Moving In

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you say to me?" 

"I said I love you!" Suho repeated but yelled.

[Play This]

The guy that Jihyun liked for years decided to like her back but she didn't care about him anymore. She remembered that she was with Kris now. Kris was the one who cared for her when she got into the argument with Suho. 

"Did you not hear me?" Suho walked closer. "l said I love you." Suho said in a quieter tone with tears starting to form in his eyes. "Ever since we got into that argument, I felt like dying. I didn't want to yell at you but you didn't leave me any choice." Suho sniffed. "I don't mean to yell at you. You're my best friend." Suho broke down crying. 

Jihyun felt really bad now. She didn't want to leave him. They were best friends ever since diapers. They would never leave each other. They would stick by each other of anything ever happened. Jihyun bent down and helped him up. She held Suho and started to comfort her best friend.

"I'm really sorry, Jihyun." Suho said as he continued to cry.

Now it was her turn to cry. She wrapped her arms around his neck and cried. She missed him. As she hugged him, she missed his scent. She missed his hugs. She missed sticking by him.

"I missed you." Suho whispered into her ear.

Jihyun sniffed and whispered back, "I missed you too but I can't be with you."

Suho let go of Jihyun and gave her a small smile. "That's okay. I think this belongs to you." He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a necklace. The same necklace that Jihyun shoved into his hand after that fight but now, that fight was long gone.

Jihyun grabbed the necklace out of his hand and slipped it into her pocket. When she took her hand out of her blazer jacket, that's when Suho kissed her cheek, leaving Jihyun stunned.

"What are you doing?" Another male's voice asked.

Jihyun turned around and saw Kris standing a couple of inches away from them with both of his hands in his pockets.

"Kris." Jihyun called for his attention. 

"Suho, what do you think you're doing?" Kris repeated so he could get an answer out of him.

"What. You didn't see what just happened? Do you want me to do it again?" Suho walked infront of Jihyun and gave her another kiss on the cheek.

Kris pushed Suho off of Jihyun and grabbed his shirt collar.

"Stop!" Jihyun pushed Kris off of Suho. Kris let go of Suho and gave him a glare. 

"Come near my girl again and let see what happens." Kris threatened before grabbing Jihyun's hand and walked off. Suho watched as his best friend and his enemy walk off together. He saw Kris wrap his arm around Jihyun and pulled her closer to him. 

"It should be me, not Kris." Suho said to himself.

🎶🎶🎶

When the two couple were walking, Kris was quiet. Jihyun was guessing that he was still mad about Suho kissing her. Jihyun turned her head to face Kris was but he kept looking forward. He was avoiding her stare as he walked.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter