Spending the Night at Kris' House

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You.. Want to protect me?" She said, slowly backing away from the crazy kid.

Kris started to walk closer to her and nodded. "I do." 

Jihyun couldn't believe it. Was she dreaming? She started to pinch her arms just to see if she was sleeping. After pinching herself for the millionth time, her arm was starting to turn cherry red.

"Ow!" I hissed.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked, walking closer to her again.

"I'm fine." She backed away.

"Aw!" Jihyun's mother cooed as she walked out into the hall with her father where Jihyun and Kris were.

 "Umma!" Jihyun called. "Was this marriage thing necessary?!"

"Of course." Her mother crossed her arms. "You moved out of my household and now you're going to get married."

"You are so unbelievable!" Jihyun's hands found their way to her hair. "And what if I don't want this marriage?"

Her father chirped in. "Then you're going to the States and you can't come back." 

Their answer shocked her. If she didn't want this marriage to continue, her parents would leave her in the States and that meant she couldn't see Suho ever again. 

"Fine. You always win. You always do!" Jihyun yelled. "I'm going home." She announced. 

Jihyun turned around and started to walk towards the entry way where she came in. Suho overheard the conversation between Jihyun and her parents. He didn't want Jihyun to leave him forever. 

"Kris." Jihyun's mother called.

"Yes?" Kris turned around and faced her mother.

"Go follow her. It's dangerous outside." Her father instructed. 

"Neh." Kris bowed. "Have a good night."

🎶🎶🎶

"Unbelievable!" Jihyun whispered loudly as she walked home.

Instead of going back to her house where she shared with Suho, she went to her brother's house. She didn't want to go home and find Suho mad at her for this whole mess that happened. While she was walking, she didn't know that Kris was following right behind her. He really meant by protecting her. It was a promise that would never break.

When Jihyun finally approached her Jinwoon's house, all the lights in the house were off. Where were they? Were they still at the party? Jihyun didn't have a key for his house so she turned around and by surprise, Kris was standing right infront of her with his tux still on. 

"Oh my god!" Jihyun jumped back, startled.

"Sorry." He held up his hand and apoligized. 

Jihyun let out a sigh before asking him why he was here. 

"I followed you because it's dangerous out here. By the way," Kris stepped closer making Jihyun step back a little. "Why are you here? Who's house is this?"

"Gosh so many questions." Jihyun muttered. "It's my brother's house and I came here because I didn't want Joon-- You know never mind!"

"Joon?" Kris stopped and started to think. Who's name had 'Joon' in it? "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter