Forgiven

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jihyun walked away, Kris was still standing in the empty hallway by himself. Her words kept coming back into his head.

You bully people..

You bully people..

You bully people..

Right now, he wanted to clear his personality. He thought he was the nicest guy but he thought wrong. His best friends never told him that he was a bully. Never one person in the world called him that but the girl he was going to protect. All the people he has been mean to, Kris wanted to apoligize but he knew that those people wouldn't forgive him.

"Hey Kris!" Luhan called his name from down the hallway with the other EXO-M members.

"Kris ge!" Tao ran over to him and held out an apple, waiting for him to take it.

Kris didn't take it. He looked at it before going back into the classroom. 

"No thanks." He mumbled. He was too upset just thinking about Jihyun's words.

"What's wrong with him?" Lay asked the group but their replies were shrugging their shoulders.

🎶🎶🎶

"Was I too mean?" I asked myself and scratched the side of my head. "No." I shook my head. "He deserved the truth." I nodded my head, shoving my hands into my school blazer pockets at the same time. 

Jihyun was thinking about how Kris felt right now and accidentally bumped into someone who she wasn't paying any attention to. 

"Oh sorry." I bowed and apoligized. 

"It's okay." The guy replied. "Best friend." He finished.

Jihyun looked up seeing her smiling best friend Suho right infront of her.

"Joonmyun Oppa." I whispered his name.

"Jihyun, where were you going?" Suho wrapped his arm around her waist, walking down the hallway with her.

"I was walking around, thinking about something." I shurgged. 

"About what?" 

"No- Nothing." I studdered making Suho chuckle. "Did you eat yet?" 

"Nope. I was coming back to the classroom to come get you." He replied, leading me into the lunch room.

🎶🎶🎶

Throughout the rest of the day, Kris hasn't been talking to anyone neither his best friends or his parents. After school, he immediately went home even though Luhan wanted everyone to hang out but for Kris, he rejected the offer so the group decided to go to Kris' house to hang. 

"Kris hyung, talk to us." Chen whined.

No answer.

"Are you mad at us?" Xiumin asked, sitting right next to him on his bed. 

"Kris." Luhan called his name. 

No answer. 

"Kris." Luhan repeated.

As the members tried calling for him, he was still thinking about what happened today. Those words that came out of Jihyun's mouth were floating around in his head.

You bully people..

You start crap with innocent people...

Bully...

Bully...

"Ugh!" Kris pulled a pillow from the right side of the bed and screamed but the pillow was blocking the sound.

"Kris ge, what's wrong?" Tao sat right next to him and pouted. 

Kris took the pillow off his face and looked at his 5 best friends. They were sitting around him on his bed, waiting for an answer.

"Guys, do you think I'm a bully?" Kris asked all of a sudden. 

"No." Tao replied first.

"No." Lay shook his head.

"No." Luhan and Xiumin shook their heads.

"Yes." Chen replied, making everyone look at him. Luhan, who was sitting right next to him, elbowed him making him jump a little.

"No." Chen pouted after being hit by his best friend.

"Why are you asking this?" Lay asked, scooting closer to him.

Kris sighed and said, "I talked to Jihyun today and---"

 Chen stopped him and repeated her name. "Jihyun?"

"Be quiet, hyung. Let him talk." Tao covered his mouth and whispered. 

"Sorry." Chen muffled, still having Tao's hand on his mouth.

"I talked to Jihyun and asked her why she kept avoiding me." Kris sighed.

"What'd she say?" Xiumin asked.

"She said that I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter