An Accident

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday came by and today was the day that Kris and Jihyun will have their first date.

During class, Kris kept looking back, taking a glance at Jihyun, who was too busy studying. However, Suho noticed that Kris kept looking behind him and when he followed Kris' eyes, it was locked on his best friend. 

"Aish! This guy." Suho muttered under his breath which caught Sehun's attention. 

"Hyung, what wrong?" Sehun leaned over to his hyung and asked. 

"Nothing." Suho shooed Sehun away. Suho grabbed a piece of paper and ripped it out of his notebook, ripping another piece into a small part so he could write a note to Kris. When he was finished, he crumpled the note into a ball and threw it on Kris' desk, right infront of him and Kris saw it immediately. He thought it was from Jihyun so he quickly opened it and the smile that he had, immediately turned into a frown when he found out who it was from.

'Stop staring at my best friend!' -Suho

After throwing the note, Suho went back to what he was doing before. Study. 

*That will teach him not stare at my best friend.* Suho thought as he smirked.

Kris rolled his eyes before writing a back reply. He started to smirk because he knew what to write back. He grabbed his pencil wrote his reply before crumpling it again and twisting his body around so he was facing Suho. Kris saw him studying peacefully so he interrupted by throwing the ball at his head. 

Suho felt the ball hit his head and when he looked up, he saw Kris smirking. Kris stook out his tongue before turning around in his seat. Suho's jaw fell when he saw what Kris did to him. He leaned in his seat so he could pick up the note and when he unfolded it, his jaw fell again.

'I can stare at whoever I want! Don't tell me what to do!' -Kris

*I am going to kill this guy!* Suho gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. 

Jihyun didn't notice that Kris and Suho were passing notes. She was too busy finishing the essay that she partnered up with Suho and Kris. When she finished, she stood up from her chair and walked to the front of the room, handing the essay to the teacher who was too busy playing on his computer. When he took his eyes off his computer, he saw Jihyun and immediately got up from his chair to retrieve the essay.

"Oh! Ms.Jihyun!" Mr.Jung grinned.

"I have the project done." I announced, giving him the 3 paged essay.

"Really?" Mr.Jung looked over and he looked like he was impressed. "Good job! Since your group was the first to hand in your report, extra credit for your group."

"Thank you." I bowed.

When Jihyun was walking back, one kid stood up from his chair and smirked at Jihyun. 

"Hey! Jihyun! Instead of calling you Rich Girl, let's call her Smartie!" 

Everyone in the class started to laugh right at her and the teacher yelled, "No name calling!"

Right now, Chanyeol, Kris and Suho wanted to punch the people who started to laugh at Jihyun. Chanyeol was clenching his fist and Baekhyun, who was right next to him tried to clap him down.

"Chanyeol, calm down." Baekhyun whispered.

"No!" Chanyeol hissed.

Jihyun walked back to the front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter