A Date?

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' arms were still wrapped around Jihyun's waist. His chin was resting on top of her head since she was shorter than him. For some reason, she didn't want to let go. She smiled like she never smiled before. But then, Jihyun thought it was time for him to release his arms off of him and gently set them by his side.

"Oh, sorry." Kris apoligized.

"It's okay." I looked away. "Um, I should go." I announced but Kris grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"You should stay for dinner." Kris offered. 

Jihyun pulled her phone out and checked the time and it was only 7:20. She should of gone home by now but since Kris held her back, she stayed for dinner.

🎶🎶🎶

"I don't want to go home! I want to stay!" Sehun whined as the members of EXO-K except Suho was trying to pull him out of his house. Sehun hung onto the doorway as the members tried dragging him out.

"Sehun." Suho tried getting his fingers to release. "You can always come tomorrow."

"Sehun! Your mom keeps calling me!" Kai yelled, taking out his phone and showing the maknae.

"Fine!" Sehun released his grip. "Hyung, tell noona to text me when she comes home, okay?" 

Suho totally forgot about Jihyun. That's when his mind went blank. What if she was in trouble? What if she got kidnapped? All of these bad things that Suho kept thinking about came rushing into his head.

"By-- Bye guys!" Suho slammed the door in their faces.

"What was that about?" D.O asked, still eyeing the door.

"Who knows." Chanyeol shook his head. "Well, I'm going home. See you guys tomorrow." Chanyeol waved and walked off with Kai, since his house was right by his.

"See ya!" Baekhyun,  D.O and Sehun walked together. 

 

Suho took out his phone and immediately dialed Jihyun's number. 

"Pick up. Pick up." He started to chant with the phone by his ear. 

"Hello? Joonmyun Oppa?"

Suho sighed in relief. "Yah, where are you?"

"I'm just leaving a friend's house." 

"Did you want me to meet you somewhere?"

"No, I'm okay. I'm almost home anyways. I'll see you in a little bit, okay?"

"Huh? Oh okay. Be safe." Suho ended the call and went outside closing the door behind him and looked at the streets.

He sat on the steps behind him and waited for Jihyun to come home. He started to fall asleep and that's when Jihyun was at the end of the block. 

While continuing to walk, when she saw her house, she saw a figure sitting on the steps. She walked faster to see Suho already fast asleep. She knew she couldn't carry him into the house so she decided to shake him a little to wake him up.

"Oppa." 

Suho slowly opened his eyes and when he noticed that he fell asleep outside, he got embarrassed. He immediately stood up and faced Jihyun. 

"Heh." Suho started to rub the back of his neck with embarrassment. "Did I fall asleep out here?"

I nodded shyly and smiled.

"Um, let's go inside." Suho said as he wrapped his arm around her waist,  leading her into the house.

🎶🎶🎶

When Kris got into his bedroom, he wouldn't stop smiling. Today, Jihyun met her going to be parents in law but Jihyun still doesn't know about the whole marriage thing that was coming up. He was smiling when he was taking a shower, putting on his fresh clothes and when he tucked himself in bed.

He was starting to develop strong feelings for her. It seemed like he didn't hate her like he used to in middle school. He hated her because she was really good friends with his rival, EXO-K. But then, why we're they rivals? Both leaders used go be really good friends until they got to their last year of 8th grade. 

"Kim Jihyun, you seen the soft side of me today." Kris whispered to himself before falling asleep. 

🎶🎶🎶

[Next Morning]

"Class, I have a project for you. You're going to do this with a partner that I assigned for you." Mr.Jung explained. "You have to write a report that is 3 pages and your topic is on Global warming."

The class groaned because they wouldn't be able to pick their own partners. 

*Jihyun, I hope you're my partner.* Kris thought as he smiled, still thinking about what happened between him and Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter