Leaving

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ambulance arrived at Jihyun's school and quickly strapped her grandfather onto the gurney before they rolled him out of the office and into the ambulance. Jihyun ran out of the office and went to chase after the ambulance but they were already gone by the time she went out. Suho went and chased after Jihyun but he could not find her anywhere.

Kris who watched Suho run out of the room knew what he was doing. He knew that Suho was going to chase after Jihyun when she left the room. Kris ran and followed Suho and saw that he was standing outside looking all over the place.

"What do you think you're doing? Looking for my fiancé again after what I told you?" Kris did not show any emotion. He did look like he was going to punch someone in the face and that someone was Suho.  

"I don't care what you say to me Kris. I knew Jihyun way before you came into the picture. You met her like a year ago and now you're engaged to her!" 

"Suho, are you jealous?" Kris crossed his arms and smirked. 

"Yeah! I am! The girl I loved for years decided to love you instead of me! I hope you have a good married life with Jihyun! And I won't go near her anymore." Suho muttered before he walked off back into the school. 

🎶🎶🎶

Instead of going to the hospital where her grandfather was, she ran home and took out every suitcase she had in her closet. She opened all of them and stuffed all of her clothes in them. She was actually going to America and she was never going to come back. 

Once she filled up all of her suitcases, she rolled them out of her bedroom that she shared with Kris. She approached the elevator that was on her parents house and got in. When she arrived at the main floor, 2 security guards were standing right in front of the door. They knew what her plans were.

"Going to the airport now, Miss?" One of the guard's said.

"Yes, take me now." Jihyun walked past them making them carry her suitcase along. Once she got outside, the chauffer opened the door for her and got in without any hassle. One of the guard got into the car and the other placed Jihyun's purple suitcase into the trunk. Once the guard closed the door, the chauffer knew it waw his cue to leave for the airport. 

🎶🎶🎶

The same guard that placed Jihyun's luggage in the car went to her school. When he was walking down the hallway, he met Jihyun's father right infront of Suho and Kris' class. 

Suho and Kris looked out the door and saw that Jihyun's father was standing with the guard and both guys he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter