Confession

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sehun left, Suho broke down in tears. He was sitting against the wall on his bed and brought his knees against his body and croed, burying his head in his knees. He realized he made a really big mistake. 

"Hyung." Kai sat right next to him as Suho cried. "Don't worry, they'll be back." 

🎶🎶🎶

When Sehun left, he started to go to the places where Jihyun would go, seeing if he would find her there. No luck. Then it hit him. He knew that she wouldn't stay at her parents' house because of the engagement but her brother's house. He knew exactly where he lived. He started to run down Jinwoon's neighborhood and that's when he saw Jinwoon and Jessica outside together.

"Jinwoon hyung!" Sehun yelled for his attention. 

Jinwoon's back was facing Sehun and when he heard his name being called, he turned around seeing Sehun run towards him.

Jessica heard her husband's name being called and immediately turned her head. Her eyesbrows furrowed when she saw his face. He looked like he was crying. 

"Oh,  Sehun-ah." Jinwoon straightened his figure and greeted him. "What are you doing here? Were you crying?" 

Sehun wiped his eyes and nodded. "I had a fight with Suho hyung and I ran off." He explained.

"Oh. Just like Jihyun." Jessica remembered that Jihyun told her that she got into a fight with Suho and here was Sehun with the same situation. 

"Where's Jihyun?" Sehun asked like he was in a hurry. "I need to see her. Now."

"She's in her room." Jinwoon replied.

"Thanks!" Sehun patted his back and ran inside. When he got inside, he politely took his shoes off and ran up the stairs. He didn't know which room was Jihyun's so he decided to scream her name.

"Jihyun noona!"

🎶🎶🎶

Before Sehun arrived, Jihyun finally finished what she was doing with a little help from Kris. She helped him with his homework decided to watch a movie right after. Jessica decided to bring them popcorn and started to watch a scary movie in Jihyun's room. Even though Jihyun had been living there for 3 days now, they wanted her to feel like she was at home.

Before the movie started, Kris and Jihyun decided to sit right next to each other with their backs against her bed frame. They agreed to watch a scary movie. Kris was hoping that Jihyun would get scared and then she will start to hold him. There was this one scene in the movie that got the two serious. That's when both of their hands touched on the popcorn bowl. They quickly pulled their hands back with their cheeks all red.

"Sorry." She apoligized and smiled when she lowered her head.

"No. It's my fault." Kris smiled so Jihyun wouldn't see.

The scene started to get scarier. The two were practically munching on so much popcorn that they didn't notice. Then the next thing that happened, the two jumped out of their seats. Kris and Jihyun were holding each other. Jihyun's head was buried into his chest and she started to grip on his school blazer while Kris' head was buried into Jihyun's hair. He slowly started to take his head out of her hair and looked down at Jihyun. Jihyun slowly took her head off of his chest and tilted her head up, locking a gaze on Kris. 

Next thing Kris was doing was trying to kiss Jihyun. He started to lower his head and Jihyun stayed in her position. To be honest, she wasn't backing out. This would of been her first kiss. But it was interrupted by a yell that made them take their hands off each other, making it very awkward. They acted like nothing happened.

"Jihyun noona!" 

Jihyun got off her bed and ran to the door, opening it and seeing nothing right across from her. When she looked do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter