Leaving You

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After thinking about what happened between him and Jihyun, Suho realized he lost his best friend. He has never yelled at her once in his life. Usually when he's mad, he'll get over it but this time, he was mad at Jihyun for hanging with Kris. 

When Jihyun walked off leaving him behind, shoving the best friend necklace back into the palm of his hand, he felt like he lost a part of him. She was there when he needed to talk to someone. She was there when he needed to cry. She was always there for him.

"Hyung!" Sehun popped out from the doorway. 

Suho shoved the necklace into his pocket and turned his head so he could face Sehun.

"Where's noona? I heard her out here." Sehun asked as he took a look over the whole neighborhood. 

"She went to work." Suho lied quietly.

"Work?" Sehun repeated. "I'm going to visit her." Sehun mentioned but Suho stopped him.

"No!" Suho grabbed his arms and led him back into the house. "She's busy and she said not to come." He lied.

🎶🎶🎶

As Kris was hugging Jihyun, he wanted to punch Suho right now. He wanted to call Suho and ask him to meet, just so he could talk to him. Kris pulled away and wiped the remaining tears off her face, using his thumb. When he stood up, he turned around seeing his 5 best friends hiding behind the tree while they were pretending to mind their own business because they just got caught.

"Those s." Kris muttered so Jihyun couldn't hear. She got up from the swing and stood right behind Kris. She didn't notice that EXO-M were standing right across the street.

"Jihyun." Kris called without looking back. "Let's go get ice cream." He whispered before grabbing her hand.

🎶🎶🎶

[Next Day]

Ever since the incident between Suho and Jihyun, she had been staying at her brother's house even though Kris wanted Jihyun to stay at his house. Jessica immediately took her into the house. She was lucky to have a sister like her. When school started the next day, Jihyun didn't go. She clearly didn't want to see Suho. 

"Oh no!" Suho checked his watch. "I'm late!" Suho yelled as he ran out the door. Jihyun sat in her sister's car and waited for him to leave so she could get her stuff out of their house.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jessica asked as she turned her head to face Jihyun. 

Jihyun let out a sigh as she watched Suho run down the streets. "I'm sure."

🎶🎶🎶

"Huh?" Tao looked around the room. "Jihyun noona is not here."

Sehun whipped his head seeing an empty seat right next to Suho after hearing Tao. "He's right. Suho hyung, where's noona?" He whispered. 

Suho kept quiet and thought about what happened the other day. He felt really really bad. He wanted to go and apoligize but he knew she wasn't going to accept his apology. He started to write ideas in his notebook on how to apoligize. He only had one step so far. 

'How to apoligize to a girl.'

Step 1: Think about your apology. 

"Kris hyung." Chen leaned over in his seat. "Where's Jihyun?"

"Huh?" Kris looked back and saw the empty seat. "I don't know." He shrugged. Now that he knew that Jihyun wasn't here at school, he had to go look for her right after school.

🎶🎶🎶

"How many boxes are left, Jihyun?" Jessica asked when she came dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter