Making Up

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm leaving." Jihyun started to leave.

"Noona wait." Kai tried stopping her. 

Jihyun turned around but someone grabbed her wrist. She turned again and saw who was holding her wrist. 

"Joonmyun Oppa."

"Jihyun, where are you going?"

Jihyun avoided eye contact and looked on the floor. "Anywhere but here." She yanked her wrist out of his grip but Suho grabbed her wrist again.

"I'm going with you." Suho said and led her to the exit.

"Wait for us!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled, catching Kris' attention.

*Why is she leaving without me?* Kris thought. "Hyuna, I have to go. Good luck on your concert."

"Thanks!" Hyuna waved.

🎶🎶🎶

After Jihyun and EXO-K left the park, they went to the company since they didn't have anywhere else to go. 

"I'm hungry!" Chanyeol whined.

"If you guys are hungry, you can go to the staff room." Jihyun sat down and told Chanyeol and the rest. 

"Really?! Thanks Jihyun!" Chanyeol got up and walked out with his friends but Suho.

"Are you okay?" Suho sat on her desk and asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jihyun sighed. "Is Sehun still mad at you?"

Suho nodded his head and frowned. I tried calling him but he wouldn't answer my phone call."

Jihyun sat back in her chair and stared at Suho. "He'll answer my phone call right?"

"Of course! You're his favorite noona." Suho winked.

🎶🎶🎶

Sehun was at home by himself just came back from hanging out with Luhan. Even though he missed hanging with EXO-K, he felt lonelier even more. Right when he was going to text Suho, he got a phone call from Jihyun.

"Noona!"

"Sehun? Where are you now?"

"I'm at home, why?"

"Come down to the company right now." Jihyun said before she hung up.  

"Noona!" Sehun yelled through the phone but he was too late. "She sounded like she was in a hurry." Sehun mumbled to himself before shoving his phone away.

Sehun slipped his shoes on and went downstairs finding his older brother watching TV. 

"Where are you going?" His brother asked.

"Jihyun noona called me out." Sehun approached the door.

"Umma said to be home by 9 cause the last time you came home late with Luhan, you got yelled at remember?"

"I got it, hyung. See you later!"

🎶🎶🎶

"Is he really coming?" Suho asked from the couch.

"I don't know. He sounds like he was on his way."

-ring ring-

"Hello?" Jihyun said when she picked up the phone. 

"Miss.Jihyun, you have a visitor."

"Send them in." Jihyun said before hanging up the phone.

"Noona?" Sehun called from behind the door.  When he walked in, he was surprised to see Suho in Jihyun's office. 

"Sehun." Suho called his name.

"Suho hyung." 

"I'm sorry." Sehun and Suho said together.

"I thought you were mad at me." 

Sehun sighed and sat on the couch. I was but when I went home that day, I felt bad for screaming at you about noona. I wanted to text you to meet up but I thought you would be m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter