Party

I'm Marrying Kris Who?! (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyun-ah, are you exicted to go home?" Suho asked, while helping Jihyun pack her suitcase. 

She nodded her head and smiled a little making Kris smile also.

Today was the day that Jihyun and Sungyeol got to leave the hospital. Kris and Suho were there when Jihyun got discharged today. After school, they came together just so they could be with Jihyun when she got out of the hospital.  While Jihyun was in the hospital, her parents decided to pay her a visit.

[Flashback]

"Jihyun!" Her mom chirped when she walked through the door.

Jihyun didn't say anything. She looked at her parents when they walked into the room.

"Hi Jihyun." Her dad greeted and followed his wife with a fruit bouquet in his hand. He gently placed the bouquet infront of the table right infront of her. "Who's your friend?"

Jihyun turned her friend and forgot that Sungyeol was still there.

"This is my friend, Sungyeol." I introduced. 

"Hello." Sungyeol lowered his head and greeted in his bed. "I'm Lee Sungyeol."

"Oh." Her mother's smile grew. "Nice to meet you." She sat down on Jihyun's bed and waved to Sungyeol before turning her attention back to her daughter.

"Jihyun." Her dad called. "You're probably know why we're here."

"Yes." I interrupted and crossed my arms. "I want to know why you're here."

"Well." Her mother talked. "This weekend, we're throwing you a party for being our new Junior Director, sweetie."

Jihyun's arms were still crossed when she raised her eyebrow. "Why?"

"Just because." Her mother shrugged before handing her the invitation. Jihyun took a quick look at it before placing it infront of the table, right next to the fruit bouquet. 

"No thanks." 

"What? Why?" Her mother's hands found their way to her chest, where her heart was.

"This is dumb. Really? Umma, Appa, I don't want it." 

"Sorry Jihyun but we already ordered decorations for the party and handed out invitations to the kids at your school." Her father announced making her jaw drop. "Here Sungyeol, have an invitation." Appa walked around her bed and approached Sungyeol's bed, handing him the invitation.

Sungyeol accepted it politely and bowed once it was in his hands. 

"Well, we're going to go now." Umma announced and stood up from her bed and walked towards the door. "See you this weekend. Dress code is formal!" Umma yelled before the door closed on her face.

[End of Flashback]

"Are you guys going to that party?" I asked quietly. 

"Yeah." Kris answered. "Why? You don't want to go?"

She shook her head no slowly. "What if something happens?" She looked back seeing Sungyeol packing with his friends. "Sungyeol-ah."

Sungyeol lifted his head and looked directly at her. "Hm?"

"Are you going to the party?" I slowly asked.

"Of course!" Sungyeol chirped. 

"Please don't." I pouted.

"Why?" Sungyeol tilted his head and asked.

"Just don't, please." I pouted. 

Before Sungyeol could say anything else, his friends popped into the room.

"Sungyeol!"

"Oh, hey guys." Sungyeol waved.

"Hey! Did you get a invitation to Jihyun's Junior Director party?" Sungyeol's friend Dongwoo waved the invitation in the air. He turned his head and gasped. "Oh it's Jihyun!" He pointed.

"I can't wait for your party this weekend!" His other friend Sungkyu waved.

"I can't wait.. Either." I said sarcastically.

[Next Day]

When Jihyun and Suho got to school the next day, the students were already talking about Jihyun's Junior Director party. Since her parents already handed out the invitations, they wouldn't stop talking about it.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait for this party to happen!" One girl chirped to her friends.

"Dude! There is something waiting for it to happen at this party." One guy commented to his friends, making them laugh.

"Jihyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter