Consequences

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a usual day. Teachers gave out the most homework for all juniors and seniors. And after that last hour of the day, Jihyun went to her locker and put away all her books until she got a phone call from her mom.

"Hello? Mom?"

"Kim Jihyun." Her mother said her name strictly. "Come outside." She said before hanging up the phone.

"What's her problem?" Jihyun mumbled and slipped her phone away into her school blazer pocket. 

When she walked out, there was her parents standing side by side with their arms crossed. They finally walked up to her and crossed their arms again.

"Umma." Jihyun looked at her mother then her father. "Appa."

"Kim Jihyun!" Her father shouted her name making the other students stare.

"Jihyun, are you an idiot?" Her mother asked. 

Jihyun's eyes widened wheher mom asked that. "Wh-What?!"

"Do you seriously not know?!" Her father screamed before taking out some pictures out of his tuxedo and handed it to his confused daughter. Jihyun reached out and grabbed the photos and her eyes widened even more. It was her and Suho kissing.

"Uh.." Jihyun could only get that out of .

"Wanting to know where we got these?" Her mother started. "Next time when you're kissing someone, don't leave the window curtains opened." 

"Don't you remember that you are engaged to Kris?!" Her father screamed, making Jihyun startled even more.

"You." Her mom pointed. "You are not going to see Joonmyun anymore. If you don't want something to happen to him, get married to Kris right away and move to America." 

"Fine." Jihyun stared at her angry parents. "I'll marry Kris and I'll never see Joonmyun Oppa ever again." 

Her father grabbed her right arm and her mother grabbed her left arm and led Jihyun to the black Cadillac.

When the three left, they didn't know that Suho was hiding in the bush listening to their whole conversation. He got down on his knees with his eyes starting to water. "This is all my fault." He whispered.

🎶🎶🎶

For these couple of days, Jihyun moved out of Jinwoon's house and lived with her parents. Kris came along because he wouldn't leave her alone. Jihyun told him what happened between her and Suho but he didn't get mad. He understood and told her not to do it ever again. After she moved, Jessica begged to Jihyun's parents making sure they wouldn't let her go. Her parents wouldn't buy Jessica's sadness and took Jihyun away. Jessica ran to her room and cried, leaving Jinwoon locked out of his own room.

"Are you okay staying h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter