Caught

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next Day]

Today was Saturday and Jessica was the first one to wake up this morning. Jinwoon didn't have to work today so he decided to take out Jessica, Jihyun and of course Kris to the amusement park. 

"Jihyun!" Jessica yelled as she walked down the hallway to the other side. "Kris!"

When she approached the door, she twisted the door knob and peeked her head through. "Omo!" She whispered loudly and covered . She found Jihyun sleeping on top of Kris while his arms were wrapped around her waist still asleep. Jessica started to close the door slowly and started to scream in her head. After closing the door, she turned around and jumped seeing her husband standing behind her. 

"Omo!" Jessica jumped. "Jinwoon! You scared me!"

"I scared you?" Jinwoon raised his eyebrow. "You didn't hear me walk towards you?"

"No! I almost had a heart attack because of you." Jessica sighed and placed her hand where her heart was.

"Oh. Sorry." Jinwoon smiled. "What were you gasping about? Something happen to my sister? Did Kris do anything?" Jinwoon asked as he walked around Jessica, trying to open Jihyun's door but Jessica got infront of him and stopped him.

"What." Jinwoon stepped back.

"Don't bother them!" Jessica held her hands out. "They're still sleeping." She whispered. 

"But then why--" Jinwoon stopped when Jessica walked towards him and held his shoulder.

"We should--" Jessica smirked. "Do something before the kids wake up." Jessica was flirting with her husband so he wouldn't get into Jihyun's room.

"Okay then." Jinwoon smirked and picked his wife up bridal style and carried her into their room.

🎶🎶🎶

"Suho hyung." Chanyeol called.

"What Chanyeol?!" Suho yelled from the kitchen.

"You still haven't made up with Sehun yet?" Kai asked all of a sudden.

"No." Suho shook his head. "He won't reply to my texts or calls. What about you?"

"He'll answer and yell, 'Don't ever call me again!' and hang up." Kai shrugged. "I didn't do anything and I still get yelled at."

"Sehun's mad because you yelled at Jihyun." Baekhyun mentioned while playing with his phone. 

"But we made up!" Suho raised his arms with frustration. 

"Did you tell him that?" D.O asked.

"No." Suho muttered and crossed his arms.

Chanyeol's heavy footsteps made his way downstairs and approached the kitchen and sat at the counter right next to Baekhyun while Suho, Kai and D.O sat at the kitchen table. 

Chanyeol turned his chair around and faced Suho with an excited expression. "We should do something."

"What do you want to do, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked.

"We should go to the amusement park!"

🎶🎶🎶

Jihyun who was still sleeping on Kris' chest finally started to wake up.

*Why is my pillow so hard?* She thought as she lifted herself up. She scratched her head when she saw Kris still sleeping. 

"Did I sleep on him?" She whispered to herself, making sure Kris wouldn't wake up. "I did!" Jihyun screamed making Kris wake up. 

"Jihyun." He mumbled and closed his eyes again. "What time is it?"

Jihyun reached to the nightstand and grabbed the clock and squinted at it. "10:00." 

"What time are we supposed to leave?" 

"I don't know." Jihyun grabbed a pillow and covered her face. "We should start getting ready though." She muffled.

"What?"

"We should go get ready." Jihyun repeated with the pillow still on top of her face.

"I can't understand you." Kris grabbed the pillow off her face and hovered over Jihyun's face. "Now, what did you say?"

Jihyun swallowed her saliva when Kris' face was on top of hers. In Kris' mind, he wanted to kiss her badly.

"I-- I said we should go get ready." Jihyun repeated. 

🎶🎶🎶

"We should go on the rollercoasters!" Chanyeol yelled and grabbed Kai's hand, leading him to the clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter