Busy

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, I started to be a junior director for my parents' company. I didn't know what to do. I even had to wake up so freaking early today.

 

"Umma! Appa! I wanted to sleep!" I whined as I put my head down in my arms on my new office desk.

"You can Jihyun. You'll get to leave early today." Appa calmed me down.

"Jihyun, if you want this, you're going to have to wake up early and make this work." Umma crossed her arms and gave me a serious look.

I lifted my head up and looked at them. "If you're going to give me this, I think you should let me create my own schedule."

"Yeobo, she's right." Appa patted Umma's shoulder. 

"Fine." Umma lost to me. "I'll let you create your own schedule."

"Yes." I whispered because I actually got what I asked for. 

"Okay. Jihyun, I want you to look over these designs for KakaoTalk. I want you to tell us which ones you like." Appa came over and put 5 boxes of cartoons. I dug through them and there was a lot. 

"Umma. Appa! You're making me look through all of these?!"

"I want you to look at least half of these." Umma smiled but I didn't smile back. I was mad.

"We're going to go. See you later." Appa waved before he walked out with mom.

"Great." I muttered in frustration.

💚💚💚

A couple hours later, Sehun called his 5 best friends and decided to get together. They were on their way to Suho and Jihyun's house. 

"Hyung!" Sehun knocked on the door. Suho opened the door looking fresh as ever. 

"Hey guys." Suho greeted and let them into the house.

"Where's Jihyun?" D.O sat down on the couch and looked at Suho. 

"She's at her parents' company." 

"Why? I thought you didn't trust her going there by herself." Baekhyun sat right next to D.O.

"I know. I wanted to go with her but she told me to stay home and rest." Suho's hands found their way to his hair.

"Will she have time for us?" Chanyeol asked as he sat on the recliner. 

"Not you." Baekhyun stook out his tongue. "You made her life go to hell, you ." 

"Yah!" Chanyeol barked. 

"I want to go see noona." Sehun got up and ran out the door, making the others chase after him.

 

The 6 decided to walk down to the company. While walking on the streets, the girls decided to get their attention by putting on mascara and lipstick. Did they seem to notice? Nope. They didn't stop to look at them.

"Do you think they'll kick us out?" Kai asked as the 6 of them continued to walk down the streets of Seoul.

"I hope not." Baekhyun replied. 

The 6 of them finally got to the company and they have never seen people look so professional. They were wearing their work clothes and then they looked at themselves. The 6 boys were wearing t-shirts and jeans with sneakers. 

"I feel so out of place." Chanyeol whispered as he tried to cover himself. 

"Let's go inside." Suho instructed before he walked to the front door, making the others chase after him.

When they got inside, no one paid attention to EXO-K. They just kept doing their work so they didn't get yelled at by the C.E.O. 

While the other members were still looking around, they didn't know that Suho went up to the reception desk, asking where Jihyun is.

"Welcome to KakaoTalk. How may I help you?" The lady asked with a name tag that said "Lee HyeRim."

"Is Kim Jihyun here?" Suho asked.

"She is. Do you have an appointment?" 

"Um kinda." Suho bit his lip.

"I'll tell her you're here." The lady picked up the phone and dialed Jihyun's number.

 

"I hate this job." I muttered as I continued to sort through the cartoons.

-ring ring-

"Jihyun speaking." I said with no expression. 

"Miss.Kim, you have a visitor."

"Thank you. Send them up." I hung up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter