Losing You

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can explain."  Kris repeated. 

Jihyun didn't know how she ended up in his bed. She remembered that she was sleeping on the floor. Did she float? No, there was no way that she could do that. Or can she?

"Okay, explan." Jihyun said as she got out of Kris' bed. 

"Well," Kris sighed. "I couldn't stand seeing you sleeping on the floor so over the night, I carried you in my bed."

"Gosh, you're so crazy." Jihyun muttered as she approached the door. 

"Where-- where are you going?!" Kris studdered. 

"Home. I'll return your clothes tomorrow. " Jihyun said as she closed his bedroom door.

"Aish!" Kris' hands landed in his hair. "She must think I'm crazy now." He whined. 

🎶🎶🎶

"That guy is crazy." Jihyun muttered as she walked down the sidewalks. Before she went home, she noticed that she was still wearing Kris' clothes with her dress and heels from last night. "Aish! I can't walk in the house like this!" She whispered to herself. "Joonmyun Oppa is going to ask me lots of questions." She whined as she continued to whisper to herself.

"Do I have any money?" Jihyun asked herself when she started to dig in the pocket. When she found something, she did have money. There was 100,000 won in the pockets that she put in there from last night. All she needed to do was find a boutique that sold girl clothes and buy some so Suho wouldn't look at her when she walked into the house.

🎶🎶🎶

[Suho and Jihyun's house]

Last night after following Jihyun and Kris, EXO-K decided to spend the night. Since they didn't want to go home, they decided to crash there.

"Suho hyung! When is Jihyun coming back?!" Sehun yelled from the living room with Kai and Baekhyun. 

Suho was in his bedroom with D.O and Chanyeol ignored the whiny maknae. "I don't even know when she's coming back." He shrugged. 

"But then," D.O rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he sat at Jihyun's desk. "Why would she go to Kris' house?"

"Cause he's Jihyun's new fiancé." Chanyeol muttered.

Suho forgot that Jihyun was going to marry Kris. That party that her parents planned was just to announce the marriage. He started to feel angry inside. He felt that Jihyun was going to leave him for Kris. He was so angry that he needed to step outside and wait for Jihyun to come home. 

🎶🎶🎶

While Suho was waiting for Jihyun to come home, she was shopping. After paying, she changed into the clothes she bought and put Kris' clothes and her dress with her heels into the bag. When Jihyun walked out the store, her phone was buzzing. She whipped her phone out and it was Suho calling.

"Hello? Joonmyun Oppa?"

"Jihyun,  where are you?"

"I'm coming home now. Why?"

"I need to talk to you." And that was the last thing Suho said before ending the conversation. 

"He sounds mad." Jihyun muttered before shoving her phone into her pocket.

 

At the end of the block, Jihyun could see Suho sitting on the curb with his head turning the other way, expecting her to come from that way. It looked like he was waiting for her to come home. What did he want to talk to her about? Was he going to talk about the engagement with Kris that happened yesterday? As she slowly walk closer to him, Suho turned his head and saw Jihyun right infront of him.

"Joonmyun Oppa."

Suho gave her a scoff when he stood up from the curb. He was mad.. At her.

"Where were you last night?!" Suho yelled and it was the first time that he was giving her that kind of tone.

No answer. She couldn't believe that her best friend was yelling at her. She had never done anything wrong to make Suho upset like this.

"I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter