next to Xiumin. 

"Hey Suho." Kris smirked. 

"Kris." Suho did not show any smile, before crossing his arms.

"Are you going to have one of your members start on the first day of school already?" Kris clicked his tongue. "That's too bad." He sighed. "I wanted to see him.." Kris pointed to Chanyeol. "Get suspended on the first day of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter