A New Couple

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After saying yes, Kris picked her up and spun her around. He couldn't believe that the girl he liked for years actually said yes to him. And even more exciting, they were going to get married, that her parents arranged.

"So, you'll really go out with me?" Kris asked, just making sure.

"Yes!" Jihyun replied, showing a grin on her face.

Kris grabbed her and hugged her again. He was so happy that he couldn't let her go. He knew not to hurt her, after what Suho did. 

🎶🎶🎶

[Later that Night]

After Jinwoon came home from work, it was time for dinner. 

"How was my wife's day, today?" Jinwoon asked as he wrapped his arm around his wife's waist.

Jessica giggled as she continued to cook. She set down the spoon that she was holding and gave a frown to her husband. 

"What?" Jinwoon was confused.

Jessica pointed to her lips and continued to frown. "Where's my kiss?"

Jinwoon leaned in and gave her a peck, continuing to give her more kisses on her lips when Jihyun walked into the kitchen. 

"Oh gosh." Jihyun shield her eyes and walked out of the kitchen. "I'll come back later!" She yelled.

Jinwoon and Jessica leaned their foreheads on each other and laughed. Jessica took her forehead off of Jinwoon's and continued to cook. "Kim Jihyun!" Jinwoon yelled. "Get in here!"

🎶🎶🎶

"Jihyun." Her brother called from the other end of the table. "How was school?"

Jihyun looked up from her food and looked at her brother. "Same as always." She shrugged and continued to eat.

"Anything happened today?" Jessica came her a small smile and ate her food.

"Kris asked me out today." Jihyun replied, giving her brother and sister in law the biggest smile. 

"The guy mom and dad set you up with? I thought you didn't like it when the marriage was announced." 

"Well, I really like him. I swear he's like my new best friend." 

"But I thought Joonmyun was your best friend." Jinwoon thought.

Jihyun slammed her fork on the table. She didn't want to hear his name ever again. She started to stare at her plate before standing up in her chair. "Can I be excused?"

"Yes you can." Jessica replied. 

She bowed and walked out of the dining room with her brother watching her walk out.

"Jinwoon." Jessica called for her husband's attention. "Jihyun is going through a hard time with Joonmyun after getting into a fight." She frowned.

"Oh." Jinwoon nodded and continued to eat his dinner. He stopped and set his fork down. "Jessica." He called.

Jessica turned her head so she could face her husband. "Hm?"

"I feel really bad now." Jinwoon lowered his head.

🎶🎶🎶

After Suho finished his homework, he took out his notebook that he was writing yesterday in class. He opened the flat and the first page caught his attention. 

'How to apoligize to a girl.'

Step 1: Think about your apology. 

He thought about another step before writing it down. When he finally thought of one, he took his pen and wrote down:

Step 2: Start off with a simple, blunt "I'm sorry."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter