Big Surprise

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day of the party that Jihyun's parents held for her. Before the party started, Jihyun had to go to her parents' house to get ready while Suho was at home with EXO-K getting ready. 

While EXO-K were dressing them selves into their tuxes, Suho was standing infront of the mirror, lost in thought with his suit on and his untied tie.

"Suho hyung." Kai called when he noticed his hyung standing there. 

Suho's head whipped to Kai's direction after he knew who called for him. "Hm?"

"Anything wrong?" D.O chirped in. 

"What? No." Suho replied and tied his tie before slipping his shoes on. 

🎶🎶🎶

[Kris' House]

Whole EXO-K were at Suho's house, EXO-M decided to go to Kris' house before the party started so they could ready as well. Kris was already in his suit and just waited for his mom to tie on his tie for him. 

"Kris, did you guys get your tie on yet?" Kris' mom walked into his bedroom with her party clothes on. 

"No mom." Kris shook his head. 

Kris' mom went up to Kris first and tied his tie. "You know what's going to happen today, right?" She whispered in English so the others would know.

"Yes mom." Kris nodded and smiled.

"No fair! I wanted to know what you're saying!" Chen whined. "Now I have to learn English." Chen muttered, showing a frown.

🎶🎶🎶

[Jihyun's Parents House]

When Jihyun's manager drove Jihyun to her parents' house, there was a limo sitting right infront of the house.

What were her parents thinking?! Why would her parents waste money on a limo when they already have a billions of cars sitting in the garage? Were they trying to waste more money when this party was only held for a day? 

Jihyun scoffed as her manager opened the back door for her and helped her out of the car. She had her dress that was in her arm and slowly got out of the car.

When she walked into the living room, there were already stylists setting up in the room. They were setting up the makeup for Jihyun and they had racks of clothes for her parents to wear. She also saw her brother's wife Jessica sitting on the couch getting her makeup done.

"Jihyun!" Jessica waved. 

"Unnie, where's my parents?" 

Jessica gave her a smile and then replied, "They're changing for the party."

"Oh." I nodded. "But then," Jihyun looked around the room. "Where's Jinwoon Oppa?"

"He went to go check on the venue." 

Jihyun nodded again, looking away making Jessica chuckle. 

"Jihyun, you should get ready for the party." Jessica got up off the couch and walked towards Jihyun, grabbing her shoulders and leading her where one of the hair and makeup stylist were.

 

After an hour of hair and makeup done, the last thing Jihyun had to do was put on her dress that she got with Kris. When she finished putting on her dress, she stepped back into the living room where Jessica and her parents were waiting for her.

"Wow!" The word that escaped from Jessica's mouth. 

"My daughter looks so grown up!" Her mother cheered. 

"My little girl is not so little anymore." Her father commented.

"Jihyun." Jessica called when she noticed that Jihyun wasn't wearing any shoes. "Where's your shoes?"

Jihyun looked down and shrugged. "I didn't get any."

"What?! You don't have shoes?" Her mother gasped.

"I forgot to buy some." She managed to say.

"I think I have a pair that will fit your dress." Jessica said when she walked to the white box that was under the rack of clothes. She opened the lid and inside were a pair of black heels. When she took them out of the box, she stood up and walked over where Jihyun was standing and kneeled, slipping the shoes on her feet.

"Thank you, Unnie."

"Anything for my sister in law." Jessica replied, wrapping her arm around Jihyun's shoulder.

"Let's get to the venue!" Jihyun's mother chirped.

🎶🎶🎶

EXO-K and EXO-M got to the venue earlier than Jihyun. When they walked in, all the girls that were in there landed their eyes on them, giving them all of their at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter