Arrangements

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo, who did you call?" Appa whined and crossed his arms.

"I said you'll see!" Umma hissed.

[10 minutes later]

"Welcome to KakaoTalk. How may I help you?" The same lady at the reception desk that helped Suho earlier asked.

"Oh hi." A lady greeted. "We're here to see Kim Jooyoung."

The reception lady lifted up the phone and placed it by her ear before dialing the number. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Yes we do!" The other lady churpted.

 

-ring ring-

"Kim Jooyoung speaking."

"Mrs.Kim, you have a visitor."

"Ooh! Send them up!" Umma hung up the phone and looked at her husband. 

 

-knock knock-

"Come in." Appa said.

"Hi!" 

"Mrs.Wu!" Umma got up from her desk chair and ran over to give her a hug. "Hi Kris!" Umma greeted. 

"Hello Mr and Mrs.Kim." Kris bowed. 

"Oh, so you're Kris." Appa shook his hand.

"Come sit." Umma led them to the chairs that was sitting right infront of their desks.

"Did you want anything to drink?" Umma offered.

"I'm okay." Mrs.Wu declined. "Kris, do you want anything to drink?" 

"Can I have some water?" Kris was so shy.

"Sure you can!" Umma picked up her phone and dialed someone's number. "Can you bring me some bottles of water? Thank you."

Just then Umma's manager came in with 5 bottles of water and gave them to Kris.

"Um, thanks." Kris bowed from his seat.

"Alright, so let's get down to business. I've called you here because we want our daughter to get married to your son, Mrs.Wu. Since you already don't know about my arranged marriage rule, I'll tell you." Umma explained. 

"When a kid of mine moves out of our household, they are going to get married by someone we pick. Last year, our oldest son moved out and we picked him a girl that we know that he's going to like and it worked. They love each other more than anything!" 

"So," Appa in. "Our daughter who is Kris' age moved out from our house with her best friend a couple of weeks ago."

"And who is your daughter?" Mrs.Wu asked.

"Kim Jihyun." Umma replied.

"Jihyun?" Kris spoke up.

"Kris, do you know who Jihyun is?" Kris' mom placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I do." Kris nodded. "People at school keeps calling her names and teasing her about how rich you guys are."

"People keeps teasing my little girl?" Appa loosened his tie. "Yeobo, we need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter