Full of Hate

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh morning guys!" Tao waved when EXO-M but Kris was standing in front of his house. "Where's Kris ge?" He asked, closing the front door to his house.

"We're going there right now. He won't answer to my texts or phone calls." Xiumin held up his phone and showed him.

"Yah, do you think Jihyun will reject Kris?" Chen laughed when he asked that question. 

"Yup." Lay nodded.

"Was there a reason to ask this? He's going to get rejected one way or another." Luhan mentioned.

"And we'll get it on video tape." Chen held up his phone and snickered. 

"Blackmail!" EXO-M said together making them laugh.

🎶🎶🎶

Suho was the first one to wake up. He went into the bathroom so he could change into his school uniform and so he could brush his teeth. When he went back into his bedroom, his best friend was still sleeping peacefully. Poor girl stayed up all night studying for finals, which were coming up in 2 weeks.

Suho walked over to her bed and sat at the end, watching her sleep. When he looked at the clock, it was already 7:00 A.M and they needed to leave for school in 20 minutes. He woke her up by shaking her gently.

"Jihyun-ah." Suho continued to shake her. Jihyun stirred in her sleep before waking up, seeing her best friend smiling at her.

"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes.

"7:00." 

"Ugh." I groaned. 

"You go get ready and I'll make us breakfast." Suho said as he helped me up from bed, pushing me into the bathroom. 

While Jihyun was getting ready, he started to make ramen for breakfast. While he waited for his water to boil, he got today's paper and it had Jihyun on it. It said:

New Junior Director of KakaoTalk named Kim Jihyun! 

Once students read this, crap was going to start at school when Jihyun walks in. When Suho was reading the article, he heard Jihyun walk down the stairs. He lifted his eyes off the paper and threw it out the window, so she didn't see it. Jihyun noticed and gave him an eyebrow.

"What did you throw out of the window?" 

"No-- Nothing." 

Just about Jihyun could ask another question, the door bell rang. Jihyun stared at him again before reaching the door. When she opened the door, it was the rest of EXO-K standing at the doorway. 

"Noona!" Sehun waved.

"Are you and Suho hyung ready to go to school?" D.O. asked. 

"Joonmyun Oppa! We have to go to school!" I yelled, getting Suho's attention. 

"Jihyun! We didn't eat yet!" 

"Let's just head to the bakery or something." I said, grabbing my wallet from the table that was by the door. I went into kitchen grabbing my backpack and waited for Joonmyun Oppa. "I'll pay, oppa." I grabbed his hand and walked out the door with him.

"You always pay for me and I feel bad. Are you showing off your money?" Suho patted my head.

"I don't have to. People already knows." I shurgged.

🎶🎶🎶

When EXO-M approached Kris' house, the front door opened, exposing Kris not wearing his school uniform.

"Yah, where are you going?" Luhan opened the gate that surrounded his house and asked.

"School. Why?"

Chen replied,  "You're suppose to wear your uniform or you'll get detention. Are you starting a rebellion or something?"

"Nope. I'm going to get Jihyun to notice me." Kris smirked. 

"By wearing t-shirts and sweat pants with tennis shoes?" Lay raised his eyebrow. 

"Would you calm down! My uniform is in here!" Kris opened his backpack and showing the 5 kids his uniform. 

"But don't you usually go to school wearing t-shirts and jeans? I've seen Jihyun watch you with EXO-K and she always rolls her eyes at you." Chen mentioned.

"Cause he thinks he's cool." Kris heard Luhan whisper into Chen's ear.

"Shut up!" Kris yelled. "Let's just go to school." He mumbled before leaving the 5 behind.

 🎶🎶🎶

Jihyun and EXO-K were walking to school and when they approached the parking lot of the school, Jihyun noticed her parents' manager, Manager Kang. Jihyun approached him with a confused face. School just started but why was he here?

"Manager Kang, what are you doing here?" 

"Your parents said you needed a bodyguard so I'm here." 

"I don't need one. I'm fine." I refused. "I can stick up for myself, you know." 

"But Miss.Jihyun, your parents." 

"Just tell them I'm fine. I'll call you if I need anything." I started to walk away leaving EXO-K behind.

"Noona! Wait for me!" Sehun whined as he ran to catch up with me.

"Us too!" Baekhyun yelled. 

🎶🎶🎶

Kris walked into the classroom with EXO-M and he already received attention from the girls that were also in the same class. They were talking about how cool he looked for not wearing his school uniform. 

"He looks so cool." One girl name Hyorin commented.

"He's so hot." Another girl named Miny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter