A New Start

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Couple Months Later]

After leaving Korea, Jihyun who had changed her name to Jenelle, felt like she should get a new name since she was in a new country. Kris, who decided to keep the name Kris had finally proposed Jihyun without the help of Jihyun's parents. 

[Couple of weeks ago]

Jihyun and Kris were walking in the California sun, hand in hand. Jihyun decided to release Kris' hands and went into the water without him. 

"Jihyun, wait for me!" Kris shouted from afar and ran up to Jihyun as she was playing in the water. 

"It's Jenelle to you, Mister." Jihyun pointed at his chest and smiled. 

"To me, it's always Jihyun. Kim Jihyun." Kris said as he caressed her cheek. He bent down so he could kiss her but Jihyun turned her head so Kris was just kissing her cheek instead. 

"Hey, I'm trying to be romantic with you here." Kris pouted and crossed his arms before he started to walk off without Jihyun. 

"Kris!" Jihyun yelled but he didn't seem to stop. She started to run up to him and once she approached him, she wrapped her arms around his waist to get him to stop. 

[Play This]

"Oh now you care about me." Kris teased when he turned around. 

"I always cared, idiot." Jihyun smiled before she got on her tip toes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him making his hands find around her waist. Jihyun pulled away but their foreheads were still touching when they were exchanging smiled. 

"I have something to ask you." Kris smiled before he pulled his forehead away from Jihyun's. He got down on one knee and pulled out a red velvet box, making Jihyun gasp. 

"We may be engaged because of your parents but I wanted to propose you on my own." Kris said before he opened the box, revealing a diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" 

"Yes!" Jihyun replied before she wrapped her arms around his neck, literally hugging him. 

"I love you, Kim Jihyun." Kris said as he hugged Jihyun. 

"I love you, Kris. To the moon and back." Jihyun pulled the hug away and looked at Kris before he kissed her again. 

🎶🎶🎶

Today, the couple lived in their own penthouse in Los Angeles with 2 samoyed puppies. One girl named Bella and one boy named Ace. 

It was 10:00 at night and Jihyun was in the living room, watching TV with the dogs and that's when Kris decided to call for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter