A Year With Kris: Starts Now

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "You're going to live here? For a whole year?" Jihyun was stunned. This is the guy that her sister said that was going to live with them. 

"A whole year." Kris repeated the last part of her sentence and smiled.

While Kris was making contact with Jihyun, his mom and dad got out of the car and talked with Jessica before talking to their only son.

Kris turned around and gave his parents a hug. Even though he didn't want them to leave, but they had to take care of his grandma.

"Stay healthy, my son. Don't get sick and always eat your food when Jessica tells you to." 

"Yes mom." Kris nodded and wiped her tears away. 

"Do good in school. Ask your fiancé if you ever need help." His dad instructed.

Jihyun started to blush when his dad used the word 'fiancé' and the both of them forgot that they were engaged by Jihyun's parents. 

"Yes dad." Kris smiled at his parents. "We should go now." Kris' dad held Kris' mom's shoulder and led her to the car.

"Bye Kris!" His mom yelled from the inside of their car. Kris waved and watched their car drive away.

"We should go inside." Jessica wrapped her arm around Kris' shoulders and led him into the house. Jihyun smiled at the two as they walked away. 

They're already interacting with each other and they're not even in laws yet." Jihyun talked to herself.

 🎶🎶🎶

"You can set your stuff here by the closet." Jihyun pointed to the area while and held Kris' backpack in her other hand.

Kris set his red suitcases down where Jihyun told him to. Jihyun sat down on her bed and watched Kris unpack. When Kris felt like someone was watching him, he turned his head and saw Jihyun give a glance at him. She smiled at him and he smiled at her back.

"You look tired." Kris commented.

"I do?" Jihyun grabbed the mirror off her nightstand and looked at her own face. "Oh, I do." She took the mirror and set it in her lap. 

Kris stopped packing and sat on the bed right next to Jihyun and pulled her into his embrace. Jihyun wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled. 

*This is nice.* Jihyun thought. 

"This is nice." Kris said. It was like he read her mind. "We should just stay like this." Kris whispered which made Jihyun smile even more.

While the both of them hugged, Jessica decided to drop in to see how Kris was adjusting to his new room for the year.

"Hey Kris, are you--" She stopped when she saw Jihyun and Kris together. "Cute." Jessica smiled. "Did you want me to leave you guys alone?" 

"Unnie!" "Noona!" Kris and Jihyun yelled at the same time.

🎶🎶🎶

[Later that Night]

A couple hours later, Jihyun's brother came back from work and si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter