Sneaking Out

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being under house arrest for 3 days now, Jihyun couldn't take it anymore. She had to get out of the house now. She went into her closet and dressed herself and looked at herself in the mirror. 

"I can do this." Jihyun whispered to herself. She felt confident even though her parents has security guards guarding her bedroom door. She walked to the door and opened it slowly, revealing 2 big bodyguards. They immediately turned around and faced the tiny girl with a straight face.

"Miss.Jihyun, where do you think you're going?" One of the bodyguard asked.

"Out." She responded with a straight face as well. She tried walking through the guards but they held her back by grabbing onto her shoulders but they made a mistake. Jihyun grabbed the guard's arm and flipped him onto her hallway floor making him groan in pain. She kicked the other guard in the stomach and Jihyun grabbed his arm as well and flipped him also making him groan in pain.

"Never mess with me, okay?" Jihyun smiled at the passed out guards before walking away. "I'm glad mom and dad made me take those lessons!" She whispered in excitement. 

🎶🎶🎶

"What if she never comes back?!" Jessica sobbed with Jinwoon holding her as she cried. 

"Jessica." Jinwoon sighed and grabbed his wife. "It's been 5 days now.  You know how my parents are, they're crazy! They won't do anything horrible except sending Jihyun to America." He said quietly. 

 After resting his chin on top of his wife's head, the doorbell rang and when Jinwoon got up to answer it, he wouldn't believe his eyes. It was his little sister standing at the door. 

"Jihyun!" Jinwoon yelled her name that caught Jessica's attention. Jessica got off the couch and pulled Jihyun into the house and hugged her to death. 

"Jihyun!" Jessica sobbed as she held her. "I thought you were going to leave me forever." She sniffed. 

"Un-Unnie." Jihyun tried getting out of her grasp. "I can't breathe."

Jinwoon pulled Jessica away and it was his turn to hug his sister. "What are you doing here? I thought mom locked you under house arrest." 

"I snook out." She calmly said.

"What?!" Jessica gasped before she covered . "You snook out?! Why?!" 

"I wanted to get out and I wanted to see Joonmyun Oppa."  Jihyun frowned. "Can I stay here? Please?" She frowned.

"Kim Jinwoon!" Their mother yelled from the other side of the front door. 

Jihyun's eyes widened and she ran down the hallway with Jessica following behind. Both of the girls hid in the dark closet, somewhere where his parents couldn't find her. 

Jinwoon opened the door and on the other side revealed 2 angry people with their arms crossed and behind them was the many bodyguards, even the guard's who got their kicked earlier by Jihyun. 

"Umma, Appa. What are you doing here?" Jinwoon asked nervously.

"Oh cut the crap Jinwoon. You know why we're here. Have you seen Jihyun anywhere?" His dad asked. "We were told that Jihyun got loose from the house."

"Well." Jinwoon started. "Sh-She swung by here and told me that she was going to school so you should check there."

"Really? Yeobo, we should go now. We're going to talk to your grandpa about this. " His mom instructed. "Let's go." 

Jinwoon w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter